2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s talk ncaaFB week 12

Sorry it taken me so long to get thread up, been busy w other shit this week so havnt got a whole lot of work done on this card but wanna get it up so everyone can start sharing thoughts.

My favorite play of the week:

Wyoming +6.5/ml

Utah st continues to overvalued, they kinda remind me of wyo in Allen last year when he lost all his weapons, love not only lost most his weapons but also his head coach and they seem worse the further removed they get from him. Don’t let the fact they finally got the offense going vs a terrible Fresno defense fool you. They will have a much tougher go of it vs a very good cowboys defense. Don’t trip on wyo qb being out either cause like I said last week they don’t pass all the often or well anyways. Wyo all about the run game and they bludgeon teams for 4 qrtrs and that will completing wear down this Utah st team. Imo the better team is catching points in this one.

Leans at this point:

Navy +whatever., was hoping to get more point here so havnt pulled the trigger yet but ultimately pretty sure I will be on them. Irish catching another team off a bye which tough, Irish injury list is long and they have key defensive players dropping like flies. Navy the fresher/healthier team and lets face it are the banged up Irish really gonna be interested in fighting thru cut blocks all day?? In case anyone has forgot Irish a really good fade in November when they out of playoff contention. We stayed away last week cause line seemed short and we don’t like duke but think this another good spot to jump on the fade train.

I don’t think gophers are gonna let down here but it certainly possible. I just don’t like Iowa offense enough to think they should be favs here., minny gonna be a incredibly popular dog tho which not something I love.,

Kinda torn on the Sooners/Baylor game. I don’t trust Baylor offense at all but I do like their d and this feels little similar to gophers last week w the undefeated team getting no respect in rankings or by oddsmakers which usually a recipe to see a team play with their hair on fire. I dunno yet, gotta look into it more and see if i think Baylor offense can help the d out?

That all for the moment, plan on doing more work the next 2 nights, let’s keep this money train rolling as we been really hot the last few weeks!!!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

I like the Pittsburgh/UNC over 49.5 tonight.

Pitts very aggressive defense but that can leave them vulnerable in the secondary. I think Howell is good enough to make the throws and I think UNC receivers can win the 1 on 1 battles

Both teams play fast, Pitt not very efficient offense but I think this is the game they've been saving some trick plays for. UNC has owned them in recent history. I think Pitt will make sure they start fast. UNC secondary very young and depleted.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Pitts very aggressive defense but that can leave them vulnerable in the secondary. I think Howell is good enough to make the throws and I think UNC receivers can win the 1 on 1 battles

Both teams play fast, Pitt not very efficient offense but I think this is the game they've been saving some trick plays for. UNC has owned them in recent history. I think Pitt will make sure they start fast. UNC secondary very young and depleted.
    I love the panthers front 7. I didn’t really look at this game tho.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I love the panthers front 7. I didn’t really look at this game tho.
    Yes but I think Howell is best quarterback they will have faced since I guess Penn State
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave asiagambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

banker, top notch

2daBank

Yes but I think Howell is best quarterback they will have faced since I guess Penn State
    Prob fair, was just a general statement more than anything bout this one. If unc qb has time I def think he can hit some big plays.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24810

Wow... Great minds.
    I am already on Wyoming +6.5 and Navy +9.5 as well. Wyoming is a possibly UPSET pick on my card.

La Tech +2.5 is another I'm considering very strongly (possibly ML).

I like USC -6.5. I know California had a good game last time out but I think USC offense will make the difference and score it up on them.

Baylor at +10 looks very enticing but I'm still needing to look at some more data before jumping on it.
    Last edited by Tanko; 11-15-19 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Typo - I should have stated Colorado instead of Calif.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Wow... Great minds.
    I am already on Wyoming +6.5 and Navy +9.5 as well. Wyoming is a possibly UPSET pick on my card.

