Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Proper Bankroll management will keep one in the game... But why be in the game ?? Gamblers lose more , much more , than $$$
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Sam Odom 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Hitting a 10 teamer makes you feel invincible, then you chase that feeling for the rest of your life. I nailed a CBB 12 teamer 14 years ago and now cant hit a 3 team fuk. Its all downhill without control even with the finances in hand.

GL Bro

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    not to pile on here, Dude, but you are too stubborn for your own good. you kept harping on Kyler Murray's size and you just could not let it go.

BAM Heisman trophy

BAMM #1 draft pick

learn to realize when you are wrong so you can reverse course on something you clearly missed, and it will help you in The Game of LIFE

phukk gambling. just take these lessons and Be Better in LIFE.
    annnnnddddd TINY Kyler Murray wins again............

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Hitting a 10 teamer makes you feel invincible, then you chase that feeling for the rest of your life. I nailed a CBB 12 teamer 14 years ago and now cant hit a 3 team fuk. Its all downhill without control even with the finances in hand.

GL Bro
    chasing the parlay dragon you end up with nothing but your rooster in your hand Newter

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baz when will you be back?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The next time this guy posts something, warn me in advance so I can put on boots. This guy must post from Bandini Mountain, because that is how much B.S. his post is.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Baz when will you be back?
    Lmfao !!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Proper Bankroll management will keep one in the game... But why be in the game ?? Gamblers lose more , much more , than $$$
    Sam. Speak for yourself. Myself, and my friends have gained much more than $$$, though the $$$ we have won certainly helps. We have financial security. We do not have to work. Our time is our time. We do not go crazy after a loss because we KNOW that in the end, we will come out ahead. We can afford to take care of our families and get them anything they need. We have peace of mind, something that you see very little of in here. None of us are drunks or druggies. None of us are divorced. All of our kids are doing just fine, without our help. We are not like you at all. You know very little about winning and a lot about losing, according to your own admissions. You even had to have someone to sponsor you so you could become a pro. That is about as embarrassing as it gets.

homie1975

BigDaddy certainly does not mince words LOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    BigDaddy certainly does not mince words LOL
    He has a very nice made up existence, lmfao

homie1975

Chances the OP is really gone?

1000 to 1 odds?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Kyler Murray doing ok

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i think its about once every month this guy smokes the good stuff
    sharp

also, sad i didnt get a fukkin shoutout
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 10-09-21 at 09:01 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't think I ever made a short novel post like the OP did here at SBR. This guy can type a lot!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

This is one of the only shout out lists I’ve ever made here. Thanks baz

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Kid, that was an odd post.

I still never heard of anyone in UTAH as a drinking/drug taker LOL

You're unique pal

Head over to IN N OUT for a burger today. How about a video, give a shout out guy

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Glad he's back and better than ever.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Wow. 10 years ago today man. Day before I somehow concocted the EXTRMELY odd and STUPID name kidbazkit. Still to this day not even sure what that means to be honest. Where do I star? I do intend on keeping as short as possible but to quantify 10 years in a brief run down but will do my best as although you may never have appreciated or knew me as a poster, all of us ultimately are one. Degens are a band of disdugured brotherhood. Always been that way. Back to the last decade and how crazy life plays out.

In 2009 a dumb IGNORANT CLOWNE with an E on purpose. Yes myself ( cuddles take notes here you nig loving homo with "rock for brains") Shortly before I signed up I recieved DUI #2, a enhanceable offense( serious? That is the correct spelling for enhanceable?) where I live. So was basically ****** as far as being a pot dealer that made 80% off his income off deliveries which was coming to a close cuz I was not dumb enough (surprisingly) to drive in suspended DL. Here is where the gambling addiction came in. Was sentenced shortly after and lucky for me should of already had my dl taken but got lucky and was not until 30 days after sentencing. Either way. Biz deteriorated as expected, fter al I was downtown, sbr pizza can confirm all my biz was 25 min away in the burbs. So despite catching a case, losing 80% of my income went on a MASSIVE 1.5 month run to start 2009 NBA season LITERALLY to keep me off thr street. First time offshore as well, jad a local that us ankther discussion tho. Greek delivered my winnings in 36 hours. Was fukkin hooked.

