SendIt247
    SendIt247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Not a stretch at all. Bill C has them as the 5th ranked defense (Ohio State is 4th) out of all 130 teams. And yes, that takes into account schedule
    Who is Bill C? Clinton?

But yes, I understand the metrics. They lost to a pathetic Stanford team amd have not scored on anyone.

Let's do the inverse, where is Northwestern offense ranked compared to Ohio State?

This has blowout all over it.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by SendIt247 View Post
    Who is Bill C? Clinton?

But yes, I understand the metrics. They lost to a pathetic Stanford team amd have not scored on anyone.

Let's do the inverse, where is Northwestern offense ranked compared to Ohio State?

Bill Connelly

Their offense is one of the worst. I never said otherwise and that is the reason I'm not betting this game either way

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SendIt247 View Post
    Who is Bill C? Clinton?

Losing to Stanford wasn’t on the D and that loss not looking as bad since trees proving solid.

Anyways think ya trying to make a argument when there isn’t one. We all know osu is vastly superior to NW. AG just making the case for why laying the points might not work out, I’m not even sure he on NW. im certainly not!

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    nah nothing fancy they just want to inflict some serious pain on defense

these boys like to hit... listen to the sounds they make when they hit somebody. Shit is loud AF

on offense shiiiaaaaaattttt pick your poison

better stack the box if you want to stop JK Dobbins and if you do that my boy Justin Fields is going to hit Chris Olave deep
    Well the larger point I'm making is that maybe they want to just go with a very simple game plan here and not put too much on film. Save it for next week.

With that said, Northwestern's offense is a pile of garbage. Ohio State could very well cover and easily at that, 28-0, 35-0. But if NW can hold them to field goals a few times, then I think it gets dicey. I have no idea so that's why I'm passing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Agreed OSU is tough this year!!! Very tough to try and get cute and bet against them even when looking at massive lines..

https://ohiostate.rivals.com/content/football

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Well the larger point I'm making is that maybe they want to just go with a very simple game plan here and not put too much on film. Save it for next week.

With that said, Northwestern's offense is a pile of garbage. Ohio State could very well cover and easily at that, 28-0, 35-0. But if NW can hold them to field goals a few times, then I think it gets dicey. I have no idea so that's why I'm passing
    If we could just trust them to score 13-14 I’d be all over the points. Just can’t tho. Lol. Maybe under makes sense?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    there are Buckeye fans everywhere

but yeah 2dabank you know I am a huge Buckeye fan

I say this without hesitation

this is the best Buckeye football to take the field in 20 years.

They better capitalize on this b/c all the pieces have finally come together.

I also think Coach Day is every bit the coach and the leader that Urban Meyer was
    between this kiss of death right here and the fact that not one person I know is on northwestern I can't say I feel comfy about a buckeyes cover here..... Although I think Ohio st will win the national championship

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    between this kiss of death right here and the fact that not one person I know is on northwestern I can't say I feel comfy about a buckeyes cover here.....
    Yep.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

This is the type game Ohio st struggles

Happens every year

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

LOL

good luck with the back door

I'm taking first half

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If we could just trust them to score 13-14 I’d be all over the points. Just can’t tho. Lol. Maybe under makes sense?
    Mayyybe... I wanted to take Northwestern when I first looked at this game yesterday but their offense is just so bad I was having trouble making a strong case

Once it moved off 28 I lost interest and didn't look into it too closely but under does make sense and if I had to pick over or under, I'd definitely go under

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

northwestern D is not that good. They held wisconsin because wiscy can't do anything but run the ball. Ohio st is loaded. They can run pass and even the QB can break one or two at any moment. I think Northwestern gets exposed here I just don't like that O st has wiscy next week. They might blow out first half then ride the backups in the second. 1h bet you mentioned I agree with

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    northwestern D is not that good. They held wisconsin because wiscy can't do anything but run the ball. Ohio st is loaded. They can run pass and even the QB can break one or two at any moment. I think Northwestern gets exposed here I just don't like that O st has wiscy next week. They might blow out first half then ride the backups in the second. 1h bet you mentioned I agree with
    Agree, wisconsin wasnt sharp in that game either, or was right after the Michigan win.

