2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    No I had zona st -+385 but didn't post it
    Nice. Of course I went with beavers ml and not this one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    NFL thread?
    Havnt been making nfl threads. Nfl blows. Whatever you bet don’t bet much! Lol. I like the falcons.
    Points Awarded:

mikmik gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Killed it yesterday with this crew. Was travelling for work so didn't post due to crazy time zone changes. Always appreciate the commentary here. Good dudes. Thanks as always. Good luck with NFL today. I'm definitely going light.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I could see that happening.

a running thread or daily be better?
    Daily might be easier to follow. Some are too lazy to search the thread for plays now, can you imagine a season long thread covering two sports? Not necessarily every day, just when warranted. Just a thought.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Daily might be easier to follow. Some are too lazy to search the thread for plays now, can you imagine a season long thread covering two sports? Not necessarily every day, just when warranted. Just a thought.
    lol. I was gonna post pros and cons, you def nailed the con of running thread. Pro would just be days I don’t have time or whatever to start a thread there already be one for whomever else wants to post stuff. I dunno, we see. I’m not gonna do it until after next week. Prob will do a thread for the ncaa hoops tourneys this week.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

ElJefe305
    ElJefe305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    wtf is going on over there???
    I went to bed sick to my stomach and woke up the same way. If everyone including my f^cking avatar isn't sh!tcanned by the end of the season I'll have given up on this program.

It starts with the AD though. He hired Al motherf^cking Golden, then Richt, and then had a f^cking lazy internal hire in Diaz where we didn't even have a national coaching search. GTFO of my face Blake James.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    No I had zona st -+385 but didn't post it
    Bull S**T!! And now you will tell us that you did not lose your arse on that crap Georgia team. It is over for you losers in here. Nothing but a bunch of B.S. 2daBank. You do not even know how you did last week? What kind of crap is this? No REAL gambler forgets his wagers. It is not important to you because you do not have any money on them. You are just another air bettor, like 80% of the losers in here. Your arse has been caught. As usual, guys with big mouths talk too much and you certainly proved that. Didn't you learn anything when you were vacationing in prison?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bull S**T!! And now you will tell us that you did not lose your arse on that crap Georgia team. It is over for you losers in here. Nothing but a bunch of B.S. 2daBank. You do not even know how you did last week? What kind of crap is this? No REAL gambler forgets his wagers. It is not important to you because you do not have any money on them. You are just another air bettor, like 80% of the losers in here. Your arse has been caught. As usual, guys with big mouths talk too much and you certainly proved that. Didn't you learn anything when you were vacationing in prison?
    Lmfao at this fat bitch. The only thing you would ever “catch” a beat down if your coward ass stepped outside. Pathetic fukkin phony. You the laughing stock of this place. I’m all that right and you all that should kill itself. Child molesting piece of garbage is what you are. Fact, you like little boys wee wees

Pathetic fat pussy just couldn’t help herself. You post no plays coward and you talking what dawg did or didn’t play? You a pathetic blow hard loser who has coward down to every Challenge like the BITCH You been your whole pathetic life. You have no friends, no family, you a nobody who touches children and should just die.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-24-19 at 11:20 AM.

2daBank

Last month this pathetic bitch was sending me PMs begging me to tell him how to cap hockey!!FACT! Lmfao

Safe to say fatpphony qh lost his little tiny bankroll yesterday, she mad this morning. Woke up, looked in mirror, and understandably realized what a pathetic loser he was so thought he would come on net and talk tough to feel better bout herself.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

nice beat down

go Broncos

and prob Dallas too but not official
    unless you have already said so

read ing your thread backwardz

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Lmfao at this fat bitch. The only thing you would ever “catch” a beat down if your coward ass stepped outside. Pathetic fukkin phony. You the laughing stock of this place. I’m all that right and you all that should kill itself. Child molesting piece of garbage is what you are. Fact, you like little boys wee wees

Pathetic fat pussy just couldn’t help herself. You post no plays coward and you talking what dawg did or didn’t play? You a pathetic blow hard loser who has coward down to every Challenge like the BITCH You been your whole pathetic life. You have no friends, no family, you a nobody who touches children and should just die.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

we called it!......Ohio ST opens up as a 9 point favorite over Michigan in the Big House!...Banker and I said somewhere between 7.5 - 10!...

