lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Packers are only-3 with heavy juice at chargers

Line seems fishy. Chargers fired the offensive coordinator. Rivers looks pretty washed up and completely unable to move but he never loses in November.

Thoughts

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30352

Chargers 2-8-1 ATS at home since 2018 season

First time they've been an underdog though
    Last edited by asiagambler; 10-29-19 at 01:14 PM.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Line seems fishy. Chargers fired the offensive coordinator. Rivers looks pretty washed up and completely unable to move but he never loses in November.

Thoughts
    It's always hard to play 2 straight road games and it's a more important game for th chargers than Packers. Charger offense is garbage though and coordinator isn't the problem, the problem is the offenaive line. I'd need 4.5 to consider chargers.

asiagambler

There will probably be more Green Bay fans there but also, I would think these are the type of games Rivers will be at his best going against another great quarterback

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Packers easy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Chargers 2-8-1 ATS at home since 2018 season

First time they've been an underdog though
    They have no home field whatsoever. Used to be I always took points if I could get more that a fg in their games but haven’t paid as much attention this year. Years past seemed like all their games came down to last possession.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They have no home field whatsoever. Used to be I always took points if I could get more that a fg in their games but haven’t paid as much attention this year. Years past seemed like all their games came down to last possession.
    Yeah, have to think this is gonna be like the game against Steelers as far as fans go, probably 75% Packers fans

But it is rare they are underdogs at home. None in 2018, twice in 2017, +3 vs Chiefs (lost 24-10) and +1 to Broncos (won 21-0)

I lean towards Chargers +3.5, looks like Pinnacle is scared this lands on 3

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

They r going to lose

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

parlayed GB (-3) and Seattle (-6.5) at ballys yesterday. upon reading this im not sure if im liking that wager more....or less.
    bol

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

laker , Godfather what should we do, [sigh] what should we do ?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Thoughts
    you said the packers were gonna lose at home to raiders

we both thought they would lose at KC 2nd half

I'm not betting against Rodgers again, he's at peak form

so GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Classic spot here for Chargers win

Rogers killing it, due for a bad game

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    parlayed GB (-3) and Seattle (-6.5) at ballys yesterday. upon reading this im not sure if im liking that wager more....or less.
    bol
    BS line. Tampa wins outright

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    BS line. Tampa wins outright
    How much would you like to lose on that? Do you really think Tampa Bay wins outright, or are you just mouthing of, like you always do. Name your price boy. I am going to start holding you phonies accountable for your posts.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How much would you like to lose on that? Do you really think Tampa Bay wins outright, or are you just mouthing of, like you always do. Name your price boy. I am going to start holding you phonies accountable for your posts.
    Ill post my ticket, can also post my falcons ticket from last week where Seattle failed to cover. Can also post my ticket where they failed to cover at home vs Baltimore, as well as the rams...... If you aren't reading between the lines (which I understand is hard for a moron like you) what I'm trying to say is that Seattle isn't very good ATS and if anything, their secondary is getting worse.

although I think wagers with other posters is grimy and probably all you can do to win out here, but id book your action anyway of the week you clown.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-29-19 at 04:28 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Ill post my ticket, can also post my falcons ticket from last week where Seattle failed to cover. Can also post my ticket where they failed to cover at home vs Baltimore, as well as the rams...... If you aren't reading between the lines (which I understand is hard for a moron like you) what I'm trying to say is that Seattle isn't very good ATS and if anything, their secondary is getting worse.

although I think wagers with other posters is grimy and probably all you can do to win out here, but id book your action anyway of the week you clown.
    What you said, you pathetic loser, was this: "BS line. Tampa wins outright". Do not try to deny it. I do not care what you meant. You ran your big mouth and you are going to own up to it. I am sure you can post a few winning tickets that you made up. I am also sure that you numerous losing tickets just disappear into thin air. All I want is for you numerous lying peons in here to start owning up to your posts and start to have a little accountability. You people are the laughing stock of the Sports Forum World. Now are you still going to deny what you posted, or are you going to admit that you were just mouthing off. Only a complete and total moron would take Tampa Bay straight up. Name your price, and God help you if you do not pay up.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What you said, you pathetic loser, was this: "BS line. Tampa wins outright". Do not try to deny it. I do not care what you meant. You ran your big mouth and you are going to own up to it. I am sure you can post a few winning tickets that you made up. I am also sure that you numerous losing tickets just disappear into thin air. All I want is for you numerous lying peons in here to start owning up to your posts and start to have a little accountability. You people are the laughing stock of the Sports Forum World. Now are you still going to deny what you posted, or are you going to admit that you were just mouthing off. Only a complete and total moron would take Tampa Bay straight up. Name your price, and God help you if you do not pay up.
    “Morons of the sports forum world”? That is hilarious since there only a few forums worth reading and only a few here know about/or post at the one with the sharpest guys and most respectful guys.

The great thing about it is they would never allow the trash you post to fly. Less traffic and I have too many friends here to abandon this place but pretty cool to have a place that doesn’t allow your disrespectful BS!!!

Let’s get this real clear. YOU are the laughing stock at any forum you post at id imagine. Unless you take on another totally fake persona where you act like a decent human being. Just can’t imagine you capable of acting in such a manner for any length of time. Try it sometime!

If not for anyone else do it for your parents!! God knows nobody wants to think they raised such a douche bag!!!
    Points Awarded:

flakeandbake gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

So 90% of the tickets are on the Packers but the books would rather juice the -3 than move to -3.5?

Looks like you can expect a little home cookin from the zebras...

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7787

Where would the sharpest posters be, 2dabank? I am not super familiar with the vast reaches of Sports Forum World.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So 90% of the tickets are on the Packers but the books would rather juice the -3 than move to -3.5?

I can't bet against Rodgers vs this team but the chargers are the right side.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

agree but there are so many better games on the board

lakerboy

agree but there are so many better games on the board
    I don't see much.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The Chargers have negative home field advantage. They'd be better off on the road

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10790

Laker always looking ahead
    Bad gambler

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

How much would you like to lose on that? Do you really think Tampa Bay wins outright, or are you just mouthing of, like you always do. your price boy. I am going to start holding you phonies accountable for your posts.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

damn’t

so much to factor into a wager

You got to look at both teams

the coaches

factor in motivation

the weather

and then the dreaded Zebras

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

I like chargers here

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

shockas right, they (hawks) aint covering for chit lately...

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Aaron Rodgers should have had 2 interceptions last week. Melvin Ingram and Bosa are gonna be all over him. That said 26-24 Packers.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Chargers received a few key players back from injuries. OL Russell Okung returned, 2nd year kicker Michael Badgley is scheduled to return to action this weekend making his season debut, and last week their star DE Melvin Ingram made his start vs the Bears. Hopefully Pro Bowl safety, Derwin James will be back sometime in November. They are still in the fight but need a win here vs Packs.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What does that mean ??

lakerboy are you passing on game ?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Go fuk yourself BOY- Disrespectfull to Shocka to use that word- We all know you like under age boys - I would fuk you up child molester

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Go fuk yourself BOY- Disrespectfull to Shocka to use that word- We all know you like under age boys - I would fuk you up child molester
    bury him

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Shocka is about 1000% more of a sports bettor than you will ever be and just listening to him speak you can tell he understands betting and line movement — something you don’t.

You still have yet to even post a lean besides talking about the weather
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 10-30-19 at 12:39 PM.

12 Last