Betpoints: 3223

AF still might cover this spread and the total all alone

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24726

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You guys think I have enough plays today?? Lol

Who said this wasn’t a good card? I find the uglier ones sometimes the best!

I'm not going to jinx you....

You're doing OK. Meh... I've seen better.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    AF still might cover this spread and the total all alone
    Don’t be a asshole. Lol:

No way army doesn’t cover. AF scores again and stops army it be clock kill time imo. You need army to score for over to hit.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!

we need AF FG and army TD

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

V. Tech got to do better. Hold on for 39 seconds.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I'm not going to jinx you....

You're doing OK. Meh... I've seen better.
    It could all still go bad, lol. Lot of games left., Tulane just took nice lead!! Pitt still bs’ing. I shoulda took the middle opp to cover my ass w those losers. Lol

2daBank

Udub with the td!!

2daBank

God dammit Hokies. Fukk fukk fukk

This what happens to every one my home run shots in that contest!! Lol

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

It could all still go bad, lol. Lot of games left., Tulane just took nice lead!! Pitt still bs’ing. I shoulda took the middle opp to cover my ass w those losers. Lol
    That Pitt team is a head scratcher. That's why I just put them in my ML parlay. Hell I hope they dont blow the W!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    That Pitt team is a head scratcher. That's why I just put them in my ML parlay. Hell I hope they dont blow the W!
    They will win, long as dumb fukk offense doesn’t give tech points. The d nasty.

I held them out the pick 6 contest cause I saw like 35-10 picking Pitt. Didn’t like that or the hook. Lol

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Thought Kansas would make a better showing being a rivalry game and all. They still suck but Les has had them playing better Oregon State looking good though. Gators still alive, let's gooooooooooo!

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

TCU looking ragged

2daBank

Well Hokies did what every one my home run swings have done in that contest i play in. Freaking crazy how many these DD dogs I’ve had lose last second nail biters. Not gonna win the contest but tell ya what, it has made me a even better capper having me hunt for long shots has lead to a fukk load of ats covers.,

Im gonna have to go back and look at my ats record in that contest, so far I’ve made 27 plays (the website was broken one Saturday and wasn’t able to get plays in which fukked me out of a few more hits!)., anyways of those 27 plays bet at least 17 have covered!!! I wasn’t taking big long shot dogs early on, in beginning my strategy was to just hit winners so lot of 7 point or less dog mls. Just last few weeks after some guys hit few the big ones have I started making 2 of the 3 2td or higher dogs trying to catch up! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    TCU looking ragged
    They had so much momentum going into half. I thought for sure this was gonna look a lot like the Texas second half.,

Beavers going into locker room up 35-19!!! Only problem is no lead safe in these kind of games!! We need to score 60 to feel safe!! Lol

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Well Hokies did what every one my home run swings have done in that contest i play in. Freaking crazy how many these DD dogs I’ve had lose last second nail biters. Not gonna win the contest but tell ya what, it has made me a even better capper having me hunt for long shots has lead to a fukk load of ats covers.,

Im gonna have to go back and look at my ats record in that contest, so far I’ve made 27 plays (the website was broken one Saturday and wasn’t able to get plays in which fukked me out of a few more hits!)., anyways of those 27 plays bet at least 17 have covered!!! I wasn’t taking big long shot dogs early on, in beginning my strategy was to just hit winners so lot of 7 point or less dog mls. Just last few weeks after some guys hit few the big ones have I started making 2 of the 3 2td or higher dogs trying to catch up! Lol

DD Dogs are always tough. I try to avoid except in select circumstances because there are tough to call. So many things can go wrong.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Thought Kansas would make a better showing being a rivalry game and all. They still suck but Les has had them playing better Oregon State looking good though. Gators still alive, let's gooooooooooo!
    Yea I thought ku would show better but didn’t love them.

God dammit Eason, you fukkin moron just cost us Game maybe.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Pitt not going to cover gonna let tech hang around and win by no more then a td

They will win, long as dumb fukk offense doesn’t give tech points. The d nasty.

