1. #71
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,081
    Betpoints: 12

    Banker you know as well as I do the gameplan was to get a lead and take the air out of the ball.

    If they wanted to they could have put up 40

    They wanted to win and have 0 injuries

    I quoted the T.O.P. in the other thread at 38 min, they finished w 36:40

  2. #72
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cousins playing well letís
    Not deny it
    19 points. Crushed it! Lol

  3. #73
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Banker you know as well as I do the gameplan was to get a lead and take the air out of the ball.

    If they wanted to they could have put up 40

    They wanted to win and have 0 injuries

    I quoted the T.O.P. in the other thread at 38 min, they finished w 36:40
    Whatever lies you wanna tell yourself. Easy win for skins backers.

    They didnít wanna score in red zone?? Lmfao, priceless

  4. #74
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,718
    Betpoints: 6602

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Banker you know as well as I do the gameplan was to get a lead and take the air out of the ball.

    If they wanted to they could have put up 40

    They wanted to win and have 0 injuries

    I quoted the T.O.P. in the other thread at 38 min, they finished w 36:40
    Would have been a single possession game if Keenum didn't get concussed. Most TOP advantage came in 2nd half when Haskins couldn't do anything

  5. #75
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Would have been a single possession game if Keenum didn't get concussed. Most TOP advantage came in 2nd half when Haskins couldn't do anything
    They lose if Keenam plays second half. Period

  6. #76
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,718
    Betpoints: 6602

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They lose if Keenam plays second half. Period
    Certainly possible. Keenum looked decent in 1st half

    Cousins under pressure... who knows

  7. #77
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Certainly possible. Keenum looked decent in 1st half

    Cousins under pressure... who knows
    Obviously I donít know that but it woulda been close and Iíd rather have Keenam in a close game than cousins all day! Lol.

  8. #78
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,515
    Betpoints: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    23/26 285 yards of perfect football

    36:30 TOP

    Guy is top 5 QB in NFL
    against the redskins

  9. #79
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,515
    Betpoints: 193

    They have lost to the only non losing record teams they have faced

  10. #80
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    They have lost to the only non losing record teams they have faced
    Shhh. Vikings fans donít like facts!!!

  11. #81
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,515
    Betpoints: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Shhh. Vikings fans donít like facts!!!
    Itís ok Iíll wait patiently tell cousins gets his shit pushed in come playoffs

  12. #82
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Itís ok Iíll wait patiently tell cousins gets his shit pushed in come playoffs
    God I canít wait. These Vikings fans around here more annoying than even dodger fans! Lol

  13. #83
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,515
    Betpoints: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God I canít wait. These Vikings fans around here more annoying than even dodger fans! Lol
    At least it looks like we lost to the best! And didnít get swept 🤦🏻*♂️

  14. #84
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    At least it looks like we lost to the best! And didnít get swept 🤦🏻*♂️
    Yea but ya gotta admit cards fans (namely me) are awesome!! We not talking about the teams themselves here! We talking bout how annoying it is when homers canít be at all honest about any flaws in their team!!! Lol

  15. #85
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,182

    Fats is over the top with his praise of Cousins, but those arguing against him are as well. It probably falls in the middle, as usual. He isnít as great as Fats says, but not as bad as everyone else thinks. Last two games of the year could be huge. At home against the Pack and the Bears. Kirk with a chance to show out and win the division. Though Fats will praise him as a star, and everyone else will say itís just Cook and company who really led the team. Next week at KC will be a good one too. See if they can go into Arrowhead and get a W.

  16. #86
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,545
    Betpoints: 8460

    Fats is delusional. Read his posts. He is by far, one of the worst posters in here. He talks like he is Thomo's brother. Totally and completely worthless. Like most posters who suffer from this type of mental illness. he will not wager a penny. He is afraid of losing.

  17. #87
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,081
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    They have lost to the only non losing record teams they have faced
    ??

    ATL was 0-0
    Raid were 1-1
    Phil was 3-2
    Det was 3-2-1

    Vikes have 2 losses, both OUTDOORS and on GRASS. Vikings worst outdoor grass record since 1991 in the NFL. The team writes off those games as we are undersized speed specialists. Drafted and built to play on turf. Especially indoors. Nobody in MN cares about games at Chi or GB so long as we beat them indoors later.

    Vikes have 6 wins, 4 coming versus teams w .500 or better records at the time.

    Vikes have played 8 games, 6 of them versus teams w .500 or better records at the time

    This forum doesn't seem to know anything about football. That game yesterday was over before the coin toss. If Diggs doesn't fumble 1st drive Vikes TOP would be over 38 minutes.

