chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

biden up by 9 points in wisconsin. jibby you should of gave jj that money. It would be better spent.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Maga2020
    Book it

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Maga2020
    Book it
    bet you 250 points. only way he wins is if warren wins.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Maga2020
    Book it
    Trump is at +140 at BetOnline. This is the best price since he was elected. I would think you Trumpsters would be salivating over this. Let's see some screenshots of your bets.
    U.S. Politics
    Odds to Win the 2020 Presidential Election
    08:00 PM 2100 Not Elizabeth Warren -300
    2099 Not Donald Trump -180
    2001 Donald Trump +140
    2006 Elizabeth Warren +225
    2004 Joe Biden +800
    2068 Andrew Yang +1200
    2060 Pete Buttigieg +1600
    2002 Bernie Sanders +2000
    2003 Kamala Harris +2500
    2005 Mike Pence +5000
    2025 Tulsi Gabbard +6600
    2047 Beto ORourke +10000
    2007 Cory Booker +10000
    2046 Tom Steyer +10000
    2017 Amy Klobuchar +12500
    2057 Jay Inslee +15000
    2015 Julian Castro +15000
    2058 John Delaney +25000
    2069 Marianne Williamson +25000
    2071 Mark Sanford +25000
    2070 Michael Bennet +25000
    2064 Tim Ryan +25000

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    other candidates don't have the cash

trump fundraising at record breaking levels and it's not close (i dont think the vitty types understand this or really anything other than what the fake news tells him to repeat that day, but this MEANS EVERYTHING)
    what percentage of that is coming from greedy/corrupt corporations? likely over 90%. The fake president...who lost 2016 by over 3 million votes...is done for. the booming economy is fake for the vast majority of americans.

only thing Trump has going for him...after he rots in a jail cell...is he will likely get special treatment from Satan for his evil deeds. Hitler will probably be his roomate.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    what percentage of that is coming from greedy/corrupt corporations? likely over 90%. The fake president...who lost 2016 by over 3 million votes...is done for. the booming economy is fake for the vast majority of americans.

only thing Trump has going for him...after he rots in a jail cell...is he will likely get special treatment from Satan for his evil deeds. Hitler will probably be his roomate.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I thought Trump said to boycott NFL. Who is watching these commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Just boycotting the dumpster fire that is the Atlanta Falcons

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Jibby the ultimate patriot who is too much of a pussy to ever serve in the military.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    biden up by 9 points in wisconsin. jibby you should of gave jj that money. It would be better spent.
    Yup and Hillary was WAY UP in the polls in 2016 and we all saw how that turned out..

Trump voters don't poll I know I don't.. I keep telling you fools this.. Get a clue. 2016 wasn't a fluke..

Now Trump has ALOT of campaign money to spend for Commercials in the future. PAYBACK for fake news soon to get even more exposed in some of these Trump ads coming soon...

Dems better try to impeach soon!!! It's only gonna get uglier other wise for crooked Biden and son and lying Indian blood Warren...

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

He will lose the popular vote again. And no one cares. All you have to do is win the few huge cities that are already blue and you win the popular vote. USA is more than just those big cities. Your average American is a middle class worker and just wants to see more money in their pockets. He made that happen and thats why he wins again. Dems have no real platform to stand on. Classical or moderate liberalism isn't awful, but the party went too far left. Whoever sees the general will be destroyed by clips of them spewing comments too far left. There's no moving back to the middle for the general with anyone but Biden who has his own faults to be exploited. A female is not going to win. Too many older generation people on both sides that aren't appointing a woman. Biden is the only chance and its a slim one. Dems take 2024 with someone currently unknown to the general public. 2020 goes to trump.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

isn't that crazy political candidates raise hundreds of millions of dollars to put out political ads on tv, like the money couldn't be spent on better things

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

brianna keilar is sexy
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    isn't that crazy political candidates raise hundreds of millions of dollars to put out political ads on tv, like the money couldn't be spent on better things
    it's fkn pathetic. what do you think the number is for all money spent on political campaigns/lobbying the past 10 years in the USA?

$3.8 billion spent in just lobbying last year. this BS need to end!

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...billion-in-18/

iBetSo

Always a lot of hate on people who have money and what they do with it by people who don't have any. Part of our country, the freedom to do what you want with what is yours. Civilized society let the weak not only survive but reproduce. Having money doesn't make it your job to take care of anyone but yourself.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Need a double play!!!

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

alot of trump haters on here like nuisances kike vittard and khicks26

their eyes must be rolling in back of their tiny head

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

All that matters is who's trending on social media couple months before election, we'll see who it is this time. Could be anyone.

