BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

USC vs Colorado

These two play tomorrow night. USC is -13 1/2. They have been practicing in weather in the high 80's to low 90's. The weather for tomorrow night in Boulder calls for temps around 40. Not much wind, and no precipitation. They also will be playing on a field some 5400+ feet above sea level. Does any of this affect the game and USC?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30352

Yes strong home field advantage. I like Colorado and the over

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I like the Buffs back

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I certainly think that 13 1/2 points is way too many. I see this as a 3 point game either way.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Is he healthy?

Chennault

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

interesting comments, thx

no idea where colorado is at........but i trust the comments on here.

is it saturday game? or friday game?......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigdaddy always looking for an angle

This one is clever

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Colorado is awful. They make so many mistakes. Watching them play hurts my head

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    These two play tomorrow night. USC is -13 1/2. They have been practicing in weather in the high 80's to low 90's. The weather for tomorrow night in Boulder calls for temps around 40. Not much wind, and no precipitation. They also will be playing on a field some 5400+ feet above sea level. Does any of this affect the game and USC?
    Colorado weather is very mild no wind chill, usc should be fine.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

altitude can be bad if youre not use to it.. but i doubt it will have effect on the game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yes strong home field advantage. I like Colorado and the over
    Every time I trust this buffs team to do anything, they don’t. Lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

congrats on accomplishing no point or stance here.... you're a real piece of work.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30352

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Every time I trust this buffs team to do anything, they don’t. Lol.
    Yeah can't believe how awful Montez was last two weeks. Oregon maybe understandable but putting up 10 points against Washington State defense is inexcusable!

I'm hoping home field is enough for him to get back on track. Maybe he's just awful on the road

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Colorado weather is very mild no wind chill, usc should be fine.
    Thomo. As usual, you miss the entire point, The weather may be very mild by Colorado standards, but NOT by Southern California standards, where it has been in the high 80's and low 90's all week. The elevation at USC is 230 feet above sea level and they are going to play in a stadium over 5000 feet higher. I suppose you think that will not affect them either.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The Qb is terrible. Has 2 talented wr and he can’t get them the ball. If this somehow hits 14 I’d put a small bet on Col. Highly unlikely to get there though so I’ll sit it out.

thomorino

Thomo. As usual, you miss the entire point, The weather may be very mild by Colorado standards, but NOT by Southern California standards, where it has been in the high 80's and low 90's all week. The elevation at USC is 230 feet above sea level and they are going to play in a stadium over 5000 feet higher. I suppose you think that will not affect them either.
    Usc was fine playing at South bend at night, 40 degrees with no wind chill is no big deal. Altitude is something you can adjust to in a week, ice skiied in Colorado many times, by body always adjusted after a day or two.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Usc was fine playing at South bend at night, 40 degrees with no wind chill is no big deal. Altitude is something you can adjust to in a week, ice skiied in Colorado many times, by body always adjusted after a day or two.
    Which is fine if you have a week to spend there. USC does not. They have a day and a half. Also there was no major altitude adjustent in South Bend. Besides, who can believe you now that I have proven that you cannot practice law in this country. You really should just leave now, because we all know that 90% of your claims are something other than the truth. Care to comment on that?

thomorino

Which is fine if you have a week to spend there. USC does not. They have a day and a half. Also there was no major altitude adjustent in South Bend. Besides, who can believe you now that I have proven that you cannot practice law in this country. You really should just leave now, because we all know that 90% of your claims are something other than the truth. Care to comment on that?
    It takes a day or two to adjust to altitude, that's what it took me and I'm obviously not the athlete they are. Get lost moron, you already welched on my challenge and you have proved nothing. I don't talk about stuff like that with idiots like you.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yeah can't believe how awful Montez was last two weeks. Oregon maybe understandable but putting up 10 points against Washington State defense is inexcusable!

I'm hoping home field is enough for him to get back on track. Maybe he's just awful on the road
    The 10 vs wazzu was especially head scratching. Just dunno I can trust them after that? Maybe home cooking the answer but just dunno after how awful he has looked. I just can’t fathom it really matters that much! Lol. I realize buffs have a distinctive Hf advantage w the altitude but surely that not only reason he has success ever? Beats me. lol

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Look out for freshman USC rb Kenan Christon. He is getting the start tonight and is an electric player with track speed. He went to high school out here in San Diego and was a big time football and track recruit. He will put himself on the map tonight on national tv.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I want to put a funnel in your mouth and take a shit

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Look out for freshman USC rb Kenan Christon. He is getting the start tonight and is an electric player with track speed. He went to high school out here in San Diego and was a big time football and track recruit. He will put himself on the map tonight on national tv.
    I seriously doubt he puts himself on the map tonight. He's nothing special outside of football...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Subscribed

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Don’t linesmakers take all this into account when they set the lines?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The high altitude argument is overrated. Most of the Colorado players were not raised in Boulder.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    I want to put a funnel in your mouth and take a shit
    He probably would enjoy it.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Line is now down to 10 1/2. I don't see any new injury reports to account for this.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

that’s I’m calling YOU out

post a ticket

FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Sure hope the game gets played tonight since Trump is threatening to build a wall around Colorado.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

I like how this thread starts with letting us know the weather details. And ends with your tail between your legs not saying a peep if you bet the game

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

I’ve been a little MIA this year, admittedly. Care you share how/where you proved he can’t practice law in this country? Like, is this in a thread somewhere on here?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dog lover here

If he doesn't like the home dog, might lean on the road chalk

Thinking 100 on USC buy the hook, leaning

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Took the over. Nice call big Daddy
    Points Awarded:

flakeandbake gave Otters27 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1933

un
    Subscribed

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

This going over and USC will hammer them 2nd Half.

12 Last