jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

I would trade him and Westbrook for Booker

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He doesn't have the luxury of doubling down and taking another 26 from downtown in hopes of getting hot with Westbrook there as he used to in seasons past.

They will take turns cannibalizing each other on a nightly basis from a box score vantage point. As old and slow as Paul looked at times last yr, he had the IQ to sacrifice his game often so that harden could selfishly get his. Westbrook wears a helmet in that sense

Hilarious how harden cares so much about regular season accolades and mvp awards instead of focusing on not choking and melting down in the playoffs when it counts as he does year after year. The quintessential definition of a loser in the NBA

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Please leave Westbrook name out of it. I think its a nothing burger. Westbrook for the past two seasons been trying hard:to his own detriment to be unselfish. Harden numbers will level back out.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

They only care about points. ..he could be 10 for 50...and have 25 points..lol

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

U guys use the term choke...like its his fault or something

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Please leave Westbrook name out of it. I think its a nothing burger. Westbrook for the past two seasons been trying hard:to his own detriment to be unselfish. Harden numbers will level back out.

Yep actually Houston wouldn't have been in either game if not for Westbrook

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Yep actually Houston wouldn't have been in either game if not for Westbrook
    Yup. RWB had an efficient game shooting. Only 4 T.O. to Harden`s 8. BUT, end result a 1 possession game. At home. 12 point fave.
    WITH Tucker, House and Capela shooting a combined 17 for 24 from the field. I am not sure if that level of production is sustainable from those 3 ????

Anyone who thinks this team as constructed is going to win anything is delusional or a complete homer.