Told ya'll Trump +800 a lock 3 years ago

I won those threads

Straight domination

Everyone: "oh, hilary up in the polls."

Who gives a f about the polls. It's like a filling out a fukkin permission slip for your kid. Goes right into the trash at the end of the day, where it belongs.

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    All that matters is who's trending on social media couple months before election, we'll see who it is this time. Could be anyone.

Told ya'll Trump +800 a lock 3 years ago

I won those threads

Straight domination

Everyone: "oh, hilary up in the polls."

Who gives a f about the polls. It's like a filling out a fukkin permission slip for your kid. Goes right into the trash at the end of the day, where it belongs.
    true!

So many people think TRUMP is going be impeached.... when was it.

im not sure.... if I spot a pattern yet....anyone?

Those impeachment calls are not aging well, cause trump is still in the whitehouse doing his thing, and doesnt give two chits about these impeachers!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by astrobloke View Post
    true!

So many people think TRUMP is going be impeached.... when was it.

im not sure.... if I spot a pattern yet....anyone?

Those impeachment calls are not aging well, cause trump is still in the whitehouse doing his thing, and doesnt give two chits about these impeachers!
    Trump won because he's an entertainer. Presidential election nowadays is not what it was back then. It's like X factor or American Idol. Trump promised something different than we were getting with Obama Bush etc. Unless another candidate comes along and spices it up and comes up with a big personality like Trump, they won't win.

At end of the day, it really doesn't matter about policies. Most of the people voting, they don't know wtf Trump's stance on xyz is. They just know the basics. "Trump doesn't want immigrants." Etc. "Bernie gives out free education and health care." That's it bro.

It's basic psychology. You just gotta watch the speeches during the main debates and then see who pops off on social media. There's your winner. Trump was trending hard as f on twitter during that one year. Tons of people that weren't even gonna go out and vote said "f it! i'm voting for trump!" even a bunch of hillbillys who can barely add 2+2. people that were gonna vote for hilary were voting for her all along. they couldn't wait to get out there and vote.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Goat Milk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Civilized society let the weak not only survive but reproduce. Having money doesn't make it your job to take care of anyone but yourself.
    is that a quote from the Bible?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Last year, I got Trump winning 2020 election odds at +250.
    Clinton deserved impeachment because of his sexual acts in the White House. Trump has done nothing wrong and is getting impeached. Trump is a saint compared to what Clinton has done.

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Clinton deserved impeachment because of his sexual acts in the White House. Trump has done nothing wrong and is getting impeached. Trump is a saint compared to what Clinton has done.
    good comment, but there will not be an impeachment.

Enjoy the cabaret show sir!!, ...shall i get the pillows and fine wine / popcorn for you!

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

What Book? I don't recall seeing odds like that anywhere. Do you have a screen shot?

I know I'll never convince you of anything you don't want to believe but let me ask you this question... if Trump got a BJ from someone that worked in the White House do you think he should be impeached for that?

Call me crazy... but I'd rather have a President getting BJ's in the White House than someone that is lying to us on a daily basis. Anyone that changes a weather map with a sharpie to try to protect his precious ego is not right in the head. AND, anyone that tries to get someone fired from the National Weather Service for correcting their sharpied weather map is not right in the head. Trump is not right in the head. He's making us less safe every single day.

You're rooting for a dictator that ONLY hires people that kiss his ass. Hiring people solely because of their loyalty only works for mob bosses. Do you really think Jared Kushner is the most qualified person for his job? This is how Trump hires everyone. Whether you are actually qualified or not means nothing to Trump. Imagine if Trump was a GM for a sports team. He'd be the worst GM of all time. The ONLY thing Trump has going for him is the economy. And I STRONGLY suspect that that has little to do with Trump.

iBetSo

is that a quote from the Bible?
    Im all for voluntary charity. Well off people are among the most charitable. But im not for forced government seizure and redistribution.

deadphish

wrong, very wrong & WTF wrong!

1. Clinton deserved impeachment for lying (under oath).

2. Trump has done EVERYTHING wrong!

3. Trump is not a saint compared to anything.

Trump apparently lied in his questions he answered on paper to Mueller...that will be revealed in the impeachment hearing. it's a total sham that he was not required to face Mueller in person. how the F can his lawyers make these ridiculous claims that he can't be investigated for anything while in office!?!?!?!?!?

Trump is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country!!! and now there is this recent Syria thing...100% motivated to benefit Russia and Saudi Arabia

iBetSo

wrong, very wrong & WTF wrong!

1. Clinton deserved impeachment for lying (under oath).

2. Trump has done EVERYTHING wrong!

3. Trump is not a saint compared to anything.

Trump apparently lied in his questions he answered on