Betpoints: 1183

Wentz
    Prescott
    Brees

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh but you dead wrong. Pretty easy to prove. Just look at list of crappy QBs who have played in a super bowl!!

Care to tell me how good Rex Grossman was?
    Can say Brad Johnson too with Tampa Bay.. Sure those teams had solid defenses but the QB's were smart enough to not blow it.. Still good thinking QB's regardless working to the teams strengths and understanding the game..

NOT OVERRATED!! Maybe suck in some areas a bit but everyone knew it.. Not overrated..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can say Brad Johnson too with Tampa Bay.. Sure those teams had solid defenses but the QB's were smart enough to not blow it.. Still good thinking QB's regardless working to the teams strengths and understanding the game..

NOT OVERRATED!! Maybe suck in some areas a bit but everyone knew it.. Not overrated..
    There a bunch of them, didn’t feel like listing them all since Grossman proved my point.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Prescott, Goff, Mayfield..

lol @ people saying Mariotta is overrated like theres anyone who thinks he's good in the first place.
    That's why I said even though he isn't highly rated he's still rated too high

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Dalton if he is included, even though he has no line or receiving core. Guy still could never win a playoff game in like 5 or 6 tries. How he is a 4x Pro Bowler is beyond me.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jimmy Garapollo
    Matt Ryan
    Baker Mayfield

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Jared Goff
    Goff is not rated by anyone. so he is not overrated

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Wentz
    Prescott
    Brees
    Please take drew brees off this list.
    Wentz we can argue
    Prescott was overated for the first three fkin weeks of this season, so not valid. everyone thinks he sux.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Dalton if he is included, even though he has no line or receiving core. Guy still could never win a playoff game in like 5 or 6 tries. How he is a 4x Pro Bowler is beyond me.
    You put Dalton on the Patriots and they win the Superbowl just like Brady.. Dalton can throw the ball with protection with the best of them.. Even the deep ball.. I'll say the same with Stanford on the Lions.. Give em time with a running game and they will dial it up off the play action pass!!!

Running game and offensive line is so BIG for QB ratings these days.. So many things to consider!!! Receiving core and play calling too..

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

You put Dalton on the Patriots and they win the Superbowl just like Brady.. Dalton can throw the ball with protection with the best of them.. Even the deep ball.. I'll say the same with Stanford on the Lions.. Give em time with a running game and they will dial it up off the play action pass!!!

Running game and offensive line is so BIG for QB ratings these days.. So many things to consider!!! Receiving core and play calling too..
    Can't dispute that post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

with no a.j. green dalton cant buy a win. think him and stafford would find a way to not make super bowls with pats although Id take stafford over dalton
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-16-19 at 12:53 AM.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Green Bay QB
    Saints QB

Overrated white boys who've played a zillion years with only 2 combined SB appearances

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can't put Mahomes on that list... his ankle is absolutely fukked up at the moment...

Kid giving you all he has

First 12