I like USC -6.5. I know Colorado had a good game last time out but I think USC offense will make the difference and score it up on them.

Baylor at +10 looks very enticing but I'm still needing to look at some more data before jumping on it.
    Yea I love the wyo ml for sure.

Just dunno if I trust bears offense? Sooners d has proven no better than past versions tho. Thing is regardless how much I like Baylor’s d I do think we should expect high 20s minimum from Sooners. Just dunno if bears can hang with that? In a perfect world they would play keep away w their run game.,

Havnt looked at la tech yet but will def check it out.

asiagambler

Wow... Great minds.

I like USC -6.5. I know Colorado had a good game last time out but I think USC offense will make the difference and score it up on them.

Before considering LA Tech, you should note line has actually ballooned out to +4.5

It would seem to indicate their QB Jamar Smith (and possibly others) are going to be suspended

Another thing is Marshall is coming off their bye week while LA Tech played on Saturday

2daBank

Oh they playing “we are”? Yea I prob don’t like them, havnt looked tho.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Uga easy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Uga easy
    I lean that way but not sure I’ll play it.

What you mean by easy? A td or more? I don’t think they gonna score all that much but not sure auburn score double digits.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

keep riding Baylor. Fade Stanford. Auburn small play thats all

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh they playing “we are”? Yea I prob don’t like them, havnt looked tho.
    I understand the hesitation on taking La Tech at Marshall but I think La Tech is on a roll and since they are getting points, I had jump on it.

Baylor +10. Although Baylor has not played anyone that is at OU's level, they are at home and OU has not beaten anyone that is remotely good by more than 10 points. ISU by 1, K-state (lost by 7), Texas by 8. Finally, OU's D is very suspect.

Baylor getting +10 looks like a good bet.
    Glad to see Shocka on it.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    keep riding Baylor. Fade Stanford. Auburn small play thats all
    Auburn looks like the right side on this one. Since they only lost by 11 a month ago at Florida and by 3 at LSU more recently, the +3 line at home look like it is slightly favorable to Auburn. Georgia has a lot to play for (stay in top 4 CFB playoff rankings) so they will be pumped up. I think this is going to come down to last possession in the game which makes it tough to bet on.

I'm laying off this game. Good luck.
    Last edited by Tanko; 11-14-19 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Many typos

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Sorry it taken me so long to get thread up, been busy w other shit this week so havnt got a whole lot of work done on this card but wanna get it up so everyone can start sharing thoughts.

My favorite play of the week:

Wyoming +6.5/ml

Utah st continues to overvalued, they kinda remind me of wyo in Allen last year when he lost all his weapons, love not only lost most his weapons but also his head coach and they seem worse the further removed they get from him. Don’t let the fact they finally got the offense going vs a terrible Fresno defense fool you. They will have a much tougher go of it vs a very good cowboys defense. Don’t trip on wyo qb being out either cause like I said last week they don’t pass all the often or well anyways. Wyo all about the run game and they bludgeon teams for 4 qrtrs and that will completing wear down this Utah st team. Imo the better team is catching points in this one.

Leans at this point:

Navy +whatever., was hoping to get more point here so havnt pulled the trigger yet but ultimately pretty sure I will be on them. Irish catching another team off a bye which tough, Irish injury list is long and they have key defensive players dropping like flies. Navy the fresher/healthier team and lets face it are the banged up Irish really gonna be interested in fighting thru cut blocks all day?? In case anyone has forgot Irish a really good fade in November when they out of playoff contention. We stayed away last week cause line seemed short and we don’t like duke but think this another good spot to jump on the fade train.

I don’t think gophers are gonna let down here but it certainly possible. I just don’t like Iowa offense enough to think they should be favs here., minny gonna be a incredibly popular dog tho which not something I love.,

Kinda torn on the Sooners/Baylor game. I don’t trust Baylor offense at all but I do like their d and this feels little similar to gophers last week w the undefeated team getting no respect in rankings or by oddsmakers which usually a recipe to see a team play with their hair on fire. I dunno yet, gotta look into it more and see if i think Baylor offense can help the d out?