    Hating on a QB who just hit 95% of his passes for nearly 300 yards..... then speculating that Keenum, the journeyman playing on his 6th different team in 4 years, would win that game and because better option, as if to say anyone on this board is brighter than Rick Spielman. 90% of this board isn't qualified to work at Subway or drive Uber, but you all sure can tell me Case Keenum is your guy lol

    Clowns

  18. #88
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,718
    Betpoints: 6602

    Keenum was moving the ball

    12/16 for 130 yards in 1st half

    Not bad considering his best receiver was Terry McLauren

  19. #89
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,718
    Betpoints: 6602

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This forum doesn't seem to know anything about football. That game yesterday was over before the coin toss. If Diggs doesn't fumble 1st drive Vikes TOP would be over 38 minutes.
    You also seem to have forgotten that the Redskins fumbled it right back 5 plays after Diggs' fumble

  20. #90
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Fats is over the top with his praise of Cousins, but those arguing against him are as well. It probably falls in the middle, as usual. He isnít as great as Fats says, but not as bad as everyone else thinks. Last two games of the year could be huge. At home against the Pack and the Bears. Kirk with a chance to show out and win the division. Though Fats will praise him as a star, and everyone else will say itís just Cook and company who really led the team. Next week at KC will be a good one too. See if they can go into Arrowhead and get a W.
    Of course Iím over the top bashing him. Gotta be when we have fats proclaiming he a freaking HOFer!! The most redic thing Iíve ever heard on SBR which as you know has a shitload of goof balls making stupid ass claims daily!!

    Here the truth about cousins. He most def has top level arm talent, there was a time when I thought he had the potential to be a boarder line top 10 guy. He has made some incredible throws in the past no doubt. That undeniable but so is the fact the bigger the moment against good teams the more he shrinks!

    Guy a choker, period. Go back last year and this and find me the good teams he has beaten as qb of Vikings!! It also a fact he has often had the more talented roster in those games! His oline isnít the best but it isnít bad either. He has a strong running game, as good a wr pair as pretty much anyone in the league, a top 10 defense. Yet when up against good teams in tight games the guy makes way more horrible mistakes than winning plays!! Anyone catch the packer game this year? How can you watch that and not realize he was the reason they lost? Even the long td he hit diggs on was a poor throw that shoulda been picked!!

    How can anyone be objective and not realize those things stated above? Guy is making 30 mil a season guaranteed and he is the position holding this team back from greatness!! When ppl defend him they point to conservative play calling, why you think they calling conservative game plans? Cause they know they good enough to beat most teams if their qb doesnít make killer mistakes!!


    There ya have it. The truth about cousins until he proves otherwise. Of course I have to bring up all the bad and be over the top when talking to fats cause fats has the biggest fan goggles on the site! I dunno why some fans think being a fan means you canít point out any your teams flaws?? Drives me crazy cause these guys should be giving us valuable incite kinda like I have always done with cardinals! When I said blues were gonna win cup last year I got dismissed as being a fan cause of guys like fats!! Anyone who knows me knows I had faded the blues in playoffs pretty much every year until last!!! Lol

  21. #91
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    ??

    ATL was 0-0
    Raid were 1-1
    Phil was 3-2
    Det was 3-2-1

    Vikes have 2 losses, both OUTDOORS and on GRASS. Vikings worst outdoor grass record since 1991 in the NFL. The team writes off those games as we are undersized speed specialists. Drafted and built to play on turf. Especially indoors. Nobody in MN cares about games at Chi or GB so long as we beat them indoors later.

    Vikes have 6 wins, 4 coming versus teams w .500 or better records at the time.

    Vikes have played 8 games, 6 of them versus teams w .500 or better records at the time

    This forum doesn't seem to know anything about football. That game yesterday was over before the coin toss. If Diggs doesn't fumble 1st drive Vikes TOP would be over 38 minutes.

    Hating on a QB who just hit 95% of his passes for nearly 300 yards..... then speculating that Keenum, the journeyman playing on his 6th different team in 4 years, would win that game and because better option, as if to say anyone on this board is brighter than Rick Spielman. 90% of this board isn't qualified to work at Subway or drive Uber, but you all sure can tell me Case Keenum is your guy lol

    Clowns
    Keenam took Vikings further than cousins ever will and I donít recall him having one of best running backs in league. Fact

  22. #92
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,787
    Betpoints: 2333

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Keenam took Vikings further than cousins ever will and I donít recall him having one of best running backs in league. Fact
    Pretty sure Det was 2-2-1

    #fakenews

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #93
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 24,400
    Betpoints: 1185

    OP is delusional.

    He also thinks Steve Jordan and Eric Green are more HOF worthy than Antonio Gates...enough said.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #94
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Pretty sure Det was 2-2-1

    #fakenews
    What is fake news? You saying they beat a good team? You think lions are a good team despite being picked to finish last in div and routinely being mediocre? Trading guys this week and other guys bitching about it!!

  25. #95
    OVAKUL
    OVAKUL's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-17
    Posts: 1,337
    Betpoints: 168

    enough.... Cousins isn't the problem
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  26. #96
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by OVAKUL View Post
    enough.... Cousins isn't the problem
    Really? What part of Vikings very good roster is the problem then? He is absolutely the weak link. You happen to catch the packer game? Everyone else did their jobs!!

  27. #97
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,787
    Betpoints: 2333

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    What is fake news? You saying they beat a good team? You think lions are a good team despite being picked to finish last in div and routinely being mediocre? Trading guys this week and other guys bitching about it!!
    Um what the hell are you talking about? I merely pointed out the lions were 2-2-1 when The Vikings played him then. The fakenews was a joke

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First 123
Top