Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Best bets for Chiefs-Chargers 🤑

Best bets for Chiefs-Chargers

ESPN PLUS ($ MATERIAL)

The 2019 NFL season rolls on, and we're here with a betting preview for Monday night's game on ESPN between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers in Mexico City.

Joe Fortenbaugh and Mike Clay offer their best bets for the Week 11 finale between AFC West rivals

The 2019 NFL season rolls on, and we're here with a betting preview for Monday night's game on ESPN between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers in Mexico City.

Joe Fortenbaugh and Mike Clay offer their best bets for the Week 11 finale between AFC West rivals

Fortenbaugh: In eight contests started by quarterback Patrick Mahomes this season, the Chiefs are averaging a healthy 29.2 points per game and have recorded 28 or more points on six occasions. But that's only half the battle. The other integral component to this equation is the porous Kansas City defense, which enters Week 11 ranked 19th in opponent yards per play while surrendering an average of 23.9 points per outing (20th in NFL). If the Chargers -- who rank 10th in the league in yards per play -- are able to find some success on offense, it will force the Chiefs to keep their foot on the gas pedal for the duration of this AFC West encounter ... which is a very good situation for those of us who wager that Kansas City will hang 28 or more points on Monday night.

Yes to Damien Williams scoring a touchdown (+105)

Clay: Williams saw double-digit touches for the first time as a Chief in Week 14 of the 2018 season. Since then, the veteran back has scored 14 touchdowns in 14 games (including a pair of playoff games). That includes four touchdowns in eight games this season despite sharing duties with or playing clearly behind LeSean McCoy at times. That has not been the situation as of late, of course, as McCoy was a healthy scratch in Week 10. Williams racked up 24 touches while playing a season-high 74% of the snaps in that game and has now scored two touchdowns over his past three games. Chiefs running backs have combined for a league-high 33 total touchdowns since the start of the 2018 season, and Williams, at least for now, is positioned as the clear lead back. At plus money, he's a good bet to find the end zone against a Chargers defense that has allowed 11 touchdowns to running backs this season (seventh most).

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Best bet is anything against the Chargers

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i'm teasing it. Chargers +12 and over 46

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    i'm teasing it. Chargers +12 and over 46

I was just looking at those numbers.

You prefer teasing it down instead of up?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Chargers team total over 23.5. KC can't play a lick of defense and Rivers has all his weapons healthy and the two RB's are on the same page.

I like the over on the Gordon prop over here but won't lay -140

Mon 11/18 6829 M.Gordon rushing yards o71½ -140
    8:15PM 6830 . u71½ +110

I don't see any Ekeler prop bets yet but I am willing to bet over 4.5 receptions if that is the number.