krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Astros tomorrow

Hit with nats first 2 games but I think this is a good time to jump on Houston.

Sanchez pitching over his head and will be very hard for the nats to win again without length from their starter.

Nats lose game 3 and then bounce back in game 4.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

they win it in 5 I just can't decide if they win game 3 or 4

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Can't bet either of those pitchers with confidence. Houston bats need to come alive. Betting live might be best option.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Dunno how you trust Greinke and Stros pen to cool nats off?

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15391

Nats in 4

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Nats in 4
    I have a new rule I just made up. You beat Cole and JV convincingly I don’t back Greinke against you. Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I have a new rule I just made up. You beat Cole and JV convincingly I don’t back Greinke against you. Lol
    line makes no sense. bizarre that it keeps leaning in Houston's favor.. have people even watched the first two games?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    line makes no sense. bizarre that it keeps leaning in Houston's favor.. have people even watched the first two games?
    Mfers crazy man. Refuse to believe what staring them in the face, they gonna go down swinging at Stros in disbelief then talk all nasty about them like it their faults they ran into a buzzsaw!! lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Mfers crazy man. Refuse to believe what staring them in the face, they gonna go down swinging at Stros in disbelief then talk all nasty about them like it their faults they ran into a buzzsaw!! lol
    love how Houston fires their assistant GM today like thats gonna clean up the PR disaster he started

2daBank

love how Houston fires their assistant GM today like thats gonna clean up the PR disaster he started
    I heard that but I’m not familiar w the why?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Remember when they got greinke and I told you they weren't going to win the series?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Remember when they got greinke and I told you they weren't going to win the series?
    I do. Remember when I said cards and nats futures were sexy as hell at the asb

I honestly thought I’d be buying off against Stros but they made price so high and nats so hot I didn’t see point.,

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I heard that but I’m not familiar w the why?
    guy got up in front of a known Astros hater (reporter) after they beat NY and started yelling "thank god we got Osuna" just to troll her.. what made it odd is that the blew the game even know altuve saved their ass.

2daBank

guy got up in front of a known Astros hater (reporter) after they beat NY and started yelling "thank god we got Osuna" just to troll her.. what made it odd is that the blew the game even know altuve saved their ass.
    lol. Yea that strange.

lakerboy

I do. Remember when I said cards and nats futures were sexy as hell at the asb

I honestly thought I’d be buying off against Stros but they made price so high and nats so hot I didn’t see point.,
    Glad you didn't hedge. Most of the time it's a waste of money hedging.

2daBank

Glad you didn't hedge. Most of the time it's a waste of money hedging.
    Never really planned on hedging, it was either all in against or let ride. Had cardinals made it I woulda had to go alll in against but nats got that feel. Plus line sucked so bad for Houston just wasn’t worth it. Books actually made decision easy, lol.

lakerboy

As for this game it looks like Houston will get it done. The RL was eaten up by early action.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

As for this game it looks like Houston will get it done. The RL was eaten up by early action.
    yea looks like it.

2daBank

It’s gotta be another over if that the case don’t it? Feel like it gonna take 5 or so runs to beat nats right now.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Why underestimate Greinke in this spot?

The line opened at -120 stros -100 nats and moved to -155 vs +125.

I can’t decide either and have been on nats and nats futures

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Why underestimate Greinke in this spot?

The line opened at -120 stros -100 nats and moved to -155 vs +125.

I can’t decide either and have been on nats and nats futures
    I don’t really have much interest playing a side. I have no idea I just want nats to get it over quick as possible!! Lol

flakeandbake

Sports insights - 50/50 split % tickets are on the astros/ nats ml.. and 60% of the tickets being placed on the stros run line

$ % is also on the stros so far

flakeandbake

I don’t really have much interest playing a side. I have no idea I just want nats to get it over quick as possible!! Lol
    Damn no hedge here at all? I only have 75-150 future so almost have been opposite and betting the games

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Damn no hedge here at all? I only have 75-150 future so almost have been opposite and betting the games
    I decided from beginning only way I’d hedge is after Stros win 3., hoping that never happens. I could use the win, nfl been killing me! Lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yessir. They aren’t going down without a fight. Think they get to Sanchez. He needs weak contact to get outs. Tough team to face for that. Hasn’t pitched in two weeks so may not be as sharp, and the Stros can square him up. Just feels like they pull it off to me.

Greinke pitched okay against the Yanks. He can give up 3 through 5 innings and that could be good enough. Bullpen needs to earn their keep and keep it clean after that. If it’s close or tied then the Nats may need to burn Corbin. If they do, then game 4 is winnable too. Will be fun to see how the game is managed. Nats have been able to avoid using weak pen guys this postseason and those they have used have stepped it up. Really just Doolittle and Hudson. Some Rainey in safer spots, and Rodney made one showing. It really has went flawlessly so far. Every guy getting his job done for the most part. Due for a pen blowup.

The Astros gotta get to the pen early. Make them make the tough choices by the 6th. Hudson and Doolittle are good for the 8th and 9th. Best shot is if they can get Rainey in the game, or force them to put in Corbin. Unless they just get to Sanchez early, and hold the lead from there. I think that has a good shot, and then all the pen stuff doesn’t matter.

Wish I could watch. Should be a good game. I think it will be close, but one of the bats for the Stros comes through in the clutch.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yessir. They aren’t going down without a fight. Think they get to Sanchez. He needs weak contact to get outs. Tough team to face for that. Hasn’t pitched in two weeks so may not be as sharp, and the Stros can square him up. Just feels like they pull it off to me.

Greinke pitched okay against the Yanks. He can give up 3 through 5 innings and that could be good enough. Bullpen needs to earn their keep and keep it clean after that. If it’s close or tied then the Nats may need to burn Corbin. If they do, then game 4 is winnable too. Will be fun to see how the game is managed. Nats have been able to avoid using weak pen guys this postseason and those they have used have stepped it up. Really just Doolittle and Hudson. Some Rainey in safer spots, and Rodney made one showing. It really has went flawlessly so far. Every guy getting his job done for the most part. Due for a pen blowup.

The Astros gotta get to the pen early. Make them make the tough choices by the 6th. Hudson and Doolittle are good for the 8th and 9th. Best shot is if they can get Rainey in the game, or force them to put in Corbin. Unless they just get to Sanchez early, and hold the lead from there. I think that has a good shot, and then all the pen stuff doesn’t matter.

Wish I could watch. Should be a good game. I think it will be close, but one of the bats for the Stros comes through in the clutch.
    Agree it's tough to pitch to contact against Houston normally, which is what Sanchez does. That being said Houston isn't hitting right now and greinke is an older pitcher Washington has seen who hasn't been consistent.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Houston makes it interesting but Washington likely pulls away late again.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think Houston makes it interesting but Washington likely pulls away late again.
    God I would love for this to be over Saturday!! Lol. Even Sunday I’m cool with, prob stop me from losing bunch the profits on nfl!! Lol