2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Must just be the loud mouths on Bama.

Not you, of course. I’ll just be one of the loud mouths on the other side. I’m gonna be on LSU ML for my first real play in a while, as long as my deposit works out. I just hope the line doesn’t plummet with news of Tua struggling. Should just level out at 6, 6.5, if it hasn’t gone lower already.
    Lol. I wish I could be confident in bama, I really do think they a no brainer if Tua healthy but there no way to know. Shit hard enough without throwing in some extra factors we can’t know answer to.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ladies and gentleman this has been a great thread

my official play is a 2 teamer

LSU ML over Bama
    Panthers ML over Packers

$900 to win a little over 7K

Go Cats!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Interesting cause the pick 6 contest was heavy LSU last I checked.

I just can’t do it without knowing bout Tua. Maybe if before the kick they show him out there running around I’ll pull trigger but can’t see that happening even if he good. Lol
    Let me ask you this. Why all the concern over Tua's ankle but I see none over Grant Delpit's sprained ankle? Tua has had a week longer to recover. His position does not involve a lot of cutting and pivoting. Delpit's does. Delpit has not practiced in 2 weeks and is about to out against Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith, Waddle, and Harris. Both AL and LSU have had a lot of success with short passes that turned into big yards due to the WR.

So why no concern at all over LSU losing their top defensive player and Delpit's sprained ankle?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Let me ask you this. Why all the concern over Tua's ankle but I see none over Grant Delpit's sprained ankle? Tua has had a week longer to recover. His position does not involve a lot of cutting and pivoting. Delpit's does. Delpit has not practiced in 2 weeks and is about to out against Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith, Waddle, and Harris. Both AL and LSU have had a lot of success with short passes that turned into big yards due to the WR.

So why no concern at all over LSU losing their top defensive player and Delpit's sprained ankle?
    Honestly? Cause this game isn’t the typical LSU/bama of the past, much more about the offenses and I just feel like if Tua a stationary target in pocket it really levels out this game. I don’t think LSU can defend those 15-20 yard in routes bama runs so often and so well, but Tua needs to have ability to roll and move in pocket for those to develop imo.

So that is why, cause I think a 85% Tua and this a no brainer play on bama. However if LSU can come after a stationary Tua then I think the game turns into a coin flip.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly? Cause this game isn’t the typical LSU/bama of the past, much more about the offenses and I just feel like if Tua a stationary target in pocket it really levels out this game. I don’t think LSU can defend those 15-20 yard in routes bama runs so often and so well, but Tua needs to have ability to roll and move in pocket for those to develop imo.

So that is why, cause I think a 85% Tua and this a no brainer play on bama. However if LSU can come after a stationary Tua then I think the game turns into a coin flip.
    Tua at 85% is still far better than any qb lsu has seems and they gave up over 30 to Texas. Agree this isn't the lsu bama games of old, should be high scoring.

Tuas injury isn't to the same ankle as last year, it's not the ankle he needs to plant to throw.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Tua at 85% is still far better than any qb lsu has seems and they gave up over 30 to Texas. Agree this isn't the lsu bama games of old, should be high scoring.

Tuas injury isn't to the same ankle as last year, it's not the ankle he needs to plant to throw.
    If I was convinced he was 85% it be enough for me to be on bama., not about planting it about him being able to get out of pocket, if he stationary LSU might be able to cause problems, if he moving those wrs will slice and dice them all day imo. I’ve did a huge 180 w my thoughts on total, I think bama d is gonna do a better job vs LSU than ppl think. Borrow all well and good and their offense is a new shiny toy to them but it isn’t some magical concepts saban hasn’t seen before and the trigger man isn’t a freak athelete running around so I think bama will get stops. Really comes down to if Tua can move im not sure how many LSU gets.

