lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Broncos line has dropped big time. From+5.5 to 3

Chiefs with injuries galore and mahomes not healthy. Denver so so and usually a reasonably tough out at home especially as a dog. I'm not sure I'm buying this line move.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Going to be a lot of people watching the refs closely in this one. I think you have to pick the team with the most talent in this one. I think the nfl will be very clean in this game. I wouldn’t care about the line move I think the stuff on Monday that is going to cause this to be a more legit game will supercede that

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Chiefs with injuries galore and mahomes not healthy. Denver so so and usually a reasonably tough out at home especially as a dog. I'm not sure I'm buying this line move.
    Mahomes looks like he can't move much and kc has no run defense line move makes sense.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

listen to thermaflu, he spends the day at his lawyer office on the computer looking at sports. I feel bad for any fukin guy that gets this guy. No way he spends any time on cases.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    listen to thermaflu, he spends the day at his lawyer office on the computer looking at sports. I feel bad for any fukin guy that gets this guy. No way he spends any time on cases.
    Get lost dumb shit your net worth is 12 betpoints.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Get lost dumb shit your net worth is 12 betpoints.
    bitch, I probably bet more per play than you do in a fukin week. There is about 12 top posters here that can verify that you fake ass clown. So why don't you get lost you dumb shit. At least I don't fake my occupation.

thomorino

bitch, I probably bet more per play than you do in a fukin week. There is about 12 top posters here that can verify that you fake ass clown. So why don't you get lost you dumb shit. At least I don't fake my occupation.
    Looks like your net worth doubled to 24 bet points. Based on my interaction n with you I'd say that about all you are worth, get lost dumb shit.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I like Denver this week. Well, I like the points right now.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Looks like your net worth doubled to 24 bet points. Based on my interaction n with you I'd say that about all you are worth, get lost dumb shit.
    Like I said, I have numerous posters that have met me, talk to me daily, or just know me unlike your fake ass. I have never said one thing in 12 years here that isn't real. I don't have to pretend I just live my life. There is 6 different posters that can post tickets I texted them for 1k each this week. You are barking up the wrong tree if you think I am not who I am or hoping I am fake. Like I say to any dumb bitch who calls me out is I was here years before you and will be here years after your dumbass because I am real not trying to be a super hero. I am living fine don't need to make up shit. But morino, you can call me out any time on a vid, we know your fake ass won't, but do it. DO IT.

thomorino

Like I said, I have numerous posters that have met me, talk to me daily, or just know me unlike your fake ass. I have never said one thing in 12 years here that isn't real. I don't have to pretend I just live my life. There is 6 different posters that can post tickets I texted them for 1k each this week. You are barking up the wrong tree if you think I am not who I am or hoping I am fake. Like I say to any dumb bitch who calls me out is I was here years before you and will be here years after your dumbass because I am real not trying to be a super hero. I am living fine don't need to make up shit. But morino, you can call me out any time on a vid, we know your fake ass won't, but do it. DO IT.
    You aren't worth my time little guy. Look at your records in contests you are a dumb shit.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You aren't worth my time little guy. Look at your records in contests you are a dumb shit.
    that is what I thought. You don't want any of this fraud boy. I am going to look you up from work bro. I will see if you are real. Guaranteed you are a fukin fraud. It won't take long. If you have a license I will be able to find it on Friday when I go into the database. I work for the state and the feds.

thomorino

that is what I thought. You don't want any of this fraud boy. I am going to look you up from work bro. I will see if you are real. Guaranteed you are a fukin fraud. It won't take long. If you have a license I will be able to find it on Friday when I go into the database.
    I don't care if you look me up dumb shit, you don't even know my name though. You are a fraud, every record you've posted is absolute trash.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I don't care if you look me up dumb shit, you don't even know my name though. You are a fraud, every record you've posted is absolute trash.
    It is hard to be a fraud when 20 of the top pros in PT have either met me or talk to me. Then there is you who not one person can verify you. Are you you completely stupid?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Well this turned into a useful discussion

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

I like
    KC.
    Mahomes should go off against Denver's shitty secondary

unde0087
    Did we win?

it is okay bro, you are a free roller so take what you get

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Personally, I took the under at 49, the other day.

I dont think these quarterbacks are gonna sling it all over the yard.

I took the under in the Last Man Standing totals contest and theirs 4 of us left.
    Even though the bitcoin prize is nice, their a piece of pride I'm taking on this game
    I might shit my pants if it goes over.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

broncos win 24-20

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver is not bad

ALL OVER THEM OUTRIGHT

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Pathetic how people are so god damn obsessed with Morino. Jfc people really need to utilize the ignore function. Every time he says anything fukkin little thing 15 people come like junkies at the methadone clinic "oh morino" ignkre the fukkin guy if you think he is a fraud.

SBR CHANGE YOUR LOGO FROM A TAURUS TO A TROLL!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Opposite line movement hasn't meant anything during National TV games in the NFL so far.

Mahomes ankle is super jacked up. No time to rest.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

that boy morino got so much clout everyone wants him dead

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Lang is on chiefs large

Broncos it is

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I don’t see any angle where Denver has value. KC or nothing for me.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Last 2 KC losses, they got killed with time of possesion. Blueprint is out there.
    I think Reid comes up with something to combat this, giving Maholmes more snaps.
    I am on KC giving the 3. Shady/Damian have to be more involved.

thomorino

It is hard to be a fraud when 20 of the top pros in PT have either met me or talk to me. Then there is you who not one person can verify you. Are you you completely stupid?
    Meeting people doesn't mean anything, they aren't your accountants. Get lost dumb shit.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Let's all get along

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

lakerboy is one of the Best on KEY games

thomorino

The injury to Jones is back g, chiefs defensive line has been horrible without him.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I don’t see any angle where Denver has value. KC or nothing for me.
    Look at their defense then.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Just a matter of if the Chiefs can stage a late 4th quarter comeback. Should be a close one. I'd take the under because that is more likely than either team covering the spread.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

There’s 12 top posters on this site ? 🤔

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

I bought it

Chiefs will no doubt get healthy and go on a 2h run but they r slumped right now

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Denver has had a lot of success running the ball lately. The Chiefs allow 61% of runs to grade successful, that's dead last in the league and Chris Jones is still out.

Flacco's been playing better and their OL has actually been protecting him too. Denver could legitimately be 4-2 right now. Everything seems to point to them which is why the line moved. Hard to say if there's any value left at current number though

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

No brainer play
    home afc west division dog

12 Last