Adding Toledo-Ball St Under 58.5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Panthers are interesting. Sometimes I think they pretty decent. Other times I wonder why I thought that? Sometimes all in the same game (duke). That Pitt/duke game was one the craziest I ever been involved with!! Not just cause the ending. Whole thing was madness!!

Cuse sucks pretty bad this year,, worst part is they might have a decent defense but despite having a garbage qb they still try and run that dumb ass supper fast tempo, pretty much kills the defense having them on field the entire game. I might not be sure how good Pitt is but I am sure they have a excellent front 7 which should be enough to win this game!!!

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Panthers are interesting. Sometimes I think they pretty decent. Other times I wonder why I thought that? Sometimes all in the same game (duke). That Pitt/duke game was one the craziest I ever been involved with!! Not just cause the ending. Whole thing was madness!!

Cuse sucks pretty bad this year,, worst part is they might have a decent defense but despite having a garbage qb they still try and run that dumb ass supper fast tempo, pretty much kills the defense having them on field the entire game. I might not be sure how good Pitt is but I am sure they have a excellent front 7 which should be enough to win this game!!!
    Try BEING a Pitt fan. I have never rooted for a team that takes you on a roller coaster of emotions year in and year out and in every game they play. They are good enough to beat anyone yet bad enough to lose to anyone!!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Lets get er done, tonight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    Try BEING a Pitt fan. I have never rooted for a team that takes you on a roller coaster of emotions year in and year out and in every game they play. They are good enough to beat anyone yet bad enough to lose to anyone!!
    Lol. I bet. That duke game was one of craziest things I ever witnessed! As much as I’d rather not went thru it glad I bet Pitt that game or I wouldn’t have seen it!! Lol

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

One is home and now I need to bring home that Under I hit twice.

Good luck and enjoy all your bets.