Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Not a fan of CA. Would guess GOAT he is in top 200 -250. Especially now at his age.
    That makes no sense, that means every starting NBA player and every 6th and 7th man in the NBA is better than Anthony. If that were the case, 7th men would be averaging 16/17 a night with 6 boards and over 40% 3 point shooting. Never happened before in history from a 7th man, sorry. You'd be mistaken on this one. I've already seen several games where Melo has been double teamed because some little 20 year old kid in the starting lineup is forced to guard him.

You think RJ Barett is a top 200 player?

The kid fukkin sucks. He shoots like 35% and blows balls on defense, can't shoot, can't hit a jumper. That's your number 3 pick in the draft. Melo shit all over his face in the h2h.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That makes no sense, that means every starting NBA player and every 6th and 7th man in the NBA is better than Anthony. If that were the case, 7th men would be averaging 16/17 a night with 6 boards and over 40% 3 point shooting. Never happened before in history from a 7th man, sorry. You'd be mistaken on this one. I've already seen several games where Melo has been double teamed because some little 20 year old kid in the starting lineup is forced to guard him.

You think RJ Barett is a top 200 player?

The kid fukkin sucks. He shoots like 35% and blows balls on defense, can't shoot, can't hit a jumper. That's your number 3 pick in the draft. Melo shit all over his face in the h2h.
    Yeah understand your point. Just not a fan of Melo's game. We can agree to disagree.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

His career is over. Let's move on.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Basketball isn't about stats, unless we're talking DFS teams.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

he is good this season . about those efficiencies guys be careful , his samples are still very small. he will be worse imo but still he is still good baller

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Basketball isn't about stats, unless we're talking DFS teams.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

game winner BUMP.

did I do that right? Im tired of the disrespect for real. just sick of it. guys on the internet that cant even do left hand layups trying to talk down the greatest in the world. shit is complete blasphemy at the highest level.

IBetYou

You're upset?

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    game winner BUMP.

did I do that right? Im tired of the disrespect for real. just sick of it. guys on the internet that cant even do left hand layups trying to talk down the greatest in the world. shit is complete blasphemy at the highest level.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    game winner BUMP.

16-22 team.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    16-22 team.
    does not matter . he was best yesterday and carried rally . good game. glad he is back and changed his narrative . never been his fan but

after glamorous wade and nowitzki last season ,that was sad that he was laughed after his struggle with rockets .

Goat Milk

Guys in this thread were trying to argue with me that Anthony Tolliver is a better player than Melo, and deserves a spot in the NBA over Melo.

Lmfao. Bro do people on this site know shit about sports?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Melo

Same theme with this guy everywhere he goes the teams are fukkin whore shit

IBetYou

Guys in this thread were trying to argue with me that Anthony Tolliver is a better player than Melo, and deserves a spot in the NBA over Melo.

Tolliver has had a bad year but he's a low maintenance. You thought Anthony would make a difference for the Blazers. He hasn't. Losing follows him everywhere.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

I never said Tolliver was better, just that he should be starting over Melo on a team with playoff aspirations. I'll concede I was wrong there too though since Tolliver has fallen way off mostly because his biggest asset (3 pt shooting) is down (36%). Remember when you were touting Anthony's early hot shooting from 3? Well he's actually WORSE than Tolliver currently (albeit by like 0.1%)

With that said, Anthony is still a non-factor, you're not going to win anything with him and the only reason Portland got him in the first place was because of injuries. Portland would trade him in a heartbeat for someone like Davis Bertans or (lol) Duncan Robinson

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Melo still very average on a shiiit team.. Still turns over the ball to much and can't defend.. Hey but he has a job and plays in the NBA again, can't hate on it. He's good for around 10 points and 6 rebounds every game now. 3 turnovers and several blow byes on defense also.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3706/

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Knowing sports doesn't translate to winning in gambling. You know what I mean?