2daBank

I disagree, NW d is very solid. I dunno that they are top 10 in country but they are good. They will assuredly get worn down if the offense can’t keep them off the field tho.

Dunno why you keep harping on wiscy? Ppl I have a lot of respect for like their qb, they destroyed what was thought of as a good sparty d. In fact wiscy scored more on and whipped sparty worse than osu did.

firedawg

Nw is the play

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree, NW d is very solid. I dunno that they are top 10 in country but they are good. They will assuredly get worn down if the offense can’t keep them off the field tho.

Dunno why you keep harping on wiscy? Ppl I have a lot of respect for like their qb, they destroyed what was thought of as a good sparty d. In fact wiscy scored more on and whipped sparty worse than osu did.
    I think what your missing is that wisconsin want sharp against northwestern because it was the week after their huge win against Michigan. Michigan State moved the ball easily on northwestern.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Nw is the play
    You 1st person I’ve heard say it, you on them? Ballsy!!

firedawg

You 1st person I’ve heard say it, you on them? Ballsy!!
    Watch

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Watch
    Lol. I’m not on osu. I tried to talk myself into NW, just couldn’t find points for them. Gl pal

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Potential flat spot for both Buckeyes and Badgers with the GOY on tap next week. Similar situations: Bucks laying 27+ at Evanston and Bucky laying 31+ in Champaign. I think one or both dogs hang around but not strong plays by any means.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Potential flat spot for both Buckeyes and Badgers with the GOY on tap next week. Similar situations: Bucks laying 27+ at Evanston and Bucky laying 31+ in Champaign. I think one or both dogs hang around but not strong plays by any means.
    If you said I had to play one those dogs I’d roll NW. not touching either tho. Lol

U2.5

I only said anything about them once haha. I watched that game and wiscy only won because of pick 6's. Their play calling was basically take a knee up the middle into a stacked box. I was not impressed with wisconsin or any team in that conference aside from ohio st.

U2.5

I took -17 1H

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing ya have to worry bout is who the ORC was assigned to put on or beat the brakes off of, if there's any heavy interests at all on this game.....

What you need to hope for is the ORC to stay the fukk in neutral, in their own fukkin lane..........

High digits usually don't attract the squares....

GL.......

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

I only said anything about them once haha. I watched that game and wiscy only won because of pick 6's. Their play calling was basically take a knee up the middle into a stacked box. I was not impressed with wisconsin or any team in that conference aside from ohio st.
    Admittedly Bucky was not sharp that game, by far their worst of the year - it happens. Could have been the "post-Michigan rout" hangover but they were definitely flat. Coan has been a huge upgarde over Hornibrook. We'll see how they respond in a similar situation tomorrow.

SendIt247

Nothing will be flat. Northwestern penetrating stinks. Everything about them stinks.

Ohio State cruises.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

I could be wrong

Value might be to wait Ohio State 2h
    I'm obvious wrong if Buckeyes come out scoring a bunch, right away.

I believe that the game may be tight till later when the Buckeyes wear them out.

I'm heading to Red Rock tonight, meet me there if you want

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

1h -17 is the play

Small bet on osu to cover the 27

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I could be wrong

Value might be to wait Ohio State 2h
    I'm obvious wrong if Buckeyes come out scoring a bunch, right away.

I believe that the game may be tight till later when the Buckeyes wear them out.

I'm heading to Red Rock tonight, meet me there if you want
    Yeah I've noticed a lotta inferior teams chained to the rear bumper of powerhouses in 1st half this year...

If dawgs gonna hang around at all, its always the 1st half.......

Come mid 3rd Qtr, the poor little bugger's legs start given out..

Then not long after your last gander ya look in the rear view and all ya see is the chain N empty collar dragin,sparking,bouncing along the asphalt.....

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

I tend to agree but can't see nw putting up any pts

SendIt247

Ohio State wins by 35

U2.5

cash the 1H. Good luck for rest of game guys. I don't think ohio st will keep their starters in for 4th

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call guy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

State easy money never in question tonight..

This team dominates and covers against most mediocre teams...

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/ohio-...-201910180032/

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

Wonder what Vegas makes the line next week at home vs. Wisconsin. Guessing -14 to get Wisconsin backers.

First 123 Last