DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    NICE position you have buddy. Rockettes have no soul.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    NICE position you have buddy. Rockettes have no soul.
    I liked it better when Curry was healthy though. Need Portland to get hot

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Kobe was a chucker...
    Shoot the ball 40+ times a game your bound to score 25+...
    Get real..
    Best defensive player??
    Your English is as bad as your basketball knowledge.

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I liked it better when Curry was healthy though. Need Portland to get hot
    Westbrook getting hurt is a bad thing for you I think. Harden+role players is a problem, two chuckers is too much on the same team

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

These two deserve each other, I see 2 Wiley Coyotes out there on the same team

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    These two deserve each other, I see 2 Wiley Coyotes out there on the same team
    Morey had zero patience. Thought he was close because of that one run against GS.
    CP3 contract was 1000lb. of Samsonite luggage to the cap.
    Nobody else was taking that off his hands, so incomes RWB, square peg/round hole.

DOM-Ganador

“We were soft,” coach Mike D’Antoni
    said
    . “At a certain point, you’ve got to fight. Little like last year, not enough tiger out there. We’re just not playing as hard as we should be playing, especially on the defensive end.”
    We’re just not playing as hard as we should be playing.
    Folks, it’s Game 6, not Game 60. If the scheme was the primary problem, or the personnel, then at least things could be seen as solvable. But the fact that effort is being questioned is telling. Oh yeah, I missed the part where D’Antoni called his team soft. Sound the alarm.

Just saying. Harden got PAID with the huge sneaker deal and MAX contract. Does he really give a fukk about D or listening to a coach? Simply, no.

RWB all about RWB. #s have always been his calling card. If he really cared about his team, he might have hired a shooting coach and got himself a real jumpshot.

shadymcgrady

It is very and I mean VERY difficult to play hard defense all season long if you play with a player like James harden.

You literally kill yourself and your body on defense bc he refused to play D then stand around literally all game while he dribbles the air out of the ball and watch him shoot joke free throws (120 through 7 games).

No one wants to play on a team that not only permits that type of cancer ball but encourages it. Morey knew he couldn't win with a folder like harden so he opted to chase regular season wins and trophies assuming the fanbase was stupid and simple sheep that would be grateful and joyous over an mvp or scoring title vs being a contender come playoff time.

I've never seen a player fold and mentally collapse in the fourth quarter of a deciding playoff game like harden has, it's cringe worthy. Once he realizes he can't just run to the basket and throw his hands up for free throws he absolutely shuts down and shts the bed every single yr come playoff time

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It is very and I mean VERY difficult to play hard defense all season long if you play with a player like James harden.

You literally kill yourself and your body on defense bc he refused to play D then stand around literally all game while he dribbles the air out of the ball and watch him shoot joke free throws (120 through 7 games).

No one wants to play on a team that not only permits that type of cancer ball but encourages it. Morey knew he couldn't win with a folder like harden so he opted to chase regular season wins and trophies assuming the fanbase was stupid and simple sheep that would be grateful and joyous over an mvp or scoring title vs being a contender come playoff time.

I've never seen a player fold and mentally collapse in the fourth quarter of a deciding playoff game like harden has, it's cringe worthy. Once he realizes he can't just run to the basket and throw his hands up for free throws he absolutely shuts down and shts the bed every single yr come playoff time
    Shades, check out "Book of Basketball 2.0" on The Ringer. 28 minutes Bill Simmons podcast. REALLY good shit.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

These guys are playing defense now. They're scary.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Can we send them to China they love so much?

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    These guys are playing defense now. They're scary.
    Watching Harden is painful for me. But I have to admit early results are way better than I expected.
    Long season. I still think they will have a major meltdown at some point.

shadymcgrady

Shades, check out "Book of Basketball 2.0" on The Ringer. 28 minutes Bill Simmons podcast. REALLY good shit.
    It's been okay so far, nothing rly great. Only decent segment was with Steve Kerr when he went into detail comparing Jordan's leadership style to Duncan, Nash and Curry. He hasn't had anyone else that has actually played in the league or coached outside of Kerr on the show

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

D`Antoni will need to schedule daily therapy sessions to deal with these two.
    Already a little flare up 1st game of season.
    RUSS absolutely incapable of growth or change.
    HARDEN. I can`t think of another player who kills any offensive sharing or flow, or is more about "ME".
    Between them, Houston paying over 76 MILLION this season.
    Leaving 7 other guys on roster, well into their 30s, all making less than 2 million.

