On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Fiu really beat the canes, that's nuts

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    What started as a great day is gonna end up a blah day, a little up or a little down depending on Washington. And they're getting their shiiiiiit pushed in by the Buffs. Another team to put back on the "stay away, far away" list. Can never trust those fuks, no matter what's on the line.

Last week teasers made a okay day better, this week made a potential great day not so much. Got greedy trying to turn borderline leans into solid plays, should know better. On a positive note went 6-0 in the contest, 2nd for the week so far. Probably end up just outside the money after NFL tomorrow
    Straight bets are king brother! You should crush it with that card. Or even do like I’m a fan of and RR those in groups of 2s or 3s, you woulda had monster day!!

2daBank

Huge 2 points. Now we got breathing room. I want the outright win tho god dammit!!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Straight bets are king brother! You should crush it with that card. Or even do like I’m a fan of and RR those in groups of 2s or 3s, you woulda had monster day!!
    Teasers in college are garbage. Total waste of time. Took me a while to learn this but I finally stopped playing them.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    What started as a great day is gonna end up a blah day, a little up or a little down depending on Washington. And they're getting their shiiiiiit pushed in by the Buffs. Another team to put back on the "stay away, far away" list. Can never trust those fuks, no matter what's on the line.

Last week teasers made a okay day better, this week made a potential great day not so much. Got greedy trying to turn borderline leans into solid plays, should know better. On a positive note went 6-0 in the contest, 2nd for the week so far. Probably end up just outside the money after NFL tomorrow
    you fuking smashed your straights! you cut out those teasers and youre swimming today

fecgp40

Utah St is complete and utter garbage.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Teasers in college are garbage. Total waste of time. Took me a while to learn this but I finally stopped playing them.
    For most part I agree. I think you can play them in games like the ones today with low totals that figure to be defensive and crossing key numbers w the side in those games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    you fuking smashed your straights! you cut out those teasers and youre swimming today
    I woulda had string of 2-3 team parlays cashing w that!! Most weeks. I didn’t do any RRs today cause I bet so many early in week I just went more on straight bets and didn’t do all the parlays! Lol

fecgp40

Had a shitty day. Somehow I managed to talk myself out of Zona St and TCU and but went large on Mizzou. Then there's my ML parlay that shit the bed with Miami. Just wow.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yes sir!...I paid the zebra's off.......Mizzou inept coach was just the cherry on top!...
    I’ll happily take that loss if it mean they would fire Odem, he ruined this program that was in great shape when pinkel left! Helps that I had under also so not much damage, hurt me in pick 6 contest.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Yep. All were games I liked, but didn't love, know what I mean? Should have just cut them, that's what I do with soccer. I do like the "monster teasers" @ Heritage, mainly for totals and then mainly NFL. Got carried away, live and learn

fecgp40

Welp, Hawaii over is toast. Just adds to my shit day and my complete failure with totals in college.

2daBank

that is why I took Penn ST today...thought they were getting disrespected...it's not like they are chopped liver...they are a legit top 20 team...people sometimes get too caught up in Ohio ST blowing out scrubs teams...but yes, the way Michigan is playing right now I think I would take them anything over a TD...
    I didn’t touch it, I thought line was 3-4 points high but didn’t really wanna get in osu way. In fairness they coulda easily ran psu out the building today had they not made those mistakes early when psu offense was doing nothing in 1st, coulda been anywhere from 20-28 -0 at half.

2daBank

Welp, Hawaii over is toast. Just adds to my shit day and my complete failure with totals in college.
    Pretty insane sdst can’t score on that d. Having to watch beavers on laptop since only thing i don’t get pac12 network so haven’t watched any. 40 more points ain’t dead in a Hawaii game goin into 4th.

Fukkin Aztecs been dead under like smu been dead over. One these things gotta have points.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

100% agree...and Jordan Love is fukkin' dogshit...he is NOT an NFL QB....no pocket presence and inaccurate...that horrific pick six on the screen pass blew the game wide open.

2daBank

You played them? I wasn’t sure bout love and yes imo they hadn’t been nearly same team this year. Kinda like Allen last year at wyo when he lost all his weapons.. love lost his weapons and coach, i thought they looked little better last few weeks but wasn’t against Boise and love wasn’t banged up, I just left it alone.

Cmon beavers. Get a stop now, I want outright. Told ya’ll this 4th be nuts. Lol. Beavers got some legit nfl level talent. Can’t believe so many haven’t figured that out!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I woulda had string of 2-3 team parlays cashing w that!! Most weeks. I didn’t do any RRs today cause I bet so many early in week I just went more on straight bets and didn’t do all the parlays! Lol
    you ever RR ml dogs? i hardly ever play ml dogs if i am on spread as i don't want to give away any winnings with a su loss. but i had charlotte and unlv early and that parlay payout would have been great.

