thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I dont think you are

Sadly the way mods have chosen to moderate Morino has changed SBR for the worse. He’s seriously the least interesting, most aggressive poster I’ve wver encountered and they’ve given him ree reign in PT and its basically ruined a good thing

Theres always one

You can moderate however you’d like but it’s certainly a break from previous moderators

He has thousands of “fuk you”and “get lost dumb shits”, and I might be underestimating the real number. Id say easily 80% of his posts are those two posts, and he posts more than anyone

How he got trolled and how he responded is on you and no one else. You let both happen, and you gotta own that.

I like you but how you’ve handled him is wrong

Morino is a mentally ill individual and thats obvious

He made a thread about kvb the other day and posted in it and about kvb over 100 times in 24 hours

I get trolling, or as warped an interpretation as it is “fighting back”, I get that

But no sane individual makes a thread about another poster and posts over 100 times in it all the while KVB never posted once

Ya, fighting back.

Great job hman

Fukk off dumb shits
    Im tired of all of it too, his trolls, his fuk offs, his dumb shit posts, mods sitting on their hands and letting it all go down

Would never have gotten to this point in the past and its annoying as fukk

Look at some of our threads today, hes in none of them and they’re all sports talk, been nice

First, thats incorrect. They’re too anyone that disagrees with him.

Second, even if what you said was correct, that is still a terrible way to go about handling trolls. The tolling of him, and his over bearing, over aggressive response has made PT nearly impossible to read.

He got way too much leeway, was given an inch and took a mile

Now he feels like he has freedom to post fuk you and you’re a dumb shit to anyone for any reason. He has not been moderated one bit.

The whole thing was handled poorly from everyone involved, where the adults at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post

Then why r JJ Golds threads in players talk if you want to make it more gambling related. That guys threads for the most part r completely waste of space.
    I was always under the impression that players talk was for anything goes for the most part. Now you making it sound like it is for serious gambling talk.
    I'm confused
    What losers.Hard to believe these pieces of shit actually can be this stupid.

Not that I care what you guys think I treat everyone with respect agree or disagree as long as they aren't assholes. Kraken you are posting about me hundreds of times, get a life little guy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    What losers.Hard to believe these pieces of shit actually can be this stupid.

Not that I care what you guys think I treat everyone with respect agree or disagree as long as they aren't assholes. Kraken you are posting about me hundreds of times, get a life little guy.
    Jeez did you really bump this thread for that response?

seek help, mentally deranged Morono

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jeez did you really bump this thread for that response?

seek help, mentally deranged Morono
    Get lost you coward, I are obsessed with me and you don't even update your little threads when you get destroyed like when you dropped 20 units this past Sunday.

First 123