there is no such thing as a sharp

it’s all random

just got to flip a coin and hope for a lucky break

the sooner you realize this the sooner you will find inner peace

He who has conquered fear and doubt has conquered failure

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Only question for me is ok to be greedy and play the run line or just take the ml? Not a huge fan of laying the 1.5 at home but this bandbox one of the places I will consider it more often, the total steaming up lends itself to laying it as well. Don’t think yanks leaving this up to a 1run game late!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks you men

Banker always with great analysis

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only question for me is ok to be greedy and play the run line or just take the ml? Not a huge fan of laying the 1.5 at home but this bandbox one of the places I will consider it more often, the total steaming up lends itself to laying it as well. Don’t think yanks leaving this up to a 1run game late!!
    If greinke can allow 2-3 runs max, astros might have a chance to win this game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pickle_texas View Post
    Id be foolish to say they can’t win, they are the best team in baseball after all. Just like bombers chances here. I don’t think they gonna fall down 3-1 with jv and Cole looking them in the face. I’ll take Tanaka-son over Greinke all day, then bombers obviously have the pen advantage, although Stros pen been good.,

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

KC does have a beatable Defense! And then there is Mr cool Joe... Flacco has passed for 6 TD's and 5 interceptions & his rating is 87.4. Broncos now avg 336 yards/game. Also Sanders is out this week and that could be problematic on a short week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by albinoshark View Post
    KC does have a beatable Defense! And then there is Mr cool Joe... Flacco has passed for 6 TD's and 5 interceptions & his rating is 87.4. Broncos now avg 336 yards/game. Also Sanders is out this week and that could be problematic on a short week.
    Gonna be all about the donks run game if they gonna get the W.

I really feel like “squares” take one here but a case can certainly be made for donks. You could argue donks very close to being 4-2 honestly. Got hosed in the bears game. Gave away the jags game. They have the run game to do what teams been doing to kc and dominate top. End of day tho I think kc gets back on track. I’ve heard mahomes ankle is getting better., they still banged up but having hill and Kelce prob enough here.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-17-19 at 03:26 PM.

pickle_texas

Id be foolish to say they can’t win, they are the best team in baseball after all. Just like bombers chances here. I don’t think they gonna fall down 3-1 with jv and Cole looking them in the face. I’ll take Tanaka-son over Greinke all day, then bombers obviously have the pen advantage, although Stros pen been good.,
    Yeah, man, stros pen right now is very rested and ready to roll. It's gonna come down to Greinke's performance because Tanaka is strong at home.

2daBank

Yeah, man, stros pen right now is very rested and ready to roll. It's gonna come down to Greinke's performance because Tanaka is strong at home.
    I just can’t see this being a easy series and if Stros win tonight it be exactly that. Bombers have a tough enough road as it is when Stros have 2 in hand and jv plus Cole looming. They lose tonight it over before it started. Just don’t see that happening.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

just bet broncos kc under

has den played an over yet?

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

over 49 is the play after struggling on offence last week both teams will score and I can feel a chiefs blowout

pickle_texas

I just can’t see this being a easy series and if Stros win tonight it be exactly that. Bombers have a tough enough road as it is when Stros have 2 in hand and jv plus Cole looming. They lose tonight it over before it started. Just don’t see that happening.
    Well, anything can happen. Sometimes, it looks predicable about a certain team winning and then all of a sudden, we get surprised with the end result. Good luck today on your picks. I'm rolling with denver and arkansas state as well. And a sprinkle on over 49 points

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    over 49 is the play after struggling on offence last week both teams will score and I can feel a chiefs blowout
    There has to be a incredible case for me to play Thursday night over (think packers/eagles). I naturally lean under in this game and it takes a lot for me to go over,, I just don’t see it here, donks gonna try to play keep away., I’m not touching total tho so gl. Think you be better off playing kc if you feel that way. 27-17 type game imo.

