lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

johnny the dreamer

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sure hope you played the +17 for more than ml and you just like posting these mls better?!

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    This guy is worse than the Crown Prince email scams we get daily. Just a spammer.

Who me ? You 😢 ?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Stopppppppp

Ahhhh

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Huge swing wow

Vikes dumb call

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

no wonder they won't start the rookie. fackin horrible

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

2daBank

If Keenam didn’t get concussed you woulda had a real shot bud.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

say what you want but Kirk Cousins did his part!...shitty, ultra-conservative play-calling by Mike Zimmer cost the Vikings a cover but at least they won the game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    say what you want but Kirk Cousins did his part!...shitty, ultra-conservative play-calling by Mike Zimmer cost the Vikings a cover but at least they won the game.
    He was awesome in the red zone, you guys crack me up acting like he any good. If Keenam plays second half that game a coin flip.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

That's part of the game though. Zimmer should be conservative especially with a modest lead. Redskins' DL is no joke. They were getting pressure on Cousins

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    That's part of the game though. Zimmer should be conservative especially with a modest lead. Redskins' DL is no joke. They were getting pressure on Cousins
    Of course he gonna be conservative, he has one the best backs in football and a choker at qb!!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He was awesome in the red zone, you guys crack me up acting like he any good. If Keenam plays second half that game a coin flip.
    not his fault...they kept calling running the damn ball...and the skins defense was blitzing the hell out them and O-line had a bad night with 6 holding calls...lots of pressure on Cousins but he still had a great game...could have thrown 3 TD's if coach Zimmer would have let him.

2daBank

not his fault...they kept calling running the damn ball...and the skins defense was blitzing the hell out them and O-line had a bad night with 6 holding calls...lots of pressure on Cousins but he still had a great game...could have thrown 3 TD's if coach Zimmer would have let him.
    Lmfao. Or 3 picks. Keep believing in him, just be more funny when he fails yet again.

Da Manster!

Of course he gonna be conservative, he has one the best backs in football and a choker at qb!!
    kirk didn't choke..he won the game handily...quit being a hater.

2daBank

kirk didn't choke..he won the game handily...quit being a hater.
    Wow he beat the skins. He only chokes when it matters. Had Keenam played and he had to make plays woulda been funny.

I’m not a hater. I’m a realist, you being yet another delusional Vikings fan that can’t except truths.

Time will come soon enough. Can’t wait for reality to slap ya’ll in the face when he plays legit teams with real leaders at qb. Something he never be.

Da Manster!

Wow he beat the skins. He only chokes when it matters. Had Keenam played and he had to make plays woulda been funny.

I’m not a hater. I’m a realist, you being yet another delusional Vikings fan that can’t except truths.

I don't have a favorite team anymore but I do pull for Cousins...he's doing good so far and he has 13TD's and 3ints this year...he's been the best QB the in the NFL the last 3 weeks...and you can't assume that the Vikes wouldn't have made adjustments to stop Keenum in the second half.

2daBank

I don't have a favorite team anymore but I do pull for Cousins...he's doing good so far and he has 13TD's and 3ints this year...he's been the best QB the in the NFL the last 3 weeks...and you can't assume that the Vikes wouldn't have made adjustments to stop Keenum in the second half.
    You can’t tell me “he coulda had 3 td passes” then., Yea he been great against losing teams. How he do vs the 2 decent teams they played? He a bum, it will show soon enough like it always does when it counts.

Da Manster!

You can’t tell me “he coulda had 3 td passes” then., Yea he been great against losing teams. How he do vs the 2 decent teams they played? He a bum, it will show soon enough like it always does when it counts.
    well, the jury is still open and the verdict is not in just yet...let's wait and see what happens...but with a real team around him, I don't expect Cousins to choke...and if he shits the bed I will own up to it and take my medicine like a man...

2daBank

well, the jury is still open and the verdict is not in just yet...let's wait and see what happens...but with a real team around him, I don't expect Cousins to choke...and if he shits the bed I will own up to it and take my medicine like a man...
    Same here If he doesn’t. He has plenty of arm talent, I understand what there is to like, I really do. But when it counts? Did you catch the gb game? Lol. That how it always goes, he makes terrible decisions when it matters against teams that put him to the test.

And yes he has incredible talent around him which makes it even more damning. The oline not great but it ok, cook best back in league or right there. His 2 wrs as good as any other pair going. Good defense to get him ball back. No excuses.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Facts are factgs. Cousins has been held to one TD pass or less in THREE games now. That is not the mark of a great QB. The jury IS in. Cousins is NOT a great QB. Good, yes, but nowhere close to great.

First 12