Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Is Clemson -33 vs NC State and the over 65 in Bama/LSU good plays yall think?

I’m about to call my local and parlay these 2

anybody on the opposite of these?

I feel like Clemson can name their score

and with LSU /Bama both defenses are trash, it will come down to who gets the ball last

also does anyone like Minnesota catching a TD at home vs Ped State?

what about Wisconsin laying 10 vs I forget who they play maybe Iowa?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Like both.Clemson should cover if they score 34 points.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I’m about to call my local and parlay these 2

anybody on the opposite of these?

I feel like Clemson can name their score

and with LSU /Bama both defenses are trash, it will come down to who gets the ball last

also does anyone like Minnesota catching a TD at home vs Ped State?

what about Wisconsin laying 10 vs I forget who they play maybe Iowa?
    Bear?
    I think I'm going to have a migraine here trying to use reason, but here goes.

Questions 1 and 2 you pretty much answered yourself.
    Question 3. Ask yourself do you like Minny +TD? What others think should not influence your decision.
    Question 4. Before asking Wisconsin laying 10 to "I forgot who they play" Do a little homework, than ask the question. The correct answer is yes it is Iowa.

Here's your problems, I'm trying to help here not ridicule but you make it so easy to ridicule.

Problem 1. You don't do any homework. Put in some work damn it.
    Problem 2. Think before you post.
    Problem 3. Don't let others influence your wager, you'll go broke. Make your own decisions.
    Problem 4. You reek of desperation, by that I mean you're so fixated on gaining internet buddies and 'forum cred'
    SBR is a form of social media, credibility on social media shouldn't matter. Credibility with your real life friends and family yes, on the internet who cares?

I do this for several reasons.
    1. I love all sports and all things sports related.
    2. I'm a geek, I admit it. I'm an analyst by trade, I love analytics and when applied to sports even more.
    3. I love to write especially when it comes to the aforementioned subject. I write as a hobby and now since I am rehabbing a leg I also write for cash. Writing has become my side hustle.
    4. I post plays and tickets for informational purposes I don't beg for attention and I don't beg for anybody to tail.
    I have my own style of writing I like to inject music references and humor etc into it. It's who I am.
    5. When I ask a respected poster for opinions or information it's just that, for information I may not know. Contrary to popular belief I don't know it all, but if a poster I respect is on one side and I'm on the other he or she will not move me off my position I may want to know why is all.
    6. Here's a Don McClain reference a long long time ago.... I used to give a shit what others thought of me, now I don't care it's not important.

Think man for the Love of God. Think!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

I like Clemson

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I like Clemson
    I like turtles.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Like both.Clemson should cover if they score 34 points.
    this NC state team is trash

Clemson seems to finally be gaining momentum

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I’m torn on the Penn State vs Minnesota game

my gut says Penn State rolls but this line makes me think the Gophers are foreal

Gophers getting more respect than the Wolverines

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I’m torn on the Penn State vs Minnesota game

my gut says Penn State rolls but this line makes me think the Gophers are foreal

Your over thinking it Bear--- Pound Penn!

Gophers getting more respect than the Wolverines

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    aight I’m doing it!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stevenash. You are expecting way too much out of Big Bear. He is a complete and total fraud. He is an air bettor. He makes these ridiculous posts just to get the attention that he is unable to get in real life. He is way too lazy to put in any work and is totally incapable of thinking. You are absolutely correct when you say: "SBR is a form of social media." That is all SBR is. The fact of the matter is that many of these posters would not be accepted into, or have been run out of other Sports sites.

As far as his questions go, I think that he, and the wagering public in general, are giving LSU way too much credit. Obviously people love to read what the dummies at CBS Sports and ESPN News like to write. They get paid no matter how stupid their articles and picks turn out to be, and they are all pretty poor overall. Gamblers do NOT get paid for their opinions. They get paid when they win. LSU has covered once in their last 6 games against 'Bama and was getting 20 points in a 24-10 loss. They have not defeated Alabama in their last 8 tries. Nick Saban can out coach Ed Orgeron in his sleep. I could be wrong here, but I think 'Bama wins and overs rather easily, and I think that this game goes under 65. The total has already dropped to 63 in many Vegas shops.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stevenash. You are expecting way too much out of Big Bear. He is a complete and total fraud. He is an air bettor. He makes these ridiculous posts just to get the attention that he is unable to get in real life. He is way too lazy to put in any work and is totally incapable of thinking. You are absolutely correct when you say: "SBR is a form of social media." That is all SBR is. The fact of the matter is that many of these posters would not be accepted into, or have been run out of other Sports sites.

