chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm from the Midwest and I went to college at University of Wisconsin and law school in Michigan.

If you think East coast winters are cold you have no balls, it was 10 degrees or colder for months when I walked to class you wimp.
    growing up in ohio... going elk hunting,cojo and ice fishing in michigan...you are so right. Friends kid moved from dayton,ohio to michigan to work as Meijers as manager. Told her she has never felt the cold of michigan even though it does get cold in ohio

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i remember in 1979 having to walk to school. froze my arse off. We had snow storm where it was higher than most cars.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

I never said anything's ng about that idiot.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

BeatTheJerk

I will explain to you what the aba did if you shut and listen.

You are lying and staying things incorrectly.

Here is what happened.

About 4-5 years after I graduated from Cooley around 2015 Cooley began to lower it's admissions standards to let less qualifed people in and what happened is a significant number of Cooley grass failed the bar which did result in the aba sanctioing Cooley. Your incorrect stay that Cooley is accepting 88% of applicants is a complete and total lie.

Again, their was a big recent change there that occurred after I graduated and I could care less, I got my degree and passed the bar.
    Do you have your own practice/firm or work for anybody ? Or you just cap games now after all those years of school .....

BeatTheJerk

Oh excuse me a similar question was already ignored due to confidentiality well done counselor.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The truth of the matter that you are NOT licensed to practice law in any of the 50 States. Either you never graduated that flunky law school you claim to have gone to, or you never passed the Bar Association exam in any State. So you are NOT an attorney. What you are is a phony who is probably suffering from some kind of mental illness, probably Delusions of Grandeur or some other type of Grandiose or psychological disease.
    Pot meet kettle.

It’s like you could be talking to a mirror and be spot on!! Crazy you so far gone you don’t realize it.

Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 66556

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I am moving back to South Carolina in the next couple of weeks to take over as PGA GM of a really nice private golf club.

It will be nice to be back in the South and away from the cold and snowy winters in Northern VA and Maryland!
    Congrats. Wouldn't be on Kiawah Island would it.

Anyway BOL Getch

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    FD, who’s winning the Civil war contest?
    Cabbages

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Do you have your own practice/firm or work for anybody ? Or you just cap games now after all those years of school .....
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Oh excuse me a similar question was already ignored due to confidentiality well done counselor.
    Get lost parasites. I do plenty outside of handicapping, though it's none of your business.

BeatTheJerk

Get lost parasites. I do plenty outside of handicapping, though it's none of your business.
    Sure thing counselor, good luck on your investments this weekend.

noPunter
    High on a mountain
    noPunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1115

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I am moving back to South Carolina in the next couple of weeks to take over as PGA GM of a really nice private golf club.

It will be nice to be back in the South and away from the cold and snowy winters in Northern VA and Maryland!
    Congrats BigO! My buddies do a golf trip to Santee Cooper every year. Hot AF but great golfing. If you come to Harrahs Cherokee and throw dice let me know!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The truth of the matter that you are NOT licensed to practice law in any of the 50 States. Either you never graduated that flunky law school you claim to have gone to, or you never passed the Bar Association exam in any State. So you are NOT an attorney. What you are is a phony who is probably suffering from some kind of mental illness, probably Delusions of Grandeur or some other type of Grandiose or psychological disease.
    You would know “delusion” well. Have you ever considered suicide?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Cool Charleston?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Big O
    I'll be in Charleston 15 16 17 for the lobster festival

Check it out
    It's a blast

allabout the $$$