SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Astros Stealing signs

Using whistling and relaying signs to hitters..
    What have vfc you heard?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Part of the game. Change your signs ez fix
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Since the beginning of baseball

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol like this is some controversy happens all the time always

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

sports = war

a winner and a loser

if you can decode the other team/warriors's encryption, they have to adjust, simple as that

SEE: battle of the midway in WWII and why the US won it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    sports = war

a winner and a loser

if you can decode the other team/warriors's encryption, they have to adjust, simple as that

SEE: battle of the midway in WWII and why the US won it
    I str8 up walked into another teams huddle back in my younger years.. partly to troll, but knowing another teams snap count puts you ahead of the game.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47525

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Part of the game. Change your signs ez fix

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I str8 up walked into another teams huddle back in my younger years.. partly to troll, but knowing another teams snap count puts you ahead of the game.
    What he failed to mention was the fact that he got the caca kicked out of him.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No surprise.

They juicers too.

They the patriots of mlb, bending, skirting around, and sometimes flat out breaking every rule they can get away with!

Not hating, actually prefer teams I bet on to cheat. Beats the hell out of laying down and losing like bitches. You ain’t cheating you ain’t trying!!

Felt really bad for glastnow, I said during that 1st inning of gm5 they had to have picked up on something! There no way a hitter could jump all over his 98 with the hammer curve the way those cheaters were if they didn’t know what was comjng.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No surprise.

They juicers too.

They the patriots of mlb, bending, skirting around, and sometimes flat out breaking every rule they can get away with!

Not hating, actually prefer teams I bet on to cheat. Beats the hell out of laying down and losing like bitches. You ain’t cheating you ain’t trying!!

Felt really bad for glastnow, I said during that 1st inning of gm5 they had to have picked up on something! There no way a hitter could jump all over his 98 with the hammer curve the way those cheaters were if they didn’t know what was comjng.
    Bro it’s painfully obvious the Yankees are juiced to all hell

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Bro it’s painfully obvious the Yankees are juiced to all hell
    Never said they weren’t. Most good players on the juice. None more obvious than JV, guys career was all but over, now he throwing high 90s after 100 pitches!’

I always laugh when they talk about Stros pitching program/philosophy! Yea that it!!! Lol

pilebuck13

Never said they weren’t. Most good players on the juice. None more obvious than JV, guys career was all but over, now he throwing high 90s after 100 pitches!’

I always laugh when they talk about Stros pitching program/philosophy! Yea that it!!! Lol
    Yah remember Jake arrieta lmao what is he doing selling oranges by the freeway? I had to take the yanks it seems square but greinke has not been nice and Tanaka was flawless idk how I can’t was definitely expensive

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah remember Jake arrieta lmao what is he doing selling oranges by the freeway? I had to take the yanks it seems square but greinke has not been nice and Tanaka was flawless idk how I can’t was definitely expensive
    All over the bombers tonight. It be huge to jump on Greinke early here!!

2daBank

Cmon bombers, gonna pile on here!!!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

The astros have such a physiological advantage against who they play. All team do this stuff but you only hear complaints about the astros. Other teams are so butt hurt because the astros are so much better than they are at getting every possible edge.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

two of the biggest juicers in the last 20 years were cardinals....big mac and pujols

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

look at the way this cheating motherfducker looks at the camera trying to hide that picture he used to cheat. Stealing signs using technology.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Sources say that the Astros sent a memo to the 50k Yankee fans and the Yankees players and coaches in attendance to please not whistle the entire game so that the Astros would not be confused by phantom whistles. The Astros greatly appreciate the home town cooperation.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Sources say that the Astros sent a memo to the 50k Yankee fans and the Yankees players and coaches in attendance to please not whistle the entire game so that the Astros would not be confused by phantom whistles. The Astros greatly appreciate the home town cooperation.
    Lmfao. Good 1

Robah
    Robah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3017

No surprise.

They juicers too.

You can't be hating. It appears by your avatar that you support a team that cheats from the top to the bottom.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Even if some one is "stealing" signs, is that against some rule??? Or just a case of proper "etiquette". I mean really, if a pitcher leans or twists or grips a certain way, any the other guy knows whats coming, what the hell is wrong with that???

Freaking crybabies for losing, that's all.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post

look at the way this cheating motherfducker looks at the camera trying to hide that picture he used to cheat. Stealing signs using technology.
    very interesting

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Robah View Post
    You can't be hating. It appears by your avatar that you support a team that cheats from the top to the bottom.
    Think I even said “not hating”, pointing things out not hating. As I said I prefer teams I back to do everything in their power to win. You ain’t cheating you ain’t trying.

How exactly have red birds been cheating? Mfers sure the fukk ain’t juicing like they should be!! lol

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Think I even said “not hating”, pointing things out not hating. As I said I prefer teams I back to do everything in their power to win. You ain’t cheating you ain’t trying.

How exactly have red birds been cheating? Mfers sure the fukk ain’t juicing like they should be!! lol

Pretty sure they recently paid a big fine and gave their top two draft picks to the Astros for stealing scouting info

Pretty dirty shit if I recall

Way beyond gamesmanship

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Pretty sure they recently paid a big fine and gave their top two draft picks to the Astros for stealing scouting info

Pretty dirty shit if I recall

Way beyond gamesmanship
    Oh please, cheating is cheating. All the same.