johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Take redskins ml +800 tonight

Vikes r an upset waiting to happen

Skins will win here

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jfc Johnny. This feels like dart throwing at its finest., you could prob sell me on the spread but if Vikings lose this Game id be shocked. It would be hilarious tho!

Redlily5150
    Redlily5150's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is the redskins QB

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Redlily5150 View Post
    Who is the redskins QB
    Keenam id assume.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Braindead Djally is ba-haaack

SendIt247
    SendIt247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No shot in hell.

Donate your money to a good cause not a bookie.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Keenum revenge game!

Didn't realize Peterson was questionable last night. Looks like he's been upgraded to play today but seems he's not 100% with a bum ankle

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I guess you like posting these ridiculous plays. You NEVER wager on them. You NEVER wager at all. Just post these ridiculous plays. How many have ou won? What is your record? 1-35 or something like that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Keenum revenge game!

Didn't realize Peterson was questionable last night. Looks like he's been upgraded to play today but seems he's not 100% with a bum ankle
    Plus he like 50, takes longer to heal. Lol. You know if he right they gonna give it to him another 30x as that all new coaching staff seems to wanna do!!! Prob a good recipe to cover. Winning would take cousins being awful which always possible.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I guess you like posting these ridiculous plays. You NEVER wager on them. You NEVER wager at all. Just post these ridiculous plays. How many have ou won? What is your record? 1-35 or something like that.
    He has hit a few lately. How the fuk do you know if he bets them or not? Dunno why you think anyone should believe you actually bet but he doesn’t?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He has hit a few lately. How the fuk do you know if he bets them or not? Dunno why you think anyone should believe you actually bet but he doesn’t?
    My friend, I know more things and can find out more things than you really want to know about. You should know how the system works. It is rather simple to find out about anyone IF you have the right tools to do so. There is no such thing as a secret anymore. How do you think I found out about Morino going to a Law School that lost it's accreditation by the ABA for taking in students who had no chance of passing the Bar Exam. How do you think I found out that he is NOT licensed to practice. I know you really do not like me, but take this piece of advice from someone who knows how the game is played. Always assume that anyone can find out anything about you. Believe me, your financial records are not the only thing people concern themselves with. Remember, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

Skins will win here
    saloon

every fukkn game this thread

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    when you make a thread for every single primetime underdog to win outright you are eventually gonna luck yourself into some dogs who actually win

like the night the Colts beat KC with a great game plan... he didn't bet it for any reason. just makes the same thread rinse and repeat

worse than big bear

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    My friend, I know more things and can find out more things than you really want to know about. You should know how the system works. It is rather simple to find out about anyone IF you have the right tools to do so. There is no such thing as a secret anymore. How do you think I found out about Morino going to a Law School that lost it's accreditation by the ABA for taking in students who had no chance of passing the Bar Exam. How do you think I found out that he is NOT licensed to practice. I know you really do not like me, but take this piece of advice from someone who knows how the game is played. Always assume that anyone can find out anything about you. Believe me, your financial records are not the only thing people concern themselves with. Remember, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

Saloon this garbage

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Sounds like u guys think vikes win

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

vegas you off the henny tonight huh

2daBank

All you just wrote solidifies ppl opinion about you. Let’s pretend for a second you even have that ability for fun., why in God’s name would anyone waste the time to figure out if Johnny making bets???? Jfc, think about that!!!

Smart Mfers that don’t want those kind of things to be known know how to go about things in a manner that keeps it that way!!!

No interest getting into details but that slick shit works both ways pal. What I have or ever had very little of has ever been provable to be mine for lots of reasons. Like not losing anything other than my trunk full of weed when I got jammed up, they couldn’t even keep the vehicle .,

Wanna hear something funny. Long time ago before I got in trouble I had some friends who were involved in a huge indictment for conspiracy to traffic i dunno how many thousands of keys of pot. Anyways they were obviously under all kinds of surveillance for like 9 months I believe., so one these rocket scientist had family who was smart w money and knew the system and had told us if we put things in safe deposit boxes under others names they couldn’t touch which woulda been accurate except for the fact this particular moron was on recording bragging about his 100k (or whatever it was) that they couldn’t touch! Lmao. Moral of story, they wouldn’t have been able to touch it but thanks to his big mouth they did. Lol

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    vegas you off the henny tonight huh
    Lmao

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Bank is looooooong winded.....always writes a novel......errr......comic book.

Duckshit

Breathe.....repeat

Lol

Duckshit

simply fade anyone Vegas.

the end.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Bank is looooooong winded.....always writes a novel......errr......comic book.
    Pothead no attention span, can't read a post more than 10 words or needs another bong rip

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15037

They could literally hand the ball off to Dalvin cook the entire game and still win the game..

No way Jose

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Sounds like u guys think vikes win

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2498

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Keenum revenge game!

no, Kirk Cousins revenge game...the skins are dogshit and so is Case Keenum...Cousins will have a field day and he's going to light up the Swiss Cheese Skins secondary...he's going to make Snyder and Allen pay for their insolence, arrogance, stupidity, dysfunction, etc, etc, etc. by not signing him to a long term deal two years ago...Vikes crush the skins 34 - 10...easy cash, easy money, easy winner...

Da Manster!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Minnesota Vikings -21.5 +190 vs Washington Redskins
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Minnesota Vikings -21.5 +190 vs Washington Redskins
    that's a damn good bet...

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

Everyone knows bigqueer is the biggest air bettor there is. Make a thread and post your plays. Do the forum a favour. We will make a fortune fading you, you uninformed fucc

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24749

Johnny's threads are the eyesore of the neighborhood.

The city needs to find a new tenant and have someone cut his fukking grass already.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    no, Kirk Cousins revenge game...the skins are dogshit and so is Case Keenum...Cousins will have a field day and he's going to light up the Swiss Cheese Skins secondary...he's going to make Snyder and Allen pay for their insolence, arrogance, stupidity, dysfunction, etc, etc, etc. by not signing him to a long term deal two years ago...Vikes crush the skins 34 - 10...easy cash, easy money, easy winner...

Now this the the man you should listen to!!! Da manster wins more than he loses, instead of throwing your money away on the +800.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Skins will win here
    This has a chance based on everyone’s reaction. Also I’m on wash +14.5 to close a parlay and individual so I ended up hedging with Vikings ml in a 3 teamer. Could easily see skins W
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave flakeandbake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Revenge game ? Kirk Cousins doesn’t give a shit about what the Skins think of him.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

This guy is worse than the Crown Prince email scams we get daily. Just a spammer.

12 Last