Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Lebum biggest fraud in sports History

This fkin guy is the biggest fraud racist in sports and hell maybe planet earth. I live around Akron and he will do a bike a thon once a year for all inner city kids and start a school up but let the tax payers pay for the school. Dude ur worth 500 mil and u do very little charity and u suck China rooster. Last but not least I live by one rule in my life I don’t condone violence but if anyone ever comes up to me on the street and says Lebum is better then Mj they get bitched slapped. MJ would wipe the floor clean with that fkin clown who has to get a all star team to win a title. What a joke this fkin guy has became and this stuff on China has really exposed his dumbass.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a cheap scumbag

Clutchut12

[QUOTE=jjgold;28979781]He is a cheap scumbag[/QUOTE
    Double J shut ur ass up I don’t want u to agree with me u fkin jackass. I still owe u a ass kicking from a year ago!!!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i hope he gets penis slapped by his bookie (or zboiz)

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

"More than an athlete"

thats for sure.. this guy is a first class asshole.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i hope he gets penis slapped by his bookie (or zboiz)
    No doubt Rudy. What the hell happened to you though Bud? I haven’t been here in about a year but u really calmed down. I don’t know if I like it or not

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i dont want banned bro
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MadTiger gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FakeNews916 gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    "More than an athlete"

thats for sure.. this guy is a first class asshole.
    Shocka he a straight fraud. My buddy went to the state championship here in Ohio years ago and Lebum was watching st Vincent in state title and they said all the white kids would come up to him and ask for autograph and he wouldn’t give it too them but any black kids he would.Hes a straight racist too

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Clutchut fired up!

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Clutchut fired up!
    Stacks I’ve been out of the game for awhile but this fuk Lebum makes me sick. A great follow on Twitter is Clay Travis he might be the smartest guy in sports and he has Lebum pegged!

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

To me, the school thing was the epidemy of a scumbag move.
    Promote the living crap out of a charitable contribution in your home town for kids, then leave an enormous bill after you milk all the positive publicity out of it.

Tiger NEVER picks up a check. Fine. But when he commits to a cause through his foundation, he seems to follow through and make a difference.

If LBJ wasn`t blessed with a super human body and top tier talent, his true character would have him working the checkout at a Wally-world.

Soon to be a Billionaire. What a country.
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave DOM-Ganador 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    To me, the school thing was the epidemy of a scumbag move.
    Promote the living crap out of a charitable contribution in your home town for kids, then leave an enormous bill after you milk all the positive publicity out of it.

Tiger NEVER picks up a check. Fine. But when he commits to a cause through his foundation, he seems to follow through and make a difference.

If LBJ wasn`t blessed with a super human body and top tier talent, his true character would have him working the checkout at a Wally-world.

Soon to be a Billionaire. What a country.
    Right on the money Dom

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hated across world
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave jjgold 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

He's been spoiled and pampered since he was about 8 years old. What do we expect?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Shocka he a straight fraud. My buddy went to the state championship here in Ohio years ago and Lebum was watching st Vincent in state title and they said all the white kids would come up to him and ask for autograph and he wouldn’t give it too them but any black kids he would.Hes a straight racist too
    used to meet all the players a couple of years ago (good friend worked security and towel boy for the Nets).. so many good guys in the league but I remember him being the biggest dikhead only 2nd to David West. The two of them are entitled trash. Phil Jackson was right about that Posse.

Not that anyone cares, but I remember Chris Paul being one of the coolest down to earth guys I've met playing professional sports.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

The GOAT

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Will go down as the most disliked athlete ever

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Is that right, man I never did like the guy. Never realized he was that big of a bigot.

Hman

There is no doubt in my mind he's racist

I also read in Orlando Sentinel online a couple years ago a season ticket holder for Magic making the same claim about him ignoring his kids who are Caucasian when signing autos for a group of kids

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's the second biggest pro black racist to Michelle Obama. Either that or his nitwit pr manager Maverick Carter is and has LeBron on subtitles

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

f it bro

who cares

just gamble

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

-10000 Lebron and his friends ran a train on the op’s mom and made him watch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69, and MadTiger

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He's the second biggest pro black racist to Michelle Obama. Either that or his nitwit pr manager Maverick Carter is and has LeBron on subtitles

Don't forget about Oprah & Samuel L Jackson.

Close Race

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Don't forget about Oprah & Samuel L Jackson.

Close Race
    Spike Lee.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Keep your own side of the street clean and don’t worry about multi billionaires and their beliefs. News flash we’re all racist on some level
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2298

All of the irony/hypocrisy of his message aside, I love how he was calling a gm uneducated when himself and his posse have all just benefited from his skill at basketball and have 0 formal education aside from graduating highschool, which who knows if he could have even done that if it weren't for him being a star athlete

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    -10000 grits n gravy kid is one of the kids attending Lebums free school that the tax payers are paying for.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Lebron could go down as the most disliked athlete in modern day history if he doesn't do something this year..

Missing the playoffs and getting injured last year as a Laker didn't help his cause either.. Even Snoop couldn't take it anymore after last year... ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-17-19 at 05:52 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

He’s a sell out whatever I’m sure I’d sell out for 100’s of millions as well

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Imagine if black on white racism got the same criticism as white on black racism. There'd be a fukking Civil War.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Race jokes aside, leaving the taxpayers to pay for that school and taking all the credit is some seriously bitch move sht

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Imagine if black on white racism got the same criticism as white on black racism. There'd be a fukking Civil War.
    Black slavery back in the day by the white man gives them a free pass today. Understood..

Today it's more about black kids growing up without a father and male roll model. No church values or morals taught at a young age. I wish parents today would be more responsible.. Same with white trailer trash. Poor people growing up in poverty regardless of skin color have a knack for being completely selfish and jumping ship when their children are born rather then man upping and sticking around

Cycle then continues and you have troubled kids growing up and jail bound or dead in their immediate future in most cases. Jibs keeping it real all jokes aside..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This guy Grits and Gravy never posted one positive comment on this site

Why are you even here Grits?

So you can play SBR Trivia?

Fukkin loser

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Doubt it...he too busy banging out Dwayne Wade

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Being a racist is a crutch. Complaining about racism is a crutch. The easy way out.

I mean I don't think color of skin bothers most people. Its personality that aggravates people, imo.

Thing is, real racism toward African Americans isn't that prevalent, but liberals push it in media thinking it will bring power.

Seeking to lead a nation of hatred doesn't seem like it is worth acquiring to me.

12 Last