ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Spurs Clips 2H Under 218

(BM)

-115 no juice when you win

4th Q will eliminate the possibility of a 2nd half over after a 60 point 3rd quarter

first NBA bet

also lean Clips 2H but just ML no thanks to -2.5 vs Spurs team that will fight to the very end

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

118 the number

102 2nd half points... easy money no juice when you win

lean was correct for LAC 2nd half no sweat with ML but they only covered 2.5 then -3 by a single/half point

great start in the NBA crap ass league

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    118 the number

102 2nd half points... easy money no juice when you win

lean was correct for LAC 2nd half no sweat with ML but they only covered 2.5 then -3 by a single/half point

great start in the NBA crap ass league
    I hit it live at 214, spurs offense isn't that good right now, number was way too high

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I hit it live at 214, spurs offense isn't that good right now, number was way too high
    numbers too high in clips games man as well

knew they would prob pull out win 9/10 times here following a loss then a win but failed cover last 2 games

spurs 3-0 but beat knicks and won 2 games by a bucket... figured they would fade in 4th but battle and they did as expected but the under was way more enticing so much so that i posted 218 in my title and didn't notice till game was over lol and no one came in and trolled me for it

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

numbers too high in clips games man as well

knew they would prob pull out win 9/10 times here following a loss then a win but failed cover last 2 games

spurs 3-0 but beat knicks and won 2 games by a bucket... figured they would fade in 4th but battle and they did as expected but the under was way more enticing so much so that i posted 218 in my title and didn't notice till game was over lol and no one came in and trolled me for it
    Yeah makes no sense to me they gave Murray the big extension they were better with white at the point.

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

Good call