Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Can someone explain why the Bills are -17???

The Bills literally have not made the playoffs in 20 years. Can someone tell me when the last time this team was -17? Cause it definitely hasn't ever been that during my football gambling career.

Fitzpatrick in a revenge game. Division game. Josh Allen isn't a good qb. Bills number 1 weapon is 40 year old Frank Gore. Team is trash. I don't see much of a difference between these two teams in all honesty. Yeah the Bills have the better defense and should win this game but come on.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The Bills literally have not made the playoffs in 20 years. Can someone tell me when the last time this team was -17? Cause it definitely hasn't ever been that during my football gambling career.

Fitzpatrick in a revenge game. Division game. Josh Allen isn't a good qb. Bills number 1 weapon is 40 year old Frank Gore. Team is trash. I don't see much of a difference between these two teams in all honesty. Yeah the Bills have the better defense and should win this game but come on.

I saw somewhere the Bills haven't been favored by more than 16pts since I believe the 90's with Jim Kelly, Thurman.Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith and co

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No posters on walls so goaty confused. It’s cause fish won’t score any points vs a elite bills defense.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

^ ^
    What he said..

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Bills are not, repeat NOT, trash! They have an exceptional defense.

That said, the number seems a bit too high for me as well. I will take the points and hold my nose.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Bills were in the playoffs two seasons ago and will be this season

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bills were in the playoffs two seasons ago and will be this season
    were they? forgot that one. regardless, this team has been horrendous for years, and they're horrendous again this year

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yeah I like Dolphins +17 here too

Too many like it, Bills must be the play!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That Bills D is something else. Fitz may chuck up 5 interceptions.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No posters on walls so goaty confused. It’s cause fish won’t score any points vs a elite bills defense.
    Bills defense = elite?

Definition for elite these days. smh. This team is trash. The bills have played the Jets, Bengals, Giants, and Titans, quite possibly the 4 worst offenses in the NFL outside of the Dolphins. They played a banged up Patriots team that hasn't put up points on anyone offensively this year. So I guess all you gotta do is shut down the worst teams in the nfl to be considered elite.

Only beat the pitiful Bengals at home in a fluke 4th quarter, and shoudl have lost to the Titans if Santos didn't miss 3-4 fgs (he was cut right after the game).

Have fun with your Bill -17

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

used to love fading fins years ago for this game last few years like this year they arnt playing when its cold enough

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That Bills D is something else. Fitz may chuck up 5 interceptions.
    Something else based on what though?

Played Jets when Darnold had Mono during the game. Barely won that game in a weird comeback victory at the end.
    Giants vs Eli manning.
    Bengals with no AJ Green, horrendous team all around. Bills were losing the entire game till the 4th.
    Titans. Cairo missed FOUR field goals. FOUR.

Largest margin of victory was against the giants. 14 points. No Sterling Shepard. No Golden Tate.

No reason for them to be laying 17. Miami is an NFL football team. This isn't Bama vs. a high schoolt eam.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Bills are not, repeat NOT, trash! They have an exceptional defense.

That said, the number seems a bit too high for me as well. I will take the points and hold my nose.
    Under seems like where it at. In this one and the niners/skins. Can’t really see dog hanging more than 10 in either of those.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Played Jets when Darnold had Mono during the game. Barely won that game in a weird comeback victory at the end.
    Giants vs Eli manning.
    Bengals with no AJ Green, horrendous team all around. Bills were losing the entire game till the 4th.

Largest margin of victory was against the giants. 14 points. No Sterling Shepard. No Golden Tate.

No reason for them to be laying 17. Miami is an NFL football team. This isn't Bama vs. a high schoolt eam.

It's closer to that than you may think..
    Miami is THAT bad..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    [/B]It's closer to that than you may think..
    Miami is THAT bad..
    We say that every year about some team. Browns. Lions. But it's an NFL football team bro. A ton of players on the Dolphins are guys that were starters at Alabama and all these big time college schools, not only starters but stars. So no it's not close to that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Goat you going to take Miami?

Isn't buffalo off a bye? Allen should do whatever he wants here.

Mia might not get more then 6 points.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

We say that every year about some team. Browns. Lions. But it's an NFL football team bro. A ton of players on the Dolphins are guys that were starters at Alabama and all these big time college schools, not only starters but stars. So no it's not close to that.
    You may be right..
    Miami pretty banged up though..
    Only game they haven't lost by 20+ was last week vs Washington..
    They are an NFL team but a 4th tier vs a 2 tier..
    I may not lay the 17 but do have Buffalo in a teaser..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Giants vs Eli manning.

Bills beat Jets wk 1 w Darnold playing and no mono issue. Bills d roughed up Brady. You know very little about anything and everytime you write your long winded posts of nonsense you bury yourself deeper and deeper.