That all for the moment, plan on doing more work the next 2 nights, let’s keep this money train rolling as we been really hot the last few weeks!!!!
    Wow... Great minds.

Good stuff both of you, I have every one of these on my play list as of now. Leaning Minny and La Tech straight dog ml. A lot of games made first cut, probably too many. May cut some, then again may play them all. Like they say, smoke 'em if you got 'em

Action play to get it started, threw a little on Steeler ml @ 2.40 and a score prop: def/st td yes @ 3.20

Looking forward to a stellar weekend boys, good luck in your plays. Keep banging the contest Tank

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

banker, Navy ML is a great play. with you on that.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Good stuff both of you, I have every one of these on my play list as of now. Leaning Minny and La Tech straight dog ml. A lot of games made first cut, probably too many. May cut some, then again may play them all. Like they say, smoke 'em if you got 'em

Action play to get it started, threw a little on Steeler ml @ 2.40 and a score prop: def/st td yes @ 3.20

Looking forward to a stellar weekend boys, good luck in your plays. Keep banging the contest Tank
    Great S&T. I am also on Minn.

Here is my card so far this weekend:

• La Tech +2.5 (looking at ML). Upset pick. Bet the spread but think ML likely. Already discussed.
    • Virg Tech -5.5 The weakness for V. Tech is passing D but G. Tech is mostly run team and not a very good Offense in general (#116 in tot yds) so their D will be on the field a lot and get worn down by V. Tech. It may take until after half for V Tech to open this up but they will score more easily while G. Tech won't keep up.
    • Minn +3 OK. Iowa D is good. Iowa rushing D is exceptionally good. Now that we've got that out of the way. I see Minn passing to win this game. IA passing D can be beat. Obviously Minn is on a roll. Iowa is a little on tilt in "BIG" games. Lost to Mich by 7, Penn St @ Hm by 5, and Wisc by 2. Wisc game probably the best showing for them in these games. So in when compariing Iowa's performance when they play simliar teams they lose by 2-7 pts. I see Minn holding Iowa to around 20 pts. Can Minn score 17 or MORE... Yes.
    • Wyom +6.5. I had this as an Upset win. I took the points but should have bet the ML. Wyo runs the ball well and stops the run well. This will mean Utah St has to pass to win IMO. Wyo pass D is not great but good enough to pull this game out. I put Wyo on par with BYU as far as performance level and BYU crushed Utah St (who was at home) by 28 two weeks ago.
    • Navy + 9.5. Won't need to discuss. There are are already a lot of comments on this game through various threads/posts.
    • USC -6.5 Already commented on above.
    • Baylor +10 Already commented on above.

There are a couple of others I'm looking at but, so far I'm more confident in the ones shown here.
    Like S&T indicated, I'm also seeing a number of games with value this weekend.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Hey Banker..
    Did you know Chambers (Wyo QB) is out for the year?
    Knee injury..

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Hey Banker..
    Knee injury..
    Vander waal started the last two games and did well. In the following games.
    Lost 20-17 on OT @ Boise St.
    Won 31-3 at home vs Nevada

There may possilbly be a slight drop off with Vander Wall vs Chambers (you give up some scrambling ability) but as the game against Boise St. shows, Wyoming can hang with good teams, let alone Utah St.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Vander waal started the last two games and did well. In the following games.
    Lost 20-17 on OT @ Boise St.
    Won 31-3 at home vs Nevada

There may possilbly be a slight drop off with Vander Wall vs Chambers (you give up some scrambling ability) but as the game against Boise St. shows, Wyoming can hang with good teams, let alone Utah St.
    My bad..
    Thanks Tanko..
    If I woulda looked at the date (11/4) I would have realized he had at least 1 game under him..
    Carry on gents..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will start looking Friday

Auburn at home looks like a play

Indiana possible

Ohio St lean

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will start looking Friday

Auburn at home looks like a play

Indiana possible

Ohio St lean
    Ohio St. -52.5 pts. They should cover easily but damn, that is a lot of points. This could be the game Ohio St. plays the practice squad after going up by 30 just to get reps in and most importantly, could Ohio St be looking ahead to the Penn St. game next week and have a let down & win by only 50????

