beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Home Dog Record ATS when College Gameday Attends

Seeing baylor getting 9 this week made me think of this.Im sure this record could be checked.College Gameday has been going to these places for years.I would be interested in seeing the ATS and Money line record of fav and dog of the school the show attends.Lol it might take a while to calculate but I would be curious to see.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Seeing baylor getting 9 this week made me think of this.Im sure this record could be checked.College Gameday has been going to these places for years.I would be interested in seeing the ATS and Money line record of fav and dog of the school the show attends.Lol it might take a while to calculate but I would be curious to see.
    where would u get a list of the games?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

turns out wiki has it all

i conservatively eye-balled games for this year. and then checked 1) whether team was in fact home underdog, 2) record

2-2 ATS this year....... winners: istate vs iowa, florida vs. auburn... losers: tx vs lsu, nebraska vs. ohio state.

one of each of the ATS win/loss were pretty close (tx ats esp.) so might be line dependent.

i like the idea of thursday night home underdogs more........ usually not playing top 15 team....