2daBank

Well, anything can happen. Sometimes, it looks predicable about a certain team winning and then all of a sudden, we get surprised with the end result. Good luck today on your picks. I'm rolling with denver and arkansas state as well. And a sprinkle on over 49 points
    Never says it couldn’t. Just that I don’t see it, lol. I got bombers and kc so one of us gonna be bumming. Lol

pickle_texas

Never says it couldn’t. Just that I don’t see it, lol. I got bombers and kc so one of us gonna be bumming. Lol
    One of us is eating $1 burgers after tonight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Quote Originally Posted by dawg58kahn View Post
    I know I like the chiefs now....Trolling you as always lmao
    Fixed.. Get a life son.. Good luck Malibu Most Wanted with the fade..

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

This game is a perfect example of why 95% of bettors lose. Books don't reverse a line on big games like this with a huge amount of public on the other side.

Public slaughter tonight both on KC and on Stanford.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look at nhl also
    Could be a sleeper

Working on something now

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Just because it's the "Sharp Play" doesn't mean it's the right play. Just saying.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sharps do lose

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Look at nhl also
    Could be a sleeper

Working on something now
    NYR/NJ Under 6.5
    NYI +115
    Buff +105

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    This game is a perfect example of why 95% of bettors lose. Books don't reverse a line on big games like this with a huge amount of public on the other side.

Public slaughter tonight both on KC and on Stanford.
    Me likey the under in that Stanford game

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Look at nhl also
    Could be a sleeper

Working on something now
    gimme a winner baldy

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    just bet broncos kc under

has den played an over yet?
    so has Denver played an over yet?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

big brain

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Sharps lost tonight.. Yankees are done.. Broncos got smoked..

Damn I need to invest in a new crystal ball..

Anyone got one for sale I'll pay big for one my shiit broke?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Yankees ML

Arkansas St +6.5
    Ouch

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Just because it's the "Sharp Play" doesn't mean it's the right play. Just saying.
    This is actually so wrong, it's palpable. If it's the sharp play then 100% it's the right play. On the contrary, just because you won a wager doesn't mean it was the right play. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start winning longterm. No one has a crystal ball and can correctly predict the future but if you treat sports betting as what it is, a market, you learn that you just need to find value, not winners.

For example, if someone is giving you -110/-110 odds on a coin flip and you guess right ten flips in a row, you still didn't make a sharp wager. If someone offered +110/+110 odds and you got ten wrong in a row, you're still sharp for betting. Being right or wrong is inconsequential if your edge is true.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sharps lost tonight.. Yankees are done.. Broncos got smoked..

Damn I need to invest in a new crystal ball..

Anyone got one for sale I'll pay big for one my shiit broke?

Bombers fukked me w no lube, kicking myself for not at least getting some back w over.

pretty confident kc was the right side. Even without mahomes they whipped them.

My theory on lines like the kc/donks is long as I understand why it seemingly short like that I can go against it if I disagree. It those sketchy lines I don’t understand that scare me away cause obviously I’m missing something.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    This is actually so wrong, it's palpable. If it's the sharp play then 100% it's the right play. On the contrary, just because you won a wager doesn't mean it was the right play. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start winning longterm. No one has a crystal ball and can correctly predict the future but if you treat sports betting as what it is, a market, you learn that you just need to find value, not winners.

For example, if someone is giving you -110/-110 odds on a coin flip and you guess right ten flips in a row, you still didn't make a sharp wager. If someone offered +110/+110 odds and you got ten wrong in a row, you're still sharp for betting. Being right or wrong is inconsequential if your edge is true.
    All I care about is winning. I'll take the "sharp" side if I agree with the pick and I'll take the public side if I strongly agree with the pick.

If the sharps are going to bet on Flacco and that dreadful oline in prime time, against an angry Chiefs team then I hope they're patting themselves on the back for being on the "right play".

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Sharps do lose

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Anyone who bet the Broncos is the opposite of a sharp.

First 12