Goat Milk

Tolliver has had a bad year but he's a low maintenance. You thought Anthony would make a difference for the Blazers. He hasn't. Losing follows him everywhere.
    He certainly has made a difference. Their entire bench is straight trash. If he wasn't scoring 16 a night, who's gonna get those points? Mario Hezonia? Lmfao. At least they're actually in the hunt for playoffs. The point is, Carmelo deserves a roster spot in the NBA, whether it's as a starter, or 8th man. It doesn't matter. Their isn't one 7th man in the NBA who's better than Carmelo Anthony, and if you think there is, then name them...

Thought so.

I win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

I never said Tolliver was better, just that he should be starting over Melo on a team with playoff aspirations. I'll concede I was wrong there too though since Tolliver has fallen way off mostly because his biggest asset (3 pt shooting) is down (36%). Remember when you were touting Anthony's early hot shooting from 3? Well he's actually WORSE than Tolliver currently (albeit by like 0.1%)

With that said, Anthony is still a non-factor, you're not going to win anything with him and the only reason Portland got him in the first place was because of injuries. Portland would trade him in a heartbeat for someone like Davis Bertans or (lol) Duncan Robinson
    I don't care if he's a factor or not. Anthony averages 16 a night and there are very few NBA players who can even do that. It's not easy to score in the NBA. Tolliver is a fukking loser, what were you even thinking? The question was, does Carmelo Anthony deserve to be on an NBA roster. Case is shut.

No I don't cause I dominate everyone on this site in NBA gambling. Posted my 100 plays for your viewing pleasure. Had a bad run too, would easily hit 60% over 500 plays.

asiagambler

pffft those are empty stats. The only reason Portland is in the playoff hunt is because of Lillard and because bottom half of the West is garbage

What you don't realize is that Anthony is a loser too. Does he deserve to be on an NBA roster? I mean there are players who average 2 pts a game so yes, clearly he is better than them but what you don't seem to accept is that Anthony never wanted to be a bench player after Houston. He still saw himself as a premier player and a feature starter on a team. That is why he was out of the league for so long, because no one saw him as one and Portland only came calling because of injuries

Goat Milk

pffft those are empty stats. The only reason Portland is in the playoff hunt is because of Lillard and because bottom half of the West is garbage

What you don't realize is that Anthony is a loser too. Does he deserve to be on an NBA roster? I mean there are players who average 2 pts a game so yes, clearly he is better than them but what you don't seem to accept is that Anthony never wanted to be a bench player after Houston. He still saw himself as a premier player and a feature starter on a team. That is why he was out of the league for so long, because no one saw him as one and Portland only came calling because of injuries
    There are a ton of teams who have starters who are straight ass. Couldn't even clean Melo's jockstrap. I am speaking completely unbiasedly. I am watching some of this Spurs Hornets game now. These starters on the Hornets, not even one of them is better than Carmelo Anthony. THeir best player is Terry Rozier

asiagambler

There are a ton of teams who have starters who are straight ass. Couldn't even clean Melo's jockstrap. I am speaking completely unbiasedly. I am watching some of this Spurs Hornets game now. These starters on the Hornets, not even one of them is better than Carmelo Anthony. THeir best player is Terry Rozier
    Come on man, Hornets is a rebuilding team. You can't have Anthony taking away minutes from developing the young players. And you really think Anthony would even play on a team like that???

Goat Milk

Come on man, Hornets is a rebuilding team. You can't have Anthony taking away minutes from developing the young players. And you really think Anthony would even play on a team like that???
    I don't know if he would, just making a point. I hate the phrase developing young players. I guarantee you most of those hornets players will never amount to dick. 100% book this post. There are zero stars on that team except for maybe Devante Graham. Straight trash all around. If I'm the hornets, I don't give a f about developing those losers. I want to make playoffs. Is Carmelo Anthony a better player than fukkin PJ Washington? It's not even a question. PJ should sit his ass on the bench. Better player should play, end of story.

That's why all these franchises suck dick. All they do is develop develop develop. Where are all the players they've been developing for 20 years?