17 is a big # but Miami hasn’t stayed within 20 vs anybody aside from Washington. Take out that game and they lost the other 4 games by 137 pts combined. Miami also 1-4 ats while Buffalo 4-1 with an elite attacking defense and good coaching. Number might drop to 16 by Sun, so I will wait before putting in.

Quit while you are ahead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

miamis the worst team in the league, they suck in the cold. thats what. and fitz is back lol he will be running for his life all day like rosen last week. flores is a moron

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Bills beat Jets wk 1 w Darnold playing and no mono issue. Bills d roughed up Brady. You know very little about anything and everytime you write your long winded posts of nonsense you bury yourself deeper and deeper.

17 is a big # but Miami hasn’t stayed within 20 vs anybody aside from Washington. Take out that game and they lost the other 4 games by 137 pts combined. Miami also 1-4 ats while Buffalo 4-1 with an elite attacking defense and good coaching. Number might drop to 16 by Sun, so I will wait before putting in.

Quit while you are ahead.
    Good to see you on the bills. Reports confirmed Darnold had Mono during the game. You never post any threads/plays, just pop into others and are pretty much the most negative poster on this board. You annoy me. Move along, stop posting in my threads.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    miamis the worst team in the league, they suck in the cold. thats what. and fitz is back lol he will be running for his life all day like rosen last week. flores is a moron
    Miami completely gutted their roster, Grier is a moron, Ross is a moron, Flores hasn't had a real team to coach so the verdict is still out on him until he gets a little something to work with.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Goat you going to take Miami?

Isn't buffalo off a bye? Allen should do whatever he wants here.

Mia might not get more then 6 points.
    yeah I'm taking Miami +17. Allen sucks. He's a scrambling quarterback. He can't throw. Miami will score more than 6. Just look at all the posts in this thread so far. Everyone on the Bills -17. Just let that sink in for a second.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Dolphins might get shut out, the question is how many points can the Bills score ? Bills D may score 7 or 14.

2daBank

yeah I'm taking Miami +17. Allen sucks. He's a scrambling quarterback. He can't throw. Miami will score more than 6. Just look at all the posts in this thread so far. Everyone on the Bills -17. Just let that sink in for a second.
    You don’t know who on bills you just assume anyone who disagrees w your garbage take is on them.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Dolphins might get shut out, the question is how many points can the Bills score ? Bills D may score 7 or 14.
    Refer to above post regarding Buff defense. No one has refuted one thing I said. Would be down to change my assessment, but there has been no rebuttal save for Grits comment about Darnold not having mono.

On September 11, 3 days after the game, Darnold was diagnosed with Mono. You don't get Mono just like that. He had it during the game, explaining his performance. Bills won by 1 point.

Grits n Gravy you know nothing. Stay out of these threads.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You don’t know who on bills you just assume anyone who disagrees w your garbage take is on them.
    You have the same take as everyone else in this thread. Really unique thinking bro! Check out the comments above. Only Lloyd is taking the dolphins so far, and he's not even sure about it. Everyone else has only been talking about the Bills this and that like they're the fukking Patriots.

I actually brought up evidence and numbers. What did you bring to the table?

Thought so.

Goat Milk

Giants vs Eli manning.

Here's my "garbage take."

If it's so garbage don't read it or come in here

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Goat milk never been the brightest bunny in the forest

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Bills won 42-17 last year in buffalo against a better miami team.

I can't bet Miami with Ryan Fitzpatrick starting. The only question is how many picks he throws

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Miami has given up 100 more points than the Bills. Bills may have played weak squads, but hey, they’re NFL teams, right? Just like part of your reasoning for the Dolphins. Teams do get blown out. 17 isn’t crazy when the Dolphins are guaranteed to give up 3 TDs before the game even starts. Think you’re off on Allen. Throws too many picks though, but luckily Miami has a whopping 1.

Garbage Chargers won by 20. Realistically, the Bills D should hold them to 6-9 points. So, I’d say the Bills need 27 for a cover. It’s a divisional game so you never know, but damn, the Dolphins are a special kind of suck, and they aren’t playing with much pride. Bills on the other hand are rolling, at home, off a bye week, and literally have everyone healthy.

Just laying out why the line is what it is.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Goat, with more than 21k posts a betting forum you should really know how spreads work by now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody should take Buffalo at that number

They are not powerful

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Love Miami +17 especially with Rosen on bench. Under may be the better bet. This will not be anything close to a shootout. On the niners in my survivor so I'm hoping half the field takes Buffalo and gets eliminated

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I saw somewhere the Bills haven't been favored by more than 16pts since I believe the 90's with Jim Kelly, Thurman.Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith and co
    Dolphins gonna change stats like this for lots of teams.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Seems like too many points

123 Last