BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

BigO Moving South!

I am moving back to South Carolina in the next couple of weeks to take over as PGA GM of a really nice private golf club.

It will be nice to be back in the South and away from the cold and snowy winters in Northern VA and Maryland!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Bring your sticks.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I am moving back to South Carolina in the next couple of weeks to take over as PGA GM of a really nice private golf club.

It will be nice to be back in the South and away from the cold and snowy winters in Northern VA and Maryland!
    I'm from the Midwest and I went to college at University of Wisconsin and law school in Michigan.

If you think East coast winters are cold you have no balls, it was 10 degrees or colder for months when I walked to class you wimp.

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Bring your sticks.
    Never leave home without them!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Congrats BigO!

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Who gives a fukk. This is a gambling forum. Not fukkin facebook.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD, and tradeout

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm from the Midwest and I went to college at University of Wisconsin and law school in Michigan.

If you think East coast winters are cold you have no balls, it was 10 degrees or colder for months when I walked to class you wimp.
    Fuk off mental midget!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Buzz off troll. Nobody cares for your posts like you think.

thomorino

Fuk off mental midget!
    Get lost moron, anyone who can't handle moderate east coast winters has no balls.

BigOrange

Then why did you bother to open the thread? What have you ever added to this site?

Unlike you I have attended several SBR bashes and events and I probably have 100 friends on this site that I have actually met.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I waked 10 miles to school with holes in my shoes!

Get off my lawn you damn kids, and turn down the hippity hop music coming out your sound machine!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have a good friend who lives in North Myrtle Beach. Beautiful country out there. What club will you be working at?

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have a good friend who lives in North Myrtle Beach. Beautiful country out there. What club will you be working at?
    I spent 2 years in Myrtle Beach, then 10 years in Charleston before moving to Northern VA. I will be moving to Columbia this time.

thomorino

I've been to Hilton Head, I have no interest in living somewhere with no season change.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

I've been to Hilton Head, I have no interest in living somewhere with no season change.
    Don't believe anyone asked or cares. You bitch endlessly about others trolling your threads (not that you care ) yet here you are. Take your own advice and get lost.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave swordsandtequila 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, and KVB

BigOrange

I've been giving Head, I have no interest in living somewhere with straight people.
    Ewwww but whatever floats your boat.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Don't believe anyone asked or cares. You bitch endlessly about others trolling your threads (not that you care ) yet here you are. Take your own advice and get lost.
    Lol. I’m very interested in where others would live or not!!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

where at pal

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Notice he did not say which College in Michigan he allegedly went to. Probably the Thomas S. Cooley Law school, which accepts 88% of those that apply. In 2017, Cooley was sanctioned by the American Bar Association's for violating the ABA requirement that schools only admit students who appear capable of earning a Juris Doctor degree and passing a bar exam. That means anyone can get in. This is his speed. He is NOT an Attorney, and he did NOT graduate from the University of Wisconsin, any location.

thomorino

Ewwww but whatever floats your boat.
    I don't bitch at all, in fact I be never once reported a post or complained to a mod like I know you babies do constantly. I do point out how pathetic complaining about me is by wimps like little o.

Posts like these complaining about 40 degree winters and whining about trolling show what wimps you morons are.

2daBank

I don't bitch at all, in fact I be never once reported a post or complained to a mod like I know you babies do constantly. I do point out how pathetic complaining about me is by wimps like little o.

Posts like these complaining about 40 degree winters and whining about trolling show what wimps you morons are.
    If you have never reported a post I have much respect. I don’t like snitches.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Not whining at all, you're just annoying as fuk. Simple.
    Points Awarded:

Al Masters gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Notice he did not say which College in Michigan he allegedly went to. Probably the Thomas S. Cooley Law school, which accepts 88% of those that apply. In 2017, Cooley was sanctioned by the American Bar Association's for violating the ABA requirement that schools only admit students who appear capable of earning a Juris Doctor degree and passing a bar exam. That means anyone can get in. This is his speed. He is NOT an Attorney, and he did NOT graduate from the University of Wisconsin, any location.
    Go back to arguing that cam Newton the 100 million dollar qb would make a good backup you idiot. Or even better, let's here your next dumb argument that nobody should ever deposit offshore. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 2006, at Madison. Went to law school at Cooley, West Michigan, which does not accept 88% of graduates, you are caught lying again.

2daBank

Why should we not believe he a attorney but believe any the BS you spew daily??

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I make it a point to never block or report anyone here, Twitter or anywhere, if you can't handle trolls you shouldn't be online.

2daBank

I make it a point to never block or report anyone here, Twitter or anywhere, if you can't handle trolls you shouldn't be online.
    Agreed.

thomorino

Go back to arguing that cam Newton the 100 million dollar qb would make a good backup you idiot. Or even better, let's here your next dumb argument that nobody should ever deposit offshore. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 2006, at Madison. Went to law school at Cooley, West Michigan, which does not accept 88% of graduates, you are caught lying again.
    You are whining like a little baby, and it's odd you say you find me annoying since your whiny little posts are often in my threads.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

If I am lying, why did the ABA sanction them? You did NOT graduate. You cannot defend them or yourself. Now I suggest that you get out of here while you still can. You are a liar. PERIOD! I just proved it. You are denying what the ABA did.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

South Carolina is only good if you’re a southerner they do not like North East Coast people

2daBank

If I am lying, why did the ABA sanction them? You did NOT graduate. You cannot defend them or yourself. Now I suggest that you get out of here while you still can. You are a liar. PERIOD! I just proved it. You are denying what the ABA did.
    You have never proven anything except that you full of shit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    South Carolina is only good if you’re a southerner they do not like North East Coast people
    Just cause nobody likes you doesn’t mean they don’t like anyone else!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Agree with you all the time about the drama and BS on here, especially lately.

But kinda refreshing to hear a poster talk about something positive even if off topic.

thomorino

I will explain to you what the aba did if you shut and listen.

You are lying and staying things incorrectly.

Here is what happened.

About 4-5 years after I graduated from Cooley around 2015 Cooley began to lower it's admissions standards to let less qualifed people in and what happened is a significant number of Cooley grass failed the bar which did result in the aba sanctioing Cooley. Your incorrect stay that Cooley is accepting 88% of applicants is a complete and total lie.

Again, their was a big recent change there that occurred after I graduated and I could care less, I got my degree and passed the bar.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Just cause nobody likes you doesn’t mean they don’t like anyone else!!

Have you ever met him in real life?

Great guy

Don't listen to other people who are clueless

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Have fun BigO, sounds like you are looking forward to it.

I had to report a post. One time a poster ran to a mod trying to be a snitch only he was making it up. Snitches get stitches but snitches that lie and make it up get dealt with.

The only way to point it out was to use the report function as the mod was believing him.

Also, I report DDD all the time because he's one sikk fuk. I always declare it too.

123 Last