fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I am a mfin winner posting machine (if you ignore navy, little off on that one. Lol).
    You're the man Bank. Navy doesn't count. You were locked in and committed to that one before the line came out!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    You're the man Bank. Navy doesn't count. You were locked in and committed to that one before the line came out!!
    I know, even told everyone that shit, still couldn’t get off. Didn’t hurt me too bad but botched a big parlay and hurt me in some contest cause I picked early in week, oh well. Hope next week presents bigger card, think I only played like 7 games Saturday and 2 today, pretty short card for me, lol.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I know, even told everyone that shit, still couldn’t get off. Didn’t hurt me too bad but botched a big parlay and hurt me in some contest cause I picked early in week, oh well. Hope next week presents bigger card, think I only played like 7 games Saturday and 2 today, pretty short card for me, lol.
    Dang man. We gotta hit it hard next week. This weekend was rough for me. First rough weekend in over a month. The CSU/Air Force fukking and Zona fukking today was just brutal. So I went out and got drunk tonight. Solves everything!!! LMAO!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Dang man. We gotta hit it hard next week. This weekend was rough for me. First rough weekend in over a month. The CSU/Air Force fukking and Zona fukking today was just brutal. So I went out and got drunk tonight. Solves everything!!! LMAO!!!
    Already started week 13, ready to roll!!! When I’m feeling it im feeling it!!! Lol. Even had a perfect Sunday, of course I only bet 2 games. Pissed I didn’t play jets but less been way more for me in nfl this year. I’ve noticed my best bets been hitting most the year but I been terrible when forced to pick 3-4-5 Games so we not gonna go the volume route!! We save that for college!! Lol.

Sorry you had a bad weekend pal. You get it back.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-18-19 at 12:34 AM.

First ... 10111213