jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Miss Me?

the bungles are now 0-7 say what u want about the ex coach they never started season 0-7. the record for bungles is 11 straight losses, I would have expected a higher number but its 11 which may get broken this season.

Last edited by jtoler; 10-20-19 at 03:36 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave jtoler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Good one

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

bill belichek would have a hard time winning with the red water pistol. dalton, stafford, flacco, all just stealing money. tbh, bill could probably win with blaine gabbert. he's just that good.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

no bro i saw you yesterday

jtoler

bungholes next 4 games are at the rams(loss), home against the ravens(more than likely (loss), at the raiders(more than likely loss), and host the steelers(hopefully a loss). but stats like these dont just count the current season the bungs lost their last 2 games last year so they have actually lost 9 games in a row as we speak with rams and ravens on deck to tie their team mark of 11 straight losses. it may be a winless season best hope is against fins and that is on the road so.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

jay, i met marvin a couple of times when i was season tick holder. He was a great judge of talent but you could give him the greatest team ever and he would find a way to lose it. This coach lost 2 starting lineman +their first round draft pick. This guy will be alright for mike browns purpose. next couple yrs he will have a five hundred

jjgold

The red head needs to get fired also qb

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jay, i met marvin a couple of times when i was season tick holder. He was a great judge of talent but you could give him the greatest team ever and he would find a way to lose it. This coach lost 2 starting lineman +their first round draft pick. This guy will be alright for mike browns purpose. next couple yrs he will have a five hundred
    I believe you marv just couldnt seem to win a playoff game but overall not bad 131-122 in the nfl means you had some winning seasons he had a 12-4, two 11-5, two 10-6, and a 10-5-1 season. but still u could see long ago he just didnt have enough pizazz to do really big things

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    the bungles are now 0-7 say what u want about the ex coach they never started season 0-7. the record for bungles is 11 straight losses, I would have expected a higher number but its 11 which may get broken this season.

welcome back Toler

jtoler

bungholes next 4 games are at the rams(loss), home against the ravens(more than likely (loss), at the raiders(more than likely loss), and host the steelers(hopefully a loss). but stats like these dont just count the current season the bungs lost their last 2 games last year so they have actually lost 9 games in a row as we speak with rams and ravens on deck to tie their team mark of 11 straight losses. it may be a winless season best hope is against fins and that is on the road so.
    bengals break their team record of 11 straight losses with their 12th straight loss today

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I always thought ppl were way to hard on Lewis. That franchise been a laughing stock long before he came on board and made them a perennial playoff contender!! No damn coach woulda won many/if any playoff games with Andy stinking Dalton as their qb. A coach can only do so much!

jjgold

Cincy really has to bring him back

They have no choice

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yes big boy

jtoler

13 straight losses now, jets, browns, pats, fins, and browns again on deck best bet for win prob against jets or fins maybe can sneak one against the browns miserable times in the queen city

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

13 straight losses now, jets, browns, pats, fins, and browns again on deck best bet for win prob against jets or fins maybe can sneak one against the browns miserable times in the queen city
    Jets are 4-3 since Darnold back. They’re not losing that game. Fins and Browns are the best chances.

jjgold

Just quit