5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Over

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

I lean towards under. Patriots don't have a vertical passing game without Gordon

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I lean towards under. Patriots don't have a vertical passing game without Gordon
    Pats offense actually a pretty good matchup for the jets, without Gordon or dorcett (believe he still out correct?). They don’t have much in way of field stretchers which is where jets defensive weakness is. I def lean under but it pretty low and I do think Jets gonna be competitive (kinda think they might win! lol). Feel like both teams could hit 20 which of course prob beats the under.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pats offense actually a pretty good matchup for the jets, without Gordon or dorcett (believe he still out correct?). They don’t have much in way of field stretchers which is where jets defensive weakness is. I def lean under but it pretty low and I do think Jets gonna be competitive (kinda think they might win! lol). Feel like both teams could hit 20 which of course prob beats the under.
    He's questionable but he's been out and limited in practice so don't think he's too much of a threat. Hasn't done all that much this year to begin with

I was liking Jets too until I read about all their offensive line issues. Has me second guessing myself a bit!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    He's questionable but he's been out and limited in practice so don't think he's too much of a threat. Hasn't done all that much this year to begin with

I was liking Jets too until I read about all their offensive line issues. Has me second guessing myself a bit!
    Yea I didn’t know about those, I’m already committed tho. I suppose that would partially explain why I didn’t feel they adjusted enough from 3rd string grocery bagging scrub to darnold., could be the oline issues. Fukk

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I like a turnover game here with plenty of points... even predicting a Pick 6 tonight!

2daBank

Jets team total over 15.5 seems good.