POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Has he learned to shoot yet?
    No, nor will he ever. He’s smart enough to take all his shots inside three feet. Time will win this. He’ll end up a Dwight Howard.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    No, nor will he ever. He’s smart enough to take all his shots inside three feet. Time will win this. He’ll end up a Dwight Howard.
    https://images.app.goo.gl/Mv8yZY6B61kCdfih9

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Shooting one the few skills in nba you can absolutely improve on with work. Might not ever be a lethal jump shooter but he should be able to get serviceable enough at it to make ppl respect it. Ben Simmons needs to do the same. Inexcusable not to at least be a average shooter imo. It just repetition.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Easy. If he was black he would alreasy be crowned

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Easy. If he was black he would alreasy be crowned
    Yea right. Being white generally gets you way more hype/publicity in nba. Even Asian, Mfers loved Lynn’s garbage ass!!

Lord_Mar7
    Lord_Mar7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Yea right. Being white generally gets you way more hype/publicity in nba. Even Asian, Mfers loved Lynn’s garbage ass!!
    Don't hate my people! lol

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    29% outside that yellow zone I mentioned above. The three point percentage is surprisingly better than I expected, but the numbers don’t lie. Get him more than a few feet from the basket, and he’s a 29% shooter.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mar7 View Post
    Don't hate my people! lol
    No hate. I love you slanty eyed fukks!! Just not Jeremy Lynn. That real big fukker was good, just always got hurt.

2daBank

29% outside that yellow zone I mentioned above. The three point percentage is surprisingly better than I expected, but the numbers don’t lie. Get him more than a few feet from the basket, and he’s a 29% shooter.
    Nba all 3s and dunks now days anyways. Shit lame.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Nba all 3s and dunks now days anyways. Shit lame.

No D at all.

MJ would average 50 today

stevenash

Unfair to compare Giannis to Howard.
    Greek does so much more than Dwight.
    Hey he wants to play 30 plus minutes every night, the only knock on him is he’ll never be labeled a sharp shooter like a Ray Allen for instance.

Back to Luka who already is in Greek’s class.
    Docic and the Mavs are at home tonight against the lowly Cavs.
    Dallas is -10 so the blowout factor is in play which means Doncic probably won’t see much of the second half.
    He’ll probably draw Clarkson, or Garland, or Sexton to start the game.
    I can see a 26 point 1st half again from the kid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giannis way better than Howard

Guys know nothing here

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Guys know nothing here

True JJ Giannis better all around

But back in the day Howard was the only guy in the league who had more combined size, strength, and jumping ability than LeBron.

POOLSIDE

Guys know nothing here
    How quickly you guys forget. Talk to me when Giannis singlehandedly drags a team of absolutely nobody to the finals, and does so by beating a player of Lebron’s caliber. Hell, if Courtney Lee doesn’t miss that wide open alley oop at the end of game four, the series would have been 2-2 against the Lakers in the finals.

Also, Dwight’s career field goal percentage is over 6% better than Giannis, and he averages OVER FOUR MORE REBOUNDS A GAME for his career, and these numbers include several seasons past his prime.

Now all of a sudden Giannis is twice the player Dwight ever was? Cool story.
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 11-22-19 at 10:03 AM.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Are you sayin bron not one of the greatest? Why is everyone with eyes and sense who admits bron one of the best ever called a dick rider?
    He's not even close to Jordan. Anyone who watched them both in their prime knows this. He's also not better than Kareem. Let me know when they change the rules to hinder LeBron, rather than how Stern changed the rules to help him.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Unfair to compare Giannis to Howard.
    Greek does so much more than Dwight.
    Hey he wants to play 30 plus minutes every night, the only knock on him is he’ll never be labeled a sharp shooter like a Ray Allen for instance.