Forget championship. Team is handcuffed and will implode.
    they looked pretty good last night

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston dominating
    Fade posters

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

noone will win with this clown #0 . noone . dude efficiencies are pure garbage

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    noone will win with this clown #0 . noone . dude efficiencies are pure garbage
    It don't work because when the playoffs start the defense get ramp up on shooters.. Plus they don't play defense also

RavenDynasty2K20
    RavenDynasty2K20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

7 of 30 from westbrick... thats bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow

Winning by 20
    And lose

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDynasty2K20 View Post
    7 of 30 from westbrick... thats bad
    As opposed to harden? 4-20 on 3pt ? 11-38 on other fgs.

RavenDynasty2K20

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    As opposed to harden? 4-20 on 3pt ? 11-38 on other fgs.
    the 3 pt shots are included with the 11 for 38 overall fg%. he didnt shoot 58 times. Harden had 28.9% compared to 23.3% by Westbrook... if Harden doesnt get his usual 20+ free throws, Spurs win in a blowout

MrSink

the 3 pt shots are included with the 11 for 38 overall fg%. he didnt shoot 58 times. Harden had 28.9% compared to 23.3% by Westbrook... if Harden doesnt get his usual 20+ free throws, Spurs win in a blowout
    lol . man whole game was controlled by Rockets . watch some games , not only stats

even with all the rockets misses , Spurs won by miracle 20 pt quarter from loonie. this should be a comment

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Harden 24-24 from free throw line

I always see his bad shooting% from the floor, but then see how many times he's at the FT line, so he must be getting fouled on a large portion of his shots.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Harden 24-24 from free throw line

I always see his bad shooting% from the floor, but then see how many times he's at the FT line, so he must be getting fouled on a large portion of his shots.
    Do you truly believe he deserved all of those free throws? Come on hman, the guy is a weasel

DOM-Ganador

When the going gets tough (playoffs) does anyone outside Houston think this team has a chance to win a couple series?

The old Mike Tyson quote...." everyone`s a tough guy until they get punched in the face"

RWB will revert right back to his normal horrible chucking and Harden will melt like butter on a griddle.

RavenDynasty2K20

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    lol . man whole game was controlled by Rockets . watch some games , not only stats

even with all the rockets misses , Spurs won by miracle 20 pt quarter from loonie. this should be a comment
    of course they did, until the 4th quarter....

MrSink

of course they did, until the 4th quarter....
    yes . miracle win anyway . rockets winning 18 ut of 20 against Spurs away this year

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

There's a 0% chance Houston doesn't make playoffs unless both Harden AND Westbrook get injured. Don't forget Eric Gordon about to be back in about 2 weeks as well. He is one of the top 6th men in the NBA. This is one of the better teams in the West. It will all come down to efficiency in the playoffs.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Westbrook still not a good fit in Rockets system but to say they miss the playoffs is a stretch

DOM-Ganador

Watching Harden is painful for me. But I have to admit early results are way better than I expected.
    Long season. I still think they will have a major meltdown at some point.
    OK, I admit I was a little aggressive with the lottery prediction considering GS being dead and a few other teams stinking up the season ( Portland, Spurs). Whether they get in as a 6/7 seed, especially if the Mavs catch them, they are a quick out as first round fodder. Not a great time for Houston fans.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Too bad they don't play defense.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

OK, I admit I was a little aggressive with the lottery prediction considering GS being dead and a few other teams stinking up the season ( Portland, Spurs). Whether they get in as a 6/7 seed, especially if the Mavs catch them, they are a quick out as first round fodder. Not a great time for Houston fans.
    Not really. Houston can beat pretty much anyone in a 7 game series except for the top 2 teams in the west. They're a solid team, just are morons for trading Capella and not bringing in a real big who can shoot midrange (ala Aldridge)

First 123