2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    If it came down to it I'd take pats
    Kc fans are rejoicing! lol. It inevitable that what it will come down to, and might as well call it the super bowl. Nobody else on those 2 level.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Brissett? pick-6 last week that finished the game. Now this. Luck threws picks too, but cmon? The play-action dump offs were working
    That pick was lovely for my under!!

I recall luck in this game in playoffs last year and he was awful!!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    How many guys been to more conf championship games?? This standard that a guy can’t be a good coach without Super Bowls is nonsense. I don’t think anyone would say he had the greatest qb’s!! He was doing it with Mcnabb, Jeff Garcia, Alex fukkin Smith!!!!! Care to bet he gets some rings now that he has the mvp??
    Yeah but he's the one that chose Alex Smith when everyone else said he sucked. Everyone was right. He also doesn't care about defense whatsover. His teams are always soft on defense.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Hoody is the greatest coach of all time. It beyond ignorant to say Reid isn’t a good coach cause hoody better. By that standard there only one good coach. Get real man. How many coaches can sniff Andy Reid’s success throughout his career? You way the fukk off on this.
    guys been out coached by mike Tomlin in the playoffs in multiple spots... let that sink in. If I was way off as you're saying I am, where is the quality win to prove me wrong? not even talking hardware. Guy doesn't get it. never has, never will.... you don't need a chain saw to cut down weeds in your garden.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    guys been out coached by mike Tomlin in the playoffs in multiple spots... let that sink in. If I was way off as you're saying I am, where is the quality win to prove me wrong? not even talking hardware. Guy doesn't get it. you don't need a chain saw to cut down weeds in your garden.
    He been to 6 freaking conf championship games, he did that without quality wins? Let that sink in!!

He did this with Donovan mcnabb, Alex Smith, let that sink in!

Talk to me in 5 years when he easily has 2 rings with the mvp. If he doesn’t win with mahomes I’ll listen. Ok

2daBank

That Kc fumble was lovely for my under!!

Fred The Hammer

He been to 6 freaking conf championship games, he did that without quality wins? Let that sink in!!

Talk to me in 5 years when he easily has 2 rings with the mvp. If he doesn’t win with mahomes I’ll listen. Ok
    McNabb was a helluva QB. Reid is a good coach....just not great. Not even close to great

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

we shall see....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Reid don't care about defense. He brought in spags to take care of that. If they lose everyone will blame spags. The funny thing is people thought spags was smart because he won with Giants but that was coughlin. Then spags has been awful since everywhere else.

I personally don't think Reid will ever win the Superbowl. Not with this squad this year. Brady might play two more years and by then the chiefs window will have closed.

Fred The Hammer

Mahomes may not make it. They pass 95% of the time so he's going to get hit

2daBank

McNabb was a helluva QB. Reid is a good coach....just not great. Not even close to great
    Mcnabb was what he was cause of Reid offense.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Imagine if Mahomes would have gone to New Orleans like they said they were zeroed in on him

It would have been a similar situation as in Green Bay when Aaron Rodgers had to sit and wait on Brett Favre and nobody having any idea how good the guy in waiting is

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Reid don't care about defense. He brought in spags to take care of that. If they lose everyone will blame spags. The funny thing is people thought spags was smart because he won with Giants but that was coughlin. Then spags has been awful since everywhere else.

I personally don't think Reid will ever win the Superbowl. Not with this squad this year. Brady might play two more years and by then the chiefs window will have closed.
    Kc window is 10 years w mahomes. They will win this or next. Pats only team who can beat them and the only reason they were willing to bother w AB was cause of Kc.

Fred The Hammer

Mcnabb was what he was cause of Reid offense.
    I'll give you that. Reid the Carlos Martinez of NFL coaches. Good until he needs to close the deal.

Too soon?

lakerboy

Kc window is 10 years w mahomes. They will win this or next. Pats only team who can beat them and the only reason they were willing to bother w AB was cause of Kc.
    I agree with the ab thing. Reid won't get ten years.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Imagine if Mahomes would have gone to New Orleans like they said they were zeroed in on him

It would have been a similar situation as in Green Bay when Aaron Rodgers had to sit and wait on Brett Favre and nobody having any idea how good the guy in waiting is
    Thank god he didn’t. Saints are annoying.

Fred The Hammer

If you could go back and look at the NFL draft threads from back then. I said Mahomes would be the best of that group. Many said his numbers were just more Big12 bullshit, but they weren't really looking

Hman

If you could go back and look at the NFL draft threads from back then. I said Mahomes would be the best of that group. Many said his numbers were just more Big12 bullshit, but they weren't really looking
    It's a crapshoot

Guy in 7th round could end up better that 1st rounder

A lottery basically

2daBank

I don’t blame bears so much for not taking mahomes cause consensus around league was he was raw and wasn’t ready, think sitting a year did him world of good. But the fact bears took trubisky instead of Watson? That blew my mind! Watson had proven it in 2 championship games vs bama!! No clue wtf nfl was thinking letting him slide past 10th pick?!??!?

Fred The Hammer

It's a crapshoot

Guy in 7th round could end up better that 1st rounder

A lottery basically
    True....look at Minshew with Jax, but Mahomes was doing this same shit against Oklahoma, Texas, etc. Plus another huge factor is his upbringing. The pro life doesn't rattle him. His dad was a longtime MLB pitcher

lakerboy

I have a thread somewhere about Tom Brady being the best 6th round pick ever.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I remember Ben McAdoo getting into a heated argument with then GM Jerry Reese on draft night because he wanted to trade up to draft him and Reese wouldn't do it. ended up taking Evan Engram... I hate Jerry Reese.

Fred The Hammer

Thats a catch. Colts need 7 here

Hman

Mahomes over 200yds first half

Hman

Can they punch it in

Hman

They need TD's

Hman

3 better than nothing I guess

Hman

KC crowd feeling uneasy
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Hman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Great half for colts and under backers

2daBank

Unfortunate they have to play another still! Lol

Fred The Hammer

Chris Ballard is building a beast in Indy. Nelson/Leonard...first two rookies to make All Pro since the 60s with Butkus/Gale Sayers

2021 and we'll be ready! Malik Hooker was a bad draft pick. He was injured alot in college so of course he's always hurt, but I trust Ballard. We're also wayyyyy under the cap. Even with Lucks 25 mil they were the farthest under the cap. I wanted OBJ or Mack or some other big $$ guys, but Ballard is patient.

Look for INdy to get somebody like Von Miller or AJ Green....or both. They have the money easily

Hman

Great half for colts and under backers

I felt good about my Cincy-Arizona under earlier too until they scored 27 in the 4th

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Mahomes over 200yds first half
    Doesnt mean anything if you dont get pts. Colts will let them go 35 yards every drive if it results in 0 pts

Hman

Unfortunate they have to play another still! Lol

Yep lol

2daBank

Chris Ballard is building a beast in Indy. Nelson/Leonard...first two rookies to make All Pro since the 60s with Butkus/Gale Sayers

2021 and we'll be ready! Malik Hooker was a bad draft pick. He was injured alot in college so of course he's always hurt, but I trust Ballard. We're also wayyyyy under the cap. Even with Lucks 25 mil they were the farthest under the cap. I wanted OBJ or Mack or some other big $$ guys, but Ballard is patient.

Look for INdy to get somebody like Von Miller or AJ Green....or both. They have the money easily
    You said it last year. You were right. They so lucky that clown pats OC backed out of job!! They got right guy now!!

First 12345 Last