As far as his questions go, I think that he, and the wagering public in general, are giving LSU way too much credit. Obviously people love to read what the dummies at CBS Sports and ESPN News like to write. They get paid no matter how stupid their articles and picks turn out to be, and they are all pretty poor overall. Gamblers do NOT get paid for their opinions. They get paid when they win. LSU has covered once in their last 6 games against 'Bama and was getting 20 points in a 24-10 loss. They have not defeated Alabama in their last 8 tries. Nick Saban can out coach Ed Orgeron in his sleep. I could be wrong here, but I think 'Bama wins and overs rather easily, and I think that this game goes under 65. The total has already dropped to 63 in many Vegas shops.
    lol you and Nasher writing novels

cliff notes please

BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Bear?
    I think I'm going to have a migraine here trying to use reason, but here goes Questions 1 and 2 you pretty much answered yourself.
    Question 3. Ask yourself do you like Minny +TD? What others think should not influence your decision.
    Question 4. Before asking Wisconsin laying 10 to "I forgot who they play" Do a little homework, than ask the question. The correct answer is yes it is Iowa.

Here's your problems, I'm trying to help here not ridicule but you make it so easy to ridicule.

Problem 1. You don't do any homework. Put in some work damn it.
    Problem 2. Think before you post.
    Problem 3. Don't let others influence your wager, you'll go broke. Make your own decisions.
    Problem 4. You reek of desperation, by that I mean you're so fixated on gaining internet buddies and 'forum cred'
    SBR is a form of social media, credibility on social media shouldn't matter. Credibility with your real life friends and family yes, on the internet who cares?

I do this for several reasons.
    1. I love all sports and all things sports related.
    2. I'm a geek, I admit it. I'm an analyst by trade, I love analytics and when applied to sports even more.
    3. I love to write especially when it comes to the aforementioned subject. I write as a hobby and now since I am rehabbing a leg I also write for cash. Writing has become my side hustle.
    4. I post plays and tickets for informational purposes I don't beg for attention and I don't beg for anybody to tail.
    I have my own style of writing I like to inject music references and humor etc into it. It's who I am.
    5. When I ask a respected poster for opinions or information it's just that, for information I may not know. Contrary to popular belief I don't know it all, but if a poster I respect is on one side and I'm on the other he or she will not move me off my position I may want to know why is all.
    6. Here's a Don McClain reference a long long time ago.... I used to give a shit what others thought of me, now I don't care it's not important.

Think man for the Love of God. Think!

Holy shite! Great post!

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Lsu wins SU
    Tua not 100%

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BroBuck23 View Post
    Holy shite! Great post!

don’t encourage trolls

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Lsu wins SU
    Tua not 100%
    you sure?

is there any practice video that has been released?

would love to see him doing agility drills

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

you sure?

is there any practice video that has been released?

would love to see him doing agility drills
    Takes longer than 3 weeks to recover...

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

on lsu/alabama and psu/minnesota, would people just apply the normal 3-4 points for HFA? and usually you multiply by 2.

but given these are huge games, would you amp up HFA? and then add to the normal 3-4 for the total effect?

to some degree, i won't lecture like the other guy, but handicap these games if you are interested.

if i think about hindsight on sunday, i'd say it was stupid to take lsu or minnesota (minnesota especially)

gojetsgomoxies

i barely ever do much actual handicapping.

but here's what stands out to me for psu/minnesota.

minnesota is #8 in the country for reliance on the run (% of offensive plays that are running)... PSU gives up 2.0 yards per carry rushing. i didn't check the rank, but that must be top 5......... so that makes me like PSU....... maybe the UNDER here as PSU O stats don't seem that great.

alabama-lsu didn't show me much........ track meet? over?

gojetsgomoxies

PSU = #1 run defense NCAA. simple average, no adjustment for SoS

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Clemson will probably run it up this weekend after being left out of the top 4 in the first BCS poll.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Clemson will probably run it up this weekend after being left out of the top 4 in the first BCS poll.
    yep was just thinking this myself after I saw the latest rankings

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing.
    "Style points"

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Penn St is kicking Minn's ass.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

I'm on Penn St.

2daBank