Back to Luka who already is in Greek’s class.
    Docic and the Mavs are at home tonight against the lowly Cavs.
    Dallas is -10 so the blowout factor is in play which means Doncic probably won’t see much of the second half.
    He’ll probably draw Clarkson, or Garland, or Sexton to start the game.
    I can see a 26 point 1st half again from the kid.
    If you could pick any player in the world to build a team around for the next 5-10 years, you’re taking Doncic. He’s probably the best player in the league today already. If he stays healthy, we’re talking about something very special. Giannis is very athletic, but we know what happens long term to those very athletic guys. They can’t stay as effective unless they redesign their game. This is why Kobe and Michael are so special.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mar7 View Post
    No I am just Chinese lol.
    Figured as much, explains your obsession with Chairman James:

stevenash

If you could pick any player in the world to build a team around for the next 5-10 years, you’re taking Doncic. He’s probably the best player in the league today already. If he stays healthy, we’re talking about something very special. Giannis is very athletic, but we know what happens long term to those very athletic guys. They can’t stay as effective unless they redesign their game. This is why Kobe and Michael are so special.
    I'm taking Docic eight days a week.
    I like Giannis, I love Luka.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

I knew once espn started dick riding I would see it here too and it was only a matter of time before espn hopped on. Hes a good player, high ball IQ and good shooter but the only thing to see is how he is in the playoffs and if he can keep himself from being injured and there's a high chance neither of those pan out

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16130

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I knew once espn started dick riding I would see it here too and it was only a matter of time before espn hopped on. Hes a good player, high ball IQ and good shooter but the only thing to see is how he is in the playoffs and if he can keep himself from being injured and there's a high chance neither of those pan out
    You're upset because he's not black?

2daBank

Unreal, the kid 20 and has great game but it “dick riding”? Did you say same thing bout bron or was that different?

POOLSIDE

Unreal, the kid 20 and has great game but it “dick riding”? Did you say same thing bout bron or was that different?
    Nobody will ever ride lebron’s dick as much as lebron does.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

What's unreal is no one can dispute what I said but want to talk about the words I used. I could give a flying fkk if he puts up 40/20/15 in 20 mins on back 2 back nights in a league with no defense against teams with either a roster full of no ones or against teams with half the good players are injured or are on load management yet you would still get a side by side comparison with greatness that's what's fukkin unreal

stevenash

Dallas is up 111-69 late in the third.
    That puts the Mavs on a 148 pace.

So far Doncic has (read it twice if you have to) 30 points, 14 assists, 7 rebounds.
    Only 2 turnovers and 2 personal fouls.

He's a beast.

POOLSIDE

What's unreal is no one can dispute what I said but want to talk about the words I used. I could give a flying fkk if he puts up 40/20/15 in 20 mins on back 2 back nights in a league with no defense against teams with either a roster full of no ones or against teams with half the good players are injured or are on load management yet you would still get a side by side comparison with greatness that's what's fukkin unreal
    Sure, but you’re talking like he’s Clayton Kershaw. We haven’t seen him fail in the playoffs, and there’s nothing to suggest he will. This doesn’t really make a lot of sense.

2daBank

All I hear is blah blah blah hipity blu blah. Come back when you figure out something worthwhile to say. If it so easy to put those numbers up why ain’t everyone doing it? Don’t answer, I don’t care.

2daBank

Sure, but you’re talking like he’s Clayton Kershaw. We haven’t seen him fail in the playoffs, and there’s nothing to suggest he will. This doesn’t really make a lot of sense.
    Of course it don’t make sense, it fukkin utter nonsense.

jjgold

He is Larry Bird X2

POOLSIDE

He is Larry Bird X2
    Get some sleep

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16130

McMahon is reporting the Divac passed on Doncic because he didn't like his dad.

Thought at the time there was something off about it. Coaching legends across Europe one by one calling the kid a generational talent and yet Divac picks some guy that was compared to C.Bosh.

jjgold

Best player NBA

Nobody has an answer for him

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

He is Larry Bird X2

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    McMahon is reporting the Divac passed on Doncic because he didn't like his dad.

Thought at the time there was something off about it. Coaching legends across Europe one by one calling the kid a generational talent and yet Divac picks some guy that was compared to C.Bosh.
    Forget his dad, did Divac not see his mom?

stevenash

So another day at the office for the kid.
    Drops a 41 burger with 10 assists on the Rockets.

Just crown him MVP now.

jjgold

Yes

He could be the new Michael Jordan

First 1234 Last