leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Looking good bro

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Uconn should just do away with the football program all together. They make the Uconn men's basketball team look good. What a joke what has gone up there .
    UConn is big time hoops, men and women, hockey too.
    What people don’t really know is they’re a big time Eastern baseball program. George Springer, etc.
    The football money supports those programs.

Ask Coach K who has produced better NBA players, he’ll tell you Mr. Calhoun.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Some high schools in this state draw more of a crowd than Uconn gets now. Sad to see..the students don't even bother going to the home games cause they don't wanna make the long drive from campus.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Looking good bro
    Shhh, you’ll roon it.

stevenash

Some high schools in this state draw more of a crowd than Uconn gets now. Sad to see..the students don't even bother going to the home games cause they don't wanna make the long drive from campus.
    And Hartford is a shit hole

Heltah Skeltah

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    UConn is big time hoops, men and women, hockey too.
    What people don’t really know is they’re a big time Eastern baseball program. George Springer, etc.
    The football money supports those programs.

Ask Coach K who has produced better NBA players, he’ll tell you Mr. Calhoun.
    I live in CT..don't give me that
    I'm bout 20 min from the football stadium and it is empty all the time..shit I go to the men's games both at storrs and Hartford they not even filling up anymore

Heltah Skeltah

And Hartford is a shit hole
    Most definitely..West Hartford is very nice though and the surrounding towns have big money.

Heltah Skeltah

Also Nasher when is last time the Uconn men have turned out a decent nba player..it has been long time. I just hope Hurley gets that program back to it belongs

stevenash

Most definitely..West Hartford is very nice though and the surrounding towns have big money.
    Yale games are fun.
    New Haven is making a big time comeback.
    i work in NH, Columbus Plaza.

Heltah Skeltah

Yale games are fun.
    New Haven is making a big time comeback.
    i work in NH, Columbus Plaza.
    Yale Hockey games good also!! Then go over for a pizza at any of the pizza places they r all very good. Sally's is my favorite

stevenash

Also Nasher when is last time the Uconn men have turned out a decent nba player..it has been long time. I just hope Hurley gets that program back to it belongs
    Hurley is a master recruiter.
    Ollie set the program back four years.

stevenash

Yale Hockey games good also!! Then go over for a pizza at any of the pizza places they r all very good. Sally's is my favorite
    Q hockey too.
    Shame Anna Liffey went out of business.

Heltah Skeltah

Hurley is a master recruiter.
    Ollie set the program back four years.
    I was hoping Calhoun would come back..but I think Hurley really is a good fit. Coming from RI and having his oldman in New York I think he gonna do lot of good for the men
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Heltah Skeltah 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash

That 38th first half point was clutch.
    I’m still not counting money.
    One more score before the half would be huge.

stevenash

Ugh

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

That play calling was atrocious.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Easy 2h under

Renegades

Game is far from over. 4th qtr will fly by if uconn doesnt score in the 3rd qtr. navy will pull the plug on offense

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Game is far from over. 4th qtr will fly by if uconn doesnt score in the 3rd qtr. navy will pull the plug on offense
    winning big makes a difference in some scenarios. It's not always black and white in college games

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Only 17 to go (I got 54). Shouldn’t be a problem, navy already got 190 rushing yards and their offense don’t change with a lead really. They should def score 2 more tds, hell they prob get 3, I’d assume ucon gives us one more.

Second half total is 27, we in great shape! Could be greedy and try to hit the middle but don’t wanna risk it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    winning big makes a difference in some scenarios. It's not always black and white in college games
    You mean as far as how pace/flow of game goes? With some teams it def does, the military academies it doesn’t change anything. Most cases like this they tend to pour it on cause defenses are gassed.

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You mean as far as how pace/flow of game goes? With some teams it def does, the military academies it doesn’t change anything. Most cases like this they tend to pour it on cause defenses are gassed.
    yeah exactly. Like NFL all teams just try to escape and get the W. College you see teams pour that shit on and score a million anyways lol

U2.5

clemson tries to win big to stay in the discussion because of their competition

2daBank

yeah exactly. Like NFL all teams just try to escape and get the W. College you see teams pour that shit on and score a million anyways lol
    Some do, some don’t. Anyways it a moot point in this game cause the service academies basically play the same all the time regardless of score. Only difference really is when ya get down under 5 min or so they call more dives and go little slower, if they down they pick the pace up some. Typically by that point the opposition so worn down those dives start breaking off huge yardage!!

Renegades

Not to get off track but I would not be surprised if navy beats notre dame in 2 weeks

2daBank

clemson tries to win big to stay in the discussion because of their competition
    It’s a joke how easy acc and to lessor extent big10 is. Look at the string of games bama has to play down the stretch., LSU, Auburn, then either gators or Uga assuming they get to sec championship, that 3 tougher teams than Clemson or osu ever see.

U2.5

It’s a joke how easy acc and to lessor extent big10 is. Look at the string of games bama has to play down the stretch., LSU, Auburn, then either gators or Uga assuming they get to sec championship, that 3 tougher teams than Clemson or osu ever see.
    for sure. I'd argue big 12 is bad too, but ACC by far the worst top to bottom

2daBank

Nice 5 min td drive right out the gates for navy!!!

Wonder if Edsel got any kind of incentive bonus for it taking more than 4 minutes! Lol

U2.5

navy practicing their shotgun passing formation up 25 lol

2daBank

for sure. I'd argue big 12 is bad too, but ACC by far the worst top to bottom
    I dunno if bad, just different. Big10 they all slow but play pretty tough d. It just the redic lack of speed recruited by the big10, I suppose that somewhat a regional problem and no fast kids wanna take their asses up to play in the freezing cold!! Lol.

Big 12 faster but hardly anyone outside Baylor plays much d., tcu used to, Patterson defenses give lot of interesting looks, just dunno if he recruiting very well??

Even pac-12 as shitty they are they still have lot of kids with pro type speed and ability, You want lineman and hard nosed RBs you look to draft the big10, you want skill positions you look at osu and everywhere else in country! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

pissed uconn walked away with no points on that drive in the 2nd quarter. this should've hit already

U2.5

yeah those corn fed O linemen from big 10 are beasts. SEC is by far the top of the food chain though. It's not even close. They beat each other and people think that means they are over rated. Ohio st looks really good this year though to be fair

2daBank

navy practicing their shotgun passing formation up 25 lol
    Air Force passing game has really impressed me this year!!! I mean they get guys wide open but that has never meant much cause the service schools often have a qb who can’t hit broad side of a barn!! lol

U2.5

Air Force passing game has really impressed me this year!!! I mean they get guys wide open but that has never meant much cause the service schools often have a qb who can’t hit broad side of a barn!! lol
    you would think with a name like air force they would be decent with their air attack lol

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Air Force Army over 45.5?

Air Force doesn't play all that slow this year and as you said, they can throw it

First 1234 Last