thomorino

If I was convinced he was 85% it be enough for me to be on bama., not about planting it about him being able to get out of pocket, if he stationary LSU might be able to cause problems, if he moving those wrs will slice and dice them all day imo. I’ve did a huge 180 w my thoughts on total, I think bama d is gonna do a better job vs LSU than ppl think. Borrow all well and good and their offense is a new shiny toy to them but it isn’t some magical concepts saban hasn’t seen before and the trigger man isn’t a freak athelete running around so I think bama will get stops. Really comes down to if Tua can move im not sure how many LSU gets.
    I don't think tua needs to move much, this lsu defense isn't that good, a backup QB like Trask dropped nearly 30 on them. I don't think alabamas defense is as strong as previous years either, the secondary has been inconsistent when test d and they've faced no one.

2daBank

I don't think tua needs to move much, this lsu defense isn't that good, a backup QB like Trask dropped nearly 30 on them. I don't think alabamas defense is as strong as previous years either, the secondary has been inconsistent when test d and they've faced no one.
    I know they have faced nobody but I still feel the offenses who give them real problems the ones w mobile QBs, like the ol miss kid that ran all over them. 64 a pretty good number imo, I called it 38-28 in the pick for pizza thread! Lol. I actually feel like I might be a touch high tho, I like somewhere between 58-66 makes a ton of sense. I wish I had jumped early at under but as you may recall at beginning I leaned over too, lol. Not saying it won’t get there for you at 64 but don’t think they gonna fly over that like I may have when I 1sf started discussing this game last week.,

thomorino

I know they have faced nobody but I still feel the offenses who give them real problems the ones w mobile QBs, like the ol miss kid that ran all over them. 64 a pretty good number imo, I called it 38-28 in the pick for pizza thread! Lol. I actually feel like I might be a touch high tho, I like somewhere between 58-66 makes a ton of sense. I wish I had jumped early at under but as you may recall at beginning I leaned over too, lol. Not saying it won’t get there for you at 64 but don’t think they gonna fly over that like I may have when I 1sf started discussing this game last week.,
    I think alabma struggles against good quarterbacks, the secondary just hasn't been consistent with saban. Kelly always torched bamas defense and he wasn't dual threat. I don't think bamas secondary is very good this year, and we've seen saban have bad secondaries in the best, I think lsu likely gets in the 30s.

I wouodnt read too much in to ole Miss game because oleiss didn't do anything offensively until they were down 30. Sour Carolina moved the ball on bama though, and their offense is garbage compared to lsu.

thomorino

Given South Carolina shit offense scored 23 on bama I see lsu getting into the 30s. Most good offenses bama has faced the last 2 years have gotten into the 30s.

2daBank

Given South Carolina shit offense scored 23 on bama I see lsu getting into the 30s. Most good offenses bama has faced the last 2 years have gotten into the 30s.
    I think most the “good offenses” they faced previous years you referring to had very athletic QBs. Far as scary I don’t think that means anything for a lot of reasons, youth, the fact they could score every time, etc etc. I initially agreed with your thought but I really think mid/high 20s where LSU be at. Unless Tua is smoking and bama hangs huge number then obviously that changes things to me., not like I’m dying to play under tho so gl. Good talk!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

shiiiaaaattt

watch them drop 60 on that ass

Saban has already said this is probably his worst defensive team in over a decade

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

So 7 dropping to 5 1/2. Off 2 key #s. Hmm...??

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Congrats cuser and other LSU backers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too easy taking lsu

thomorino

This bama secondary is garbage.

homie1975

LSU backers great call. Shades of Clemson game in Jan. Bama mystique fading very fast.

homie1975

Last edited by homie1975; 11-09-19 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Big Square lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

This clown + Seawead, if they post plays daily, you can be a MILLIONAIRE in 1 year EASY

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Huh???

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    correct and they STILL beat the gators by 14!...and they beat a damn good Auburn team as well...and beat the Longhorns who are no pushover as well...Alabama hasn't played anyone of that caliber on their schedule yet...well maybe Texas A+M (and even that's a stretch) but that's about it.

First ... 2345