2daBank

100% agree...and Jordan Love is fukkin' dogshit...he is NOT an NFL QB....no pocket presence and inaccurate...that horrific pick six on the screen pass blew the game wide open.
    He lost all his weapons and his coach after last year. Plus he playing banged up tonight. Not on him, further removed Utah st gets from old coach worse they look.

fecgp40

You played them? I wasn’t sure bout love and yes imo they hadn’t been nearly same team this year. Kinda like Allen last year at wyo when he lost all his weapons.. love lost his weapons and coach, i thought they looked little better last few weeks but wasn’t against Boise and love wasn’t banged up, I just left it alone.

Cmon beavers. Get a stop now, I want outright. Told ya’ll this 4th be nuts. Lol. Beavers got some legit nfl level talent. Can’t believe so many haven’t figured that out!
    Yeah my dumbass played them. Guy I respect played them last minute so I jumped on the bandwagon. Fukk me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    you ever RR ml dogs? i hardly ever play ml dogs if i am on spread as i don't want to give away any winnings with a su loss. but i had charlotte and unlv early and that parlay payout would have been great.
    Not real often w foots (every now and again if I like bunch of small ones). I do it with mlb and nhl a ton, works out real well cause 4 dogs a pretty typical full card night for me in those. Groups of 2 if you hit 2 you don’t lose much, hit 3 and you hit 3 of 6 parlays at fat odds, all 4 and woot woot!! I did 5 teamer with all dogs which 10 parlays of 2 on Tuesday nhl i think, hit 4, paid very well!!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

He lost all his weapons and his coach after last year. Plus he playing banged up tonight. Not on him, further removed Utah st gets from old coach worse they look.
    that backup QB is better...he is the one that should have been playing...last week in relief, he was like 14 out of 18 for 170 yds and 2 tds?...and yes it is on him...if he's not 100% and banged up then he shouldn't be out there playing...he's hurting his team more than helping them.

2daBank

Beavers playing to win the game!!

2daBank

that backup QB is better...he is the one that should have been playing...last week in relief, he was like 14 out of 18 for 170 yds and 2 tds?...and yes it is on him...if he's not 100% and banged up then he shouldn't be out there playing...he's hurting his team more than helping them.

Disagree, not bout this week cause I ain’t watched any. When he went down vs wyo it gave cowboys a chance to win, he was carving them up.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

What a fuking pass

2daBank

Beavers baby. Still can’t believe this was DD, prob most confident I been in a DD dog chances to win In some time.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Pretty insane sdst can’t score on that d. Having to watch beavers on laptop since only thing i don’t get pac12 network so haven’t watched any. 40 more points ain’t dead in a Hawaii game goin into 4th.

Fukkin Aztecs been dead under like smu been dead over. One these things gotta have points.
    sdsu just believes in winning by being mega conservative against any opponent. makes them a great fade as a fav.

2daBank

Just looking at stats it pretty tough to understand why they scoring nothing in Hawaii, neither qb hardly throwing incompletions, wtf they doing getting penalties then throwing short of sticks every time??

2daBank

sdsu just believes in winning by being mega conservative against any opponent. makes them a great fade as a fav.
    I know but it still usually equates to 20ish against these garbage defense.

2daBank

Beavers got this baby!! Cash the spread in biggest play of day! Now let’s cash the ml!!’
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fecgp40

Wow. Colorado doing work here.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Not real often w foots (every now and again if I like bunch of small ones). I do it with mlb and nhl a ton, works out real well cause 4 dogs a pretty typical full card night for me in those. Groups of 2 if you hit 2 you don’t lose much, hit 3 and you hit 3 of 6 parlays at fat odds, all 4 and woot woot!! I did 5 teamer with all dogs which 10 parlays of 2 on Tuesday nhl i think, hit 4, paid very well!!
    yeah. i havn't been on much nhl with all the football and bball. who did the panthers add to be doing this well? i just see them winning so often. they used to be trash.

fecgp40

yeah. i havn't been on much nhl with all the football and bball. who did the panthers add to be doing this well? i just see them winning so often. they used to be trash.
    Panthers NHL u mean?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Panthers NHL u mean?
    yeah. nhl

2daBank

Think they got a coach, I dunno, I couldn’t name 15 players not on blues. Lol. Shit pretty sweet tho. Lot of solid dogs on nights w full card, home ice overvalued, b2b priced like teams don’t win but they do, teams 1st game home off long trip is nice fade. 1st time I’ve ever taken reg season serious and bet if almost daily. Been a lot like early season mlb where it seems either books or the markets clueless and you can get plus money on coinflips or better if you pay little attention and realize the things they overvalue. Not lot separates these teams from 5-20 on nightly basis !

fecgp40

yeah. nhl
    Panthers new coach Quenneville totally changed their system. They had talent last year but he's really harnessing it now. They also signed Bobrovsky from Columbus. Florida is legit.

First ... 31323334353637 Last