I held them out the pick 6 contest cause I saw like 35-10 picking Pitt. Didn’t like that or the hook. Lol

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25681

FSU getting robbed on same calls in the 4th...
    obvious targeting not ruled by replay....backup for the dude was injured in the game
    flag thrown for illegal block on return (i saw 2 separate), and they pick up the flag after a big return.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    DD Dogs are always tough. I try to avoid except in select circumstances because there are tough to call. So many things can go wrong.
    I know right??! These dudes I’m playing with some sharp Mfers tho! Obviously there some luck involved w the home run swings but seems like someone has been on pretty much all the monster upsets outside Illini over wiscy, don’t think anyone picked that one.

My strategy going in was trying to hit 2 of 3 playing most of them in the +150 to +300 range. Wasn’t hitting 2 of 3 but think I hit at least one every week w several 2x weeks. Was hanging in the top 10-15 (bout 100 guys I think) most the year, Then I got locked out one week cause site was down and didn’t make plays early unfortunately (didn’t know who I was supposed to email if that happened. Sucks) and at same time there was a string of weeks where guys nailed big ones so now my only chance is to swing for fences!! Lol.

Super fun contest,, think they gonna do a college hoops one as well! I never felt I was gonna have a shot in this one cause lot of those guys where I learned a lot of my ncaafb (they sharp as fukk! I’m proud to be finishing in the top 25% with them for real!), but I can hold my own vs anyone in ncaa hoops!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Pitt not going to cover gonna let tech hang around and win by no more then a td
    Maybe, maybe not. Whole qrtr to go. Need defense to make a huge play to turn it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    obvious targeting not ruled by replay....backup for the dude was injured in the game
    flag thrown for illegal block on return (i saw 2 separate), and they pick up the flag after a big return.
    Not watching but ncaa targeting rule is fukkin ignorant. The only ones they should boot a kid for when they clearly launch and lead w head which rarely the case.

Most of them the damn offensive player target area moves at last second cause they duck. It is ignorant trash and these ppl should be ashamed of themselves for it!!!

2daBank

Panthers back up 10!!

U2.5

that missed EP going to cost the game over in AF army game

U2.5

was a PI come on now. Guy was holding his arms with ball in the air

2daBank

that missed EP going to cost the game over in AF army game
    Yea that sucks, could be kicking fg for ot!!!

They just fukked army. That was PI!!!

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    Oh please. Miami has dominated this game. I have no idea on the block in the back, but that hit on the QB was not targeting. Miami D stopped them later anyway. FSU has been out-classed wire to wire. I'll be the first to admit when my team sucks, but it isn't today.

2daBank

Another one my home run dogs bites the dust at the very end. lol. Never fails.,

Another easy cover tho!!! Woot woot!!!

U2.5

my god what a terrible throw. At least throw it on ther field. I mean shit. Whats the point of throwin it away, but they did get fuked with that no PI call

2daBank

was a PI come on now. Guy was holding his arms with ball in the air
    Big time., I usually rather they let them play but you gotta call it if they take away his chance to catch it. Another huge dog I shoulda won with falls just short. I just can’t buy one of those to win, I’ve had at least 10 misses just like that!! Twice with Tulsa. Vtech and army today. And Many more. Lol

fecgp40

Tulane trying to blow the cover. Wtf!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

One of the surest bets in sports came through again today. When Army, Air Force and Navy play each other, they hit the under. For the 34th time since 2005 (79%), a “service academy game” hits the under. Air Force & Army score 30 points (total was 45).

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Oh please. Miami has dominated this game. I have no idea on the block in the back, but that hit on the QB was not targeting. Miami D stopped them later anyway. FSU has been out-classed wire to wire. I'll be the first to admit when my team sucks, but it isn't today.
    Agreed. Since I started watching at half, its been close but Miami definitely has FSU's number today.
    Still a lot of time but that FG helps seal the deal I think.

U2.5

Big time., I usually rather they let them play but you gotta call it if they take away his chance to catch it. Another huge dog I shoulda won with falls just short. I just can’t buy one of those to win, I’ve had at least 10 misses just like that!! Twice with Tulsa. Vtech and army today. And Many more. Lol
    army prolly gets stopped anyway with that QB. he wasnt trying to throw it away but ball still ended up on jupiter

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    One of the surest bets in sports came through again today. When Army, Air Force and Navy play each other, they hit the under. For the 34th time since 2005 (79%), a “service academy game” hits the under. Air Force & Army score 30 points (total was 45).
    Yeah. That was crazy. It should have been over by all statistical calcs but WAY WAY under.
    Fotunately, I stayed away from this one.

Nice hit KLC

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last