jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So Mich. St. Couldnt Beat UK On A Neutral But Evansville Can Beat Them In Kentucky?

long yr for izzo n company

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

don't see how that matters saints lost at home to the 1 win atlanta falcons and the arizona cardinals beat the atlanta falcons does that mean the arizona cardinals are better than the saints

jtoler

watching mich. st. against uk I felt that way also really not much to do with uk losing tonight but izzo good coach so I guess theyll be ok

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

it's early in the season, i remember when peyton manning and the colts used go 0-4 in pre season look horrible then they would start year off 10-0 and of course choke in the playoffs

jtoler

I just dont see a ton of talent on spartan team but ur right guys start to look more comfortable and with izzo's coaching it seems to always work out gonna put more pressure on winston to score though Id think. they have seton hall, vtech, and duke in 3 of next 4 games its gonna be interesting Ill be looking to fade quite a bit soon

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

How the bleep did this happen ?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I just dont see a ton of talent on spartan team but ur right guys start to look more comfortable and with izzo's coaching it seems to always work out gonna put more pressure on winston to score though Id think. they have seton hall, vtech, and duke in 3 of next 4 games its gonna be interesting Ill be looking to fade quite a bit soon
    nice 5 game 0-5 ats stretch for sparty against hall, vtech, uga, ucla, and duke. they just lack talent theyll still have a fairly good year though big ten is gonna be down this year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol guys stop acting like rookies

Studying who beat who means nothing on any given day

Man you guys just do not get it