JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

11/22 Heritage Get Out Of Your Bet At Halftime- Colorado St @ Wyoming

What do you guys think? The line just moved a full point from Wyoming-6.5 to -5.5. Looking at the past few games, Colorado St has scored a decent amount of points and the last game vs Air Force, the final score(38-21) is a bit deceiving as C St was on the AF 1 yard line down 10 with less than 2 minutes left and threw a 99 yard pick 6. Had they scored a TD there, it would've been a 3 point game. The previous 3 games before that, they won.

Wyoming looks to be pretty decent at home but lost the previous 2 games on the road. My gut feeling is to take the points and the line move as C St has been in pretty decent form the past month.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Can't Trust Colo State. In probably going to Take Wyoming

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

With the point an if not leading the game cancel.......right?
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    What do you guys think? The line just moved a full point from Wyoming-6.5 to -5.5. Looking at the past few games, Colorado St has scored a decent amount of points and the last game vs Air Force, the final score(38-21) is a bit deceiving as C St was on the AF 1 yard line down 10 with less than 2 minutes left and threw a 99 yard pick 6. Had they scored a TD there, it would've been a 3 point game. The previous 3 games before that, they won.

Wyoming looks to be pretty decent at home but lost the previous 2 games on the road. My gut feeling is to take the points and the line move as C St has been in pretty decent form the past month.

PaperTrail07

took the points

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    With the point an if not leading the game cancel.......right?
    yes, honestly i haven't decided which team to take yet, what's your feeling?

JAKEPEAVY21

took the points
    guess you like c st lol

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Flaun View Post
    @kentelola is the best in the gambling business!
    No automated system, you talk to the real deal.
    He has the winners for this weekends games! Message him
    Ask about a free winner! 螺 510-209-0730 #sportsbetting
    penetrate off noone in their right mind buys picks

PaperTrail07

toss up.....just hoping to see them up 7 at half or I may cancel LOL...
    guess you like c st lol

PaperTrail07

Still remember back in the day when a buddy wen on a good run of $100 or so....made a couple K......felt like bc he was going to wager it all he would pay for a professional pick......paid like $50 and the -165 rockies got straight rocked lol account=gone
    penetrate off noone in their right mind buys picks

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I played CSU +3.5 1st half so doesn’t help me much, lol. Are mls a option? If so I’d go CSU ml and buy out if they down at half.

JAKEPEAVY21

Still remember back in the day when a buddy wen on a good run of $100 or so....made a couple K......felt like bc he was going to wager it all he would pay for a professional pick......paid like $50 and the -165 rockies got straight rocked lol account=gone
    ya most touts as losing gamblers..pure scum
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I played CSU +3.5 1st half so doesn’t help me much, lol. Are mls a option? If so I’d go CSU ml and buy out if they down at half.
    spread on the full game only as far as i know

2daBank

Meh., problem here is i think CSU the right side but at half unless they just rolling it be hard to say cause my concern w them for full game is Wyoming simply wears them down by 4th w their physical run game which be tough to know at half. I suppose if CSU having success stopping the run you could maybe feel confident, or judge by time of possession to that point?

Or you could do total opposite and take wyo, if they running it down CSU throats then keep the bet, if not bail? Always find these kind of things interesting from a strategic standpoint as it kinda makes things you wouldn’t normally do make more sense. lol

PaperTrail07

Cant overthink it with a promo like this IMO.....take the point and watch the cancel button
    Meh., problem here is i think CSU the right side but at half unless they just rolling it be hard to say cause my concern w them for full game is Wyoming simply wears them down by 4th w their physical run game which be tough to know at half. I suppose if CSU having success stopping the run you could maybe feel confident, or judge by time of possession to that point?

Or you could do total opposite and take wyo, if they running it down CSU throats then keep the bet, if not bail? Always find these kind of things interesting from a strategic standpoint as it kinda makes things you wouldn’t normally do make more sense. lol

2daBank

Cant overthink it with a promo like this IMO.....take the point and watch the cancel button
    I’d guess more times than not it would Fukk me over. Isn’t that great a promo for the consumer and they know that. What happens in 1st half very often not what happens in 2nd. Especially a game like this where CSU ranks very favorably in 1st half but not so much full game. Plus wyo wears teams down and tends to shine late.

Suppose I could get lucky and my team getting crushed and I could get out, not sure how great that is tho?? Lol

JAKEPEAVY21

ya, it's a tough call they always choose these random under the radar games for this promotion.
    yes, not a bad idea..my gut feeling was taking the points so I think I'll ride or die with you homie
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Simple lol....you have 5.5 in the bag....your overthinking the skills of the teams here.....say CSU is randomly up 14 at half---pick 6 fumble's ect....you have a damn good shot of cashing that lol........I would agree if this was the NBA promo where a team is -4 and will end up down around 3-5 at half....who the F knows lol.......
    I’d guess more times than not it would Fukk me over. Isn’t that great a promo for the consumer and they know that. What happens in 1st half very often not what happens in 2nd. Especially a game like this where CSU ranks very favorably in 1st half but not so much full game. Plus wyo wears teams down and tends to shine late.

Suppose I could get lucky and my team getting crushed and I could get out, not sure how great that is tho?? Lol

JAKEPEAVY21

locked in c st+5.5 no turning back now lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Tale favorite