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    we called it!......Ohio ST opens up as a 9 point favorite over Michigan in the Big House!...Banker and I said somewhere between 7.5 - 10!...
    Man... I have to initially lean Michigan at that number.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I'm surprised it's not 13.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    The guy was seriously pm’ing me a few weeks back Jay straight up begging me to teach him how to cap hockey, I even took the time to try to help the bitch out and now he wants to come into this thread and go against things we have all left outside this thread? Fukk that. I sent the coward a few PM/s too. He says he would kill me? If he could only muster the courage to go outside! Lol. Then he said he was blocking me after I got done verbally raping him. Guy not even allowed within 100 yards of a school. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I'm surprised it's not 13.5
    I’d love to take big blue at that number. This Michigan team vastly different than the other Harbaugh teams who got smashed by osu. They sucked early but it cause they were breaking in a new offense to compete in modern game, , that doesn’t always go seamlessly. It has clicked now tho! I think this be up in the air late, ultimately osu wins by a td me thinks.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

There's almost no pressure on Harbaugh this game. They're not making the playoffs, they're not winning Big Ten, they're expected to lose. This will be their Super Bowl. I think they have good chance to win outright

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    There's almost no pressure on Harbaugh this game. They're not making the playoffs, they're not winning Big Ten, they're expected to lose. This will be their Super Bowl. I think they have good chance to win outright
    I agree. They did right thing overhauling the offense. Unfortunately for them it cost them early on, it makes them way more dangerous here tho. I think osu will pull it out but I’ll happily take over a td.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I agree. They did right thing overhauling the offense. Unfortunately for them it cost them early on, it makes them way more dangerous here tho. I think osu will pull it out but I’ll happily take over a td.
    Agree Bank. I will smile and take the points but will also play ML most likely.

JayDr3am
    Handi

The guy was seriously pm’ing me a few weeks back Jay straight up begging me to teach him how to cap hockey, I even took the time to try to help the bitch out and now he wants to come into this thread and go against things we have all left outside this thread? Fukk that. I sent the coward a few PM/s too. He says he would kill me? If he could only muster the courage to go outside! Lol. Then he said he was blocking me after I got done verbally raping him. Guy not even allowed within 100 yards of a school. Lol
    yeah dude i cant believe you wanted to spare him yesterday. he might be the biggest troll on SBR

2daBank

yeah dude i cant believe you wanted to spare him yesterday. he might be the biggest troll on SBR
    Nothing to do with sparing that pos, Until this morning he had respected the thread.

I don’t want any the fighting or bs in this thread. Just the great discussion we always have!!! Plenty other places for that crap., was only defending threads integrity not him.,trust me.

I even reported that other dip shit yesterday, 1st time I’ve ever did that! I’m firmly against it but I refuse to let morons screw this thread up!! Since the week over I decided if he wanted to play pussy today he could get fukked

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

lol. I was gonna post pros and cons, you def nailed the con of running thread. Pro would just be days I don’t have time or whatever to start a thread there already be one for whomever else wants to post stuff. I dunno, we see. I’m not gonna do it until after next week. Prob will do a thread for the ncaa hoops tourneys this week.
    running thread. even if its weekly. more info. easier to check. and you don't have to start one everyday.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Nothing to do with sparing that pos, Until this morning he had respected the thread.

I don’t want any the fighting or bs in this thread. Just the great discussion we always have!!! Plenty other places for that crap., was only defending threads integrity not him.,trust me.

