Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yeah, these end of game situations should be fairly black and white but we're still not at the point where it's standard. I guess some coaches just can't ever justify letting the other team score. Definitely see it more in college

Little different situation, but you'll see college coaches up 6 and score a TD with 3 min to go and kick the extra point instead of trying to bump it up to 14. That happens all the time.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Little different situation, but you'll see college coaches up 6 and score a TD with 3 min to go and kick the extra point instead of trying to bump it up to 14. That happens all the time.
    Those drive me crazy. I remember a game few years back between ASU and WVU

ASU was down 1 and scored a touchdown with around 2-3 minutes left

Instead of going for 2 to try and make it a 7 point game, they inexplicably kicked the extra point

WVU proceeded to score a touchdown and win by 1

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    There should be 10 mf in a box for every game and review penalties on a common sense platform

Not even review, just step in when there is horrible calls like tonight

(FWIW I won my bet tonight lions 2h but this is beyond frustrating watching the nfl overall)
    I stopped watching right after halftime it was so bad, the lions td in 1st half was a joke (never got in), then subsequent packers drive refs gifted them several 1st downs. Mfers are beyond incompetent, between them and fukkin Booger calling the game there was no way I was gonna suffer thru the second half, after the penalty on lions for making a play on the ball right after half I gave up!! I have no doubt it was awful! Lol.

That said had this game pretty much pegged so whatevs lol

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Those drive me crazy. I remember a game few years back between ASU and WVU

ASU was down 1 and scored a touchdown with around 2-3 minutes left

Instead of going for 2 to try and make it a 7 point game, they inexplicably kicked the extra point

WVU proceeded to score a touchdown and win by 1
    I had to look it up. Season opener for Indy in 2016 vs Detroit. Indy was down 34-28 but at their 15 or something with 1 min left. Luck keeps passing and the Colts scored with like :40 left. Of course Stafford hits some big passes and Prater kicks the fg to win it. Chuck Pagano was so bad with the clock. All they had to do was run the ball once and protect their shitty defense. Luck threw for 385, 4 tds/0 picks and they still lost. It wasn't like they were going to stop him if the Colts ate clock for 1 play

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I stopped watching right after halftime it was so bad, the lions td in 1st half was a joke (never got in), then subsequent packers drive refs gifted them several 1st downs. Mfers are beyond incompetent, between them and fukkin Booger calling the game there was no way I was gonna suffer thru the second half, after the penalty on lions for making a play on the ball right after half I gave up!! I have no doubt it was awful! Lol.

That said had this game pretty much pegged so whatevs lol
    that was a td - he def got in 1st half, skycam confirmed that

i usually hate booger but tonight he had the balls to call out the NFL on MNF and thats total respect

plus, he wasn't wrong

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No it didn’t. He never crossed. Booger terrible: goodnight.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Bruh the ball did

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Incorrect brother. Sorry u lost on GB -3.5 4 or whatever. Lions would've had the ball with 1:30 left and down either 4 or 6. With all the PIs and nonsense from the refs....or a deep kickoff return. A fg from the 2 is 99% atleast
    You're like most people. Loss aversion. It's a psychological phenomenon. Look it up. You always take the lead. You dont worry about avoiding losses. 100% take the lead is insane to argue against. Its not even loss aversion at that point. Its just not even worth trying to explain how stupid that is.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Absolute no-brainer for Detroit to let Williams score - That was the only chance they had to win the game at that point, but Jamaal did the smart thing! That said, Pack very fortunate to steal that one. Hard to win in the NFL with a 0-3 turnover ratio - The 2 "phantom" hands to the face calls saved GB. Won't be easy in Motown in the season finale but nice to sit 5-1.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah he got in on the first td, the overhead angle showed that.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The overhead angle definitely showed him in the endzone. I’m not sure how this is in doubt. He was laying over the line, shoulder and ball clearly over. I needed Jones to catch that damn wide open TD pass. That was my fantasy week. Down 8 going into the night with Jones and Green Bay D against Crosby and I lost. Even with Jones and PPR. Crosby with a big night. Jones with the fumble and drop put his ass on the bench. I don’t get guys getting benched for a fumble. If anything, they will try their hardest to not fumble again, and the odds say they don’t do it again. If my guy fumbles, then I say alright cool, that’s his one, let’s keep him rolling. Williams a solid back though, who did well, so I can see why Jones hit the bench. Just wish he wasn’t smart enough to hit the turf before scoring. Cost me 600 points. Had Nats RL, and Pack -3 parlay. Should have made it ML per the usual. Lose a few points, but no, actually would have something to work with.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

yea bro, he did.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

officiating is awful

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10