thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kyle Rudolph Over 30.5 Yards Receiving at -110

15-7 on player props

Thielen is hurt and the Redskins have a respectable defensive line but their linebackers struggled in coverage. Rudolph's has been more involved in the offense the last 2 weeks.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Yes but watch out for Irv Smith taking those yards

Rudolph more likely to have 5 catches, 25 yards and 1 TDs in a conservative gameplan here that sees MN t.o.p. in the 38-41 minute category....moving chains w short stuff

Rudolph will need 7 or 8 catches to get to 35 yards.....IDK if he can stretch the D in the middle- that's another dudes territory now

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Rudolph more likely to have 5 catches, 25 yards and 1 TDs in a conservative gameplan here that sees MN t.o.p. in the 38-41 minute category....moving chains w short stuff

Rudolph will need 7 or 8 catches to get to 35 yards.....IDK if he can stretch the D in the middle- that's another dudes territory now
    Disagree redskins have a solid run defense, Minnesota will throw and Redskins linebackers can't cover. There should be enough yards for Smith and Rudolph, both were strong last week with thielien out.

thomorino

He's not likely going to average less than 5 yards a catch if he gets 5 passes, he's a right end not a fullback.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

yeah skins dline is lethal. saw it v fins last week sure its the fins but rosen didnt have .1 secs of time to throw

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hard to trust his washed up ass but good luck.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I gotta look at some numbers before totally blasting this but it feels crazy to hear they gonna hold ball 40 freaking minutes against a skins team who gonna hand ap old ass the ball 30x!! I wish I could take anything you say serious about minny but can’t because I’ve never seen you show a objective bone in your body when it comes to them!! You know you can be a fan and still be honest about your teams flaws right??

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

Washington Rush D is weak statistically, although they have been better the last three games.

Min has a strong ground game. I'm not sure how Washington is going to handle Cook without a ton of mud to help out.

Keeping an eye on Norman, hasn't practiced in two weeks.

Rudolph over 3 rec at even money looks pretty good.

Diggs over 5.5 rec -115 without Thielen looks great as well.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I gotta look at some numbers before totally blasting this but it feels crazy to hear they gonna hold ball 40 freaking minutes against a skins team who gonna hand ap old ass the ball 30x!! I wish I could take anything you say serious about minny but can’t because I’ve never seen you show a objective bone in your body when it comes to them!! You know you can be a fan and still be honest about your teams flaws right??
    NFL.com has all the stats you need

Vikes averaging over 32 minutes last 3 weeks, dont see that going DOWN here....

38 probably way high given Wash can milk 40 seconds prior to each punt but look for Vikes to dominate the 1st downs and TOP tonite. MN tops in league at getting off the field on 3rd.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tailing

No time
    To study

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Disagree redskins have a solid run defense, Minnesota will throw and Redskins linebackers can't cover. There should be enough yards for Smith and Rudolph, both were strong last week with thielien out.
    wrong Morino...Skins suck moose dong against the run...they are currently ranked #27 in the NFL against the run.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    wrong Morino...Skins suck moose dong against the run...they are currently ranked #27 in the NFL against the run.
    Morino is wrong most of if not all the time manster.....

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

thomorino

No you are wrong Allen was injured with him they are solid.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Morino is wrong most of if not all the time manster.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Get lost parasites.

MinnesotaFats

Vikes already at 35 minutes TOP as I indicated earlier.....

Rudolph bet is toast, as indicated. Splitting his seam routes w Smith Kyle no longer threat for anything beyond 5 yards

thomorino

Loss 15-8

Da Manster!

what part of #27 against the run don't you understand?...and with a healthy Allen the Vikes ran for 161 yds tonight...they shoved the ball right down the skins collective throats...but whatever...it's not worth discussing or arguing about.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Just another loser from this puto

thomorino

what part of #27 against the run don't you understand?...and with a healthy Allen the Vikes ran for 161 yds tonight...they shoved the ball right down the skins collective throats...but whatever...it's not worth discussing or arguing about.
    Yeah moron they ran on nearly every play, with allen skins run defense is fine.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Just another loser from this puto
    I'd compare records with this idiot but he'd never posts picks.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Redskins are a top 10 run defense but Minnesota runs on everyone.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Get lost idiot.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Did he win?

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

2-7 last 9.

Da Manster!

do you ever read what you post you fukkin jackass?!!...thanks for making my point for me...the Vikes ran all over them because the skins defense sucks against the run!!...lawyer my ass...you are arguably one of the dumbest motherfukkers to ever post on this forum...and that's saying something...no goddamn wonder why your lying, cheating, ass takes so much crap from 500 different posters on this site.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Redskins are a top 10 run defense but Minnesota runs on everyone.
    no they are not...they are ranked #27 against the run and they will probably drop even further after last nights pitiful performance...it's truly amazing the stupid shit that people post on this forum.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Did he win?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    2-7 last 9.
    Get lost idiot.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Did he win?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    2-7 last 9.
    Get lost idiots.

thomorino

do you ever read what you post you fukkin jackass?!!...thanks for making my point for me...the Vikes ran all over them because the skins defense sucks against the run!!...lawyer my ass...you are arguably one of the dumbest motherfukkers to ever post on this forum...and that's saying something...no goddamn wonder why your lying, cheating, ass takes so much crap from 500 different posters on this site.
    no they are not...they are ranked #27 against the run and they will probably drop even further after last nights pitiful performance...it's truly amazing the stupid shit that people post on this forum.
    Eat a dik, I said skins run defense is fine with Allen and it has been, eagles couldn't run at all before he got hurt, his injury changes the run defense. Not that I care the only people who troll are idiots.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Thomo. You are a useless lying sick individual. Tell us again about you being a lawyer. The fact that you never passed a Bar exam in any State seems to have slipped your mind. You are a liar. I nailed your tail. Go ahead and deny it. Deny that you went to a Law School that admitted anyone and got into big trouble with the ABA. Deny the fact that you are not, nor ever have been an attorney. Deny the fact that you cannot practice. Another loser posted by you. Are you going to try and tell us that you are ahead for the season? I think it is time to run you out of here. Now I fully expect you to make some smart arse comment like the previous ones that you always make when you are wrong. If you do so, I will do my best to have you run out of here. Let's see if you have enough cabbasisi to answer me.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Thomo. You are a useless lying sick individual. Tell us again about you being a lawyer. The fact that you never passed a Bar exam in any State seems to have slipped your mind. You are a liar. I nailed your tail. Go ahead and deny it. Deny that you went to a Law School that admitted anyone and got into big trouble with the ABA. Deny the fact that you are not, nor ever have been an attorney. Deny the fact that you cannot practice. Another loser posted by you. Are you going to try and tell us that you are ahead for the season? I think it is time to run you out of here. Now I fully expect you to make some smart arse comment like the previous ones that you always make when you are wrong. If you do so, I will do my best to have you run out of here. Let's see if you have enough cabbasisi to answer me.
    I went to law school at Western Michigan and have passed the bar - I have never gotten in any trouble with the ABA or any other professional agency or entity of any kind.

Get lost idiot.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

BigDaddy is going to come back like:

“Oh. Shit. Sorry. Wrong guy.”