Shortly after that run the pee test started and I turmed into a drunken wreck that was a dark time did not win for over a year.

2010, finally off paper can snoke weed again. My true #1 passion in life. First time I smoked I was 9. Was smoking every day by 13. Anyway, was a wreck without it plis the testing and classes i had to go to plus ankle.monitor all was a small fortune. So yea, 2010 finally back to being Russell.came out of the gates ON FIRE. Cadillac Catera fukked up (biggest pos model ever manufactured) hard and back molar for rppt canal wiped out bankroll, struggled.

2011. Ahhhhhhhh 20"I just came"11. Fukking Dirk "First white finals mvp in 25 years rep for whiteboys every night in nig society" Nowitzki. Guys, that night changed my life after game 6. Life was dif. Cannot elaborates for fear of gross inaccuracy.

2012- First losing year in any sport for a full season of my career shit stsrted trending downward.

2013, crazy year. So close no matter how dar to quote so huge shills. Had a native american with the sexiest ass ever." lost love of my life/best friend died in sleep.

2014 said native american potentially aborts or miscarries my first kid, not certain the truth and honestly prob worked out best for everyone. She may ve dead from cancer. Lost my local hook for bud and that was when shit really started steam rolling downward.....

2015- Punched a time clock for the first time in over 8 years. Humiliating. Was for nothing. Tough year.

2016- Bounced back in a major way. Went on biggest run of my life. With 3 months I not only was no longer working but laying 500-1000 a game, at least 5k a month. Finally arrived.

2017- strange times. Was in a really nice townhouse, winning 70% kicking ass ATS, then gor buried. You ready for this? This is orob the high light. I got slow paid hard, for 2gz from topbet( my bad in the first place) and finally got my dough on tilt. A couple things led me losing my ass and trying back to SBR, get this tho. Heres the highlight. I finally get mt dough got to bet 1k on the Celtics -2 against the Hawks in nba playoffs. Was nervous wreck in line and decide to step out and check across the stret, Landers himself posted Celtics. Needless to say Brock Lander s fukking buried me. That was 1k of my 1700 roll. Afterward tried SBR to stst from a new who like true cowards refused to not only unban me at the time but give a reason Opie1988 you fukking DUMB \*\*\*\*\*\* cant come up with a comeback so u ban me when u startws ahit to begin over a David Ortiz thread? How small is your dick? Pussy ass girl tat. Where are your daughters \*\*\*\*\*\*? I will inseminate them you Masonic two face lying queer.

2018- BURIED

2019-Buried after great start.

We are not even getting into the pre gambling era where I flushed a music carreer down the drain cuz it paid little to sell pot and get BURIED ats. Ues was in a label. Got all the puss y and was fired and instead of EASILY moving onto bigger andbetter things I became a NIGG Er.

Time to impregnate as many women as possible before complete meltdown.

Lesson here, Dont ever gamble.

Quick shutouts. Kvb, Daygles, buckles, hawkharry, 2dBank, vyomguy, mathdotcom, notfunny25, hotjewy, gaucho big dog jake, samgetsbossedaround99, tinydaddyQH, smoke, sweep, houlihansTX, buck bean ayo nig gers, sam scrodom, Brock Landers, non-profits. JewJgold, buztah, duckspoop, franz, big sqear, piss n' gravy, nocoin, LAClippers73838483, wikkid is sane, texhooper, mr KFC, bobby waves/ Auto "clamydia" Donk JIZzzzzy, steve cant fight in realife nash, benny sparrow nadz, lilday sausage toes i will make your wife shit my cumm btw I know bigday opies kid. Steve17k, Shari"Slag"91, tatdaddy
    How about a 2020 and 2021 update?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    How about a 2020 and 2021 update?
    Drinking and driving, snorting meth, chased by the cops,just found out his kid is not his kid,
    banging big black broads, buying woman’s sneakers for himself and Gambling with other peoples money, on the way to prison.

All in all not a bad couple of years for the kid.

First 12