Obviously, Indiana at +14.5 looks better than the +14 it opened.
    • Is there any chance, Penn St comes out for blood to offset the Minn loss last week and try to get back into the playoff hunt?
    • Are they looking ahead to Ohio St game next week?

I think its the latter (they're likely looking ahead). +14.5 looks pretty good but not great IMO. Penn St. should win but not cover. Teams PSU has played recently that are similar in performance level to Indiana are Iowa, Mich, MSU and won by 5, 7, & 21 respectively. MSU is worse than Ind. Mich is better and Iowa on par. I think it shows PSU can be held to within a reasonable spread.

Auburn/Georgia - too close to call. I'd lean Auburn since they are at home and getting points but the value is tough to wager on at +3.

asiagambler

Guys if you missed my post earlier, Louisiana Tech QB J'Mar Smith (and possibly others) are likely suspended for the game. That's why line has moved

Smith is kind of important for them, their backup (Aaron Allen) has made 9 pass attempts all season

2daBank

Excellent call brotha.

2daBank

Guys if you missed my post earlier, Louisiana Tech QB J'Mar Smith (and possibly others) are likely suspended for the game. That's why line has moved

Smith is kind of important for them, their backup (Aaron Allen) has made 9 pass attempts all season
    I saw it. Appreciate it. Prob won’t bother looking that way now.

asiagambler

Excellent call brotha.
    Thanks bank. I stopped watching early 3rd quarter, game was so infuriating but glad to see it got there!

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Fantastic...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

Our boy killin the pick 6!! Rooting for him big time! Be nice to see one of us guys who contributes winning instead some free loading scammer!!!!

I posted the 1st half under in the Steelers/clowns game somewhere. Didn’t trust Steelers offense enough to be on such a overwhelming one sided dog. I did do a pit+10/u48.5 teaser. Either lose juice or pick up few units w 1st half under caching already. Hope clowns blow it for you!! lol

2daBank

Thanks bank. I stopped watching early 3rd quarter, game was so infuriating but glad to see it got there!
    I havnt seen a play but by mid way thru 2nd stats seemed to agree with it going over for you.

asiagambler

I think Steelers can win. Browns are so poorly coached, I think Steelers might actually have a coaching advantage here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Hey Banker..
    Knee injury..
    Yep. Think I mentioned in original post? Tried to tell guys last week it didn’t matter. They don’t hardly throw anyways and wernt good good at it with the starter. Think ppl kinda overreacting to this considering qb isn’t all that important to this wyo team. All about dominating with physicality on both sides the ball. I didn’t watch the Boise game last week but his numbers looked every bit as solid as the starters had been in pretty much every game this year!! Lol. Wyo gonna bludgeon them on the ground imo.

2daBank

I think Steelers can win. Browns are so poorly coached, I think Steelers might actually have a coaching advantage here
    Huge coaching advantage but not sure it “huge” in game. Imo Tomlin doesn’t get nearly the credit he deserves, and I get it, in game isn’t his strength but guy is a solid coach.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    banker, Navy ML is a great play. with you on that.
    I havnt took the plunge yet but guessing I will come Saturday.

asiagambler

Huge coaching advantage but not sure it “huge” in game. Imo Tomlin doesn’t get nearly the credit he deserves, and I get it, in game isn’t his strength but guy is a solid coach.
    Yes there's so much talent on this Browns team, I feel like they should be up two touchdowns right now

I'm glad we got on under instead

1234 ... Last