DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

J.F.C. Nfl Kckers. A.Vin Shank-a-potomos.

I am obviously repeating myself as well as many SBR faithful.
    But, what the flyin` fukk?????

In the whole world, the NFL can`t find 32 freakin` guys who can kick with consistency??

I had nothing on the game, but do have a future with Pitt.

Shitty MLS dudes have to get a coach and jump in. They can`t do any worse.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Vinnyyy has been bad this yr

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Hall of fame kicker playing past his time

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

the ball wasn't turned and he kicked it on the laces you fools

Colts my team and they shouldn't have even had the chance to kick that. They got a fake PI call on a ball Hoyer just heaved up downfield that was 10 yards over the WR head.

1 ref waved incomplete and the retarded one on the sideline remembered he had money on the Colts and called PI

Steelers earned that win

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    the ball wasn't turned and he kicked it on the laces you fools

Colts my team and they shouldn't have even had the chance to kick that. They got a fake PI call on a ball Hoyer just heaved up downfield that was 10 yards over the WR head.

1 ref waved incomplete and the retarded one on the sideline remembered he had money on the Colts and called PI

Steelers earned that win
    Mo, I simply can not believe how many times I am on the complete opposite of your viewpoint.
    I am a Pats guy. You are a Manning/Colts guy. So we have that going for us.

BUT, going back to calls/non calls in any game and trying to rationalize YOUR teams HOF kicker ( Snapper/holder) is a laugh riot.
    My post was for the Bears fans, the Pats problems, and obviously Vins fall from grace.

Not a chance there is 32 men who should be HC in NFL. Ditto for QB. Kickers??? should be 132.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Mo, I simply can not believe how many times I am on the complete opposite of your viewpoint.
    I am a Pats guy. You are a Manning/Colts guy. So we have that going for us.

BUT, going back to calls/non calls in any game and trying to rationalize YOUR teams HOF kicker ( Snapper/holder) is a laugh riot.
    My post was for the Bears fans, the Pats problems, and obviously Vins fall from grace.

Not a chance there is 32 men who should be HC in NFL. Ditto for QB. Kickers??? should be 132.
    Let me see you kick a FG into the tough swirling wind in the Steelers stadium on that side of the field.

Adam will be fine he isn't going to be cut that much is known. Colts didn't even deserve to have the chance to kick that FG with 1 minute left.

I don't like winning due to referees incompetence. Some teams fans are used to that though I guess.

PS - fuk the Bears they got bigger problems than the kicker and f the Pats they haven't had to worry about a kicker in 2 decades.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

moron is dead on here

DOM-Ganador

Let me see you kick a FG into the tough swirling wind in the Steelers stadium on that side of the field.

Adam will be fine he isn't going to be cut that much is known. Colts didn't even deserve to have the chance to kick that FG with 1 minute left.

I don't like winning due to referees incompetence. Some teams fans are used to that though I guess.

PS - fuk the Bears they got bigger problems than the kicker and f the Pats they haven't had to worry about a kicker in 2 decades.
    Cute little passive/aggressive dig. You win. You are one smart M-fo. No doubt.

Wind. Yup. Conditions. Hmm. How bout SNOW. Swirling, blasting, all over the place. Straight through the uprights.

BTW, I am not a professional kicker.

SIX. rings Mo. That would be 6.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

One of the few times that I was a Steelers fan. Colts and Texans are tied for first again.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Cute little passive/aggressive dig. You win. You are one smart M-fo. No doubt.

Wind. Yup. Conditions. Hmm. How bout SNOW. Swirling, blasting, all over the place. Straight through the uprights.

BTW, I am not a professional kicker.

SIX. rings Mo. That would be 6.
    yeah, sorry.. I was trying to bait you

like you are with 6 rings comment... nobody cares congrats on the pass on the 1 yard line. the ATL collapse (they do it in all sports) and getting to face a young QB and injured Gurley in the SB since the referees ROYALLY ****** THE SAINTS (who I also dislike minus respect for Brees)

again... here I am back at original point. The Saints didn't get to clinch a SB birth with a last second short FG vs Rams because the Refs ignored the most blatant PI of the season to keep the Rams alive in the game

refs... one game ignore the easiest call of the season last year in a huge playoff game / moment to keep the Rams hopes alive

refs... this Colts game... call a fake PI on a ball that was 50 feet in the air over the WR and defenders heads to give Colts a chance to win, probably because more money was on the Steelers

anyone who watches football knows the excuse of "well the Saints still had a chance to win in OT" is bogus because... ANY NFL game, regardless if it's a playoff battle vs a great team or a random week 8 home game vs a team with a 3-7 record...

IS HARD TO WIN

very hard to make the plays at the end to clinch/seal the victory... no matter WHO you are playinso when the refs make up fake calls or ignore calls to keep a certain team alive. you are asking the other team to basically CLINCH the WIN TWICE

you know how hard that is?

that's why people hate referees

DOM-Ganador

yeah, sorry.. I was trying to bait you

like you are with 6 rings comment... nobody cares congrats on the pass on the 1 yard line. the ATL collapse (they do it in all sports) and getting to face a young QB and injured Gurley in the SB since the referees ROYALLY ****** THE SAINTS (who I also dislike minus respect for Brees)

again... here I am back at original point. The Saints didn't get to clinch a SB birth with a last second short FG vs Rams because the Refs ignored the most blatant PI of the season to keep the Rams alive in the game

refs... one game ignore the easiest call of the season last year in a huge playoff game / moment to keep the Rams hopes alive

refs... this Colts game... call a fake PI on a ball that was 50 feet in the air over the WR and defenders heads to give Colts a chance to win, probably because more money was on the Steelers

anyone who watches football knows the excuse of "well the Saints still had a chance to win in OT" is bogus because... ANY NFL game, regardless if it's a playoff battle vs a great team or a random week 8 home game vs a team with a 3-7 record...

IS HARD TO WIN

very hard to make the plays at the end to clinch/seal the victory... no matter WHO you are playinso when the refs make up fake calls or ignore calls to keep a certain team alive. you are asking the other team to basically CLINCH the WIN TWICE

you know how hard that is?

that's why people hate referees
    We do agree that refs are not quite as reliable as they should be.
    Way too many of them in the major sports actually think they are part of the fans experience.
    STFU and do your job. Has to be a better system.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

We do agree that refs are not quite as reliable as they should be.
    Way too many of them in the major sports actually think they are part of the fans experience.
    STFU and do your job. Has to be a better system.
    yes

I'm betting Pats tonight. Refs better show up slowest QB vs most dynamic in league currently

Brady wins... media will hype it up to you still need experience and football smarts to win!!!

DOM-Ganador

I am on the opposite side. 1H, 1H ml, +4.5 and ML.
    Balty in a beatdown.

DOM-Ganador

Getting to be like college now.

Myers from Seahawks. 40 yarder. No real pressure as game was tied. WIDE right.
    Lets play some more FB.

I guess I never really understood how Adam and Steven just did their job.