I even reported that other dip shit yesterday, 1st time I’ve ever did that! I’m firmly against it but I refuse to let morons screw this thread up!! Since the week over I decided if he wanted to play pussy today he could get fukked
    its annoying cause the mods dont ever do shit about it. and when you block somebody it doesnt really "block" them.

anyways in other news,

by glance i like this week 14 card through and through

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

its annoying cause the mods dont ever do shit about it. and when you block somebody it doesnt really "block" them.

anyways in other news,

by glance i like this week 14 card through and through
    you guys are early birds. guess i'm just getting lazy. i remember i used to check the card during sunday night football as well.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    you guys are early birds. guess i'm just getting lazy. i remember i used to check the card during sunday night football as well.
    yeah no real handicapping just scanning through seeing what the openers were etc. starring certain games to keep tabs of where the monies going.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Easier when your Sunday night bet getting destroyed! lol. I dumped half yesterday’s winnings back on this nfl garbage today. Fukk. I ain’t been doing that but I have been hitting my fav nfl play lately and not betting much else, not case today, got killed on punk ass falcons going back to being Trash, shamus threw 2 early picks and they still couldn’t do anything, Matt Ryan a useless pos. Like big phony QH but with money and a woman..

I gotta get to it early, been really on point w ncaa and all the lines been moving my way. Crushed all the closers I played at beginning of week last few weeks!

I’ll start thread 2marro. Im fixing to go play w the old lady,
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Easier when your Sunday night bet getting destroyed! lol. I dumped half yesterday’s winnings back on this nfl garbage today. Fukk. I ain’t been doing that but I have been hitting my fav nfl play lately and not betting much else, not case today, got killed on punk ass falcons going back to being Trash, shamus threw 2 early picks and they still couldn’t do anything, Matt Ryan a useless pos. Like big phony QH but with money and a woman..

I gotta get to it early, been really on point w ncaa and all the lines been moving my way. Crushed all the closers I played at beginning of week last few weeks!

I’ll start thread 2marro. Im fixing to go play w the old lady,
    that'll make any night better. nfl is the biggest tease in the world. makes everything look so easy. until the games start. i used to hate when berman said "and that's why they play the games."

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah the last month has been strange.. was killing NFL and my college was lacking.. now its completely vice versa. destroying college & nfl has been eh. still lots of time left though. no sweat

2daBank

yeah the last month has been strange.. was killing NFL and my college was lacking.. now its completely vice versa. destroying college & nfl has been eh. still lots of time left though. no sweat
    I’ve only had 2 losing weeks in ncaa all year!! By far best ncaa season I ever had, prob has something to do with not working Saturdays this fall and following closer than ever! Lot of years I just rely on other guys I respect and do a little capping to pick and choose. This year im super locked in.

Good thing cause this been one those dumpster fire nfl years I have from time to time. lol. After bout week 6 I figured out to stop dumping my ncaa winnings on that nfl crap. Lol. Really Havnt even been into nfl. I’m not gonna sit around both days of weekend and watch fb the whole time so I’ve chosen Saturday. Sometimes there been a afternoon or the night nfl game want to watch but for most part meh.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

It's not next week yet but HOLY COW!!!
    Okla St +12!!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Okla St +12!!!!!
    Omg. And it at their place?? These books are funny! Another game sooners be lucky to win!! Oh wait, are cowboys gonna get guys back? That only thing. They were beat up last week. Everyone plays and that line a steal! We gonna have to dig for injury info tho!!

I will start next week thread 2marro!! I’m ready to go but I gotta try to lay down and get little sleep,, busy 2marro!!! Lol

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Omg. And it at their place?? These books are funny! Another game sooners be lucky to win!! Oh wait, are cowboys gonna get guys back? That only thing. They were beat up last week. Everyone plays and that line a steal! We gonna have to dig for injury info tho!!

I will start next week thread 2marro!! I’m ready to go but I gotta try to lay down and get little sleep,, busy 2marro!!! Lol
    Have to look deeper into injuries..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Okla St +12!!!!!
    this one is triple circled, starred and pinned. love this game

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I'm already thinking about doing a 3TM 9.5PT teaser (+111) and put $300 to win $333.90

Michigan (+18.5)
    Okie ST (+21.5)
    Buffalo Bills (+17.5)

First ... 3334353637 Last