Thought so.

asiagambler

I don't know if he would, just making a point. I hate the phrase developing young players. I guarantee you most of those hornets players will never amount to dick. 100% book this post. There are zero stars on that team except for maybe Devante Graham. Straight trash all around. If I'm the hornets, I don't give a f about developing those losers. I want to make playoffs. Is Carmelo Anthony a better player than fukkin PJ Washington? It's not even a question. PJ should sit his ass on the bench. Better player should play, end of story.

That's why all these franchises suck dick. All they do is develop develop develop. Where are all the players they've been developing for 20 years?

Thought so.
    That's the point though, you don't know what you have until you develop them. You know what you have with Anthony and at this point in his career, he's not gonna lead you to anything

Hornets are a mess though. Michael Jordan might be worse than Knicks' owner

Goat Milk

That's the point though, you don't know what you have until you develop them. You know what you have with Anthony and at this point in his career, he's not gonna lead you to anything

Hornets are a mess though. Michael Jordan might be worse than Knicks' owner
    And Lakers are clueless for not going after Anthony. In the playoffs when teams are scoring 100 or less per night, and defense is tough as hell, you know there are plenty of teams that would need Melo's scoring. I always refer to the Warriors last year. Literally relying on Patrick McCaw to score the ball in game 6 of the NBA finals. SMFH.

sosawestbrook

everybody wants to talk about Melo but no one wants to talk about the Blazers as a TEAM going from the WCF to not even in the playoffs. all praise the almighty Dame Lillard though. lets give him a billion dollars and then sign Hassan white side, Mario hezonja & Anthony Tolliver w/ the crumbs leftover. after that doesn't work we'll sign Melo out of desperation. then they'll just blame it on him because he's the media scapegoat. now these chumps have no choice but to self destruct and trade CJ this summer after his stock WENT UP UP UP in these past couple of games w/o the king of Gotham batman in the flesh Dame Dollar. hey Dame you want to perform in the NBA finals? we like track #3 on the album.

IBetYou

Lillard is worth every penny.

asiagambler

Lillard is worth every penny.
    Really strange to blame any of the Blazers shortcomings on him

IBetYou

And Lakers are clueless for not going after Anthony. In the playoffs when teams are scoring 100 or less per night, and defense is tough as hell, you know there are plenty of teams that would need Melo's scoring. I always refer to the Warriors last year. Literally relying on Patrick McCaw to score the ball in game 6 of the NBA finals. SMFH.
    McCaw didn't even play for the Warriors last season. He played for the Raptors. They won! Do you even watch NBA basketball? Your analysis is all way way out of touch with the present day. Rozier is better than Anthony not because he's a developing player but because he's way better all the way around.

sosawestbrook

these guys are talking about $$$ and Im talking PRINCIPLE. Im talking about CHAMPIONSHIPS. Im talking about...nvm. they'll never get it. see you guys in the summer - young Sosa aka the only guy who told you Blazers/warriors are BOTH not making the playoffs this season.

asiagambler

Goat Milk

McCaw didn't even play for the Warriors last season. He played for the Raptors. They won! Do you even watch NBA basketball? Your analysis is all way way out of touch with the present day. Rozier is better than Anthony not because he's a developing player but because he's way better all the way around.
    Meant Quinn Cook. Same dick different body bro. Quinn Cook is a fukkin loser who was playing big minutes in the finals.

Rozier is a better all around player? Guy has never done dick in his whole career. Melo would floss him 1 on 1.

I'm out of touch with present day, but I can win bets in the present day? Makes no sense. Cause I know how bad certain teams are. I roll with proven players, proven teams. Not these youngsters who don't know shit. We're seeing right now first hand what Rozier can do as the number 1 option on a team. Can't even get a .500 record in the East. Pitiful.

sosawestbrook

one day when I feel like it, Ill tell you how this song led to the self destruction of the Blazers as we know them today.

asiagambler

I forgot about McCaw

Hey, he did something the Warriors couldn't: 3peat

Goat Milk

I won this thread

Goat Milk

The last fool who challenged me to an NBA contest got blown out of the water over 100 plays.

60% clip for me.

Banished him from this site permanately.

I know the game, and I know NBA gambling. This is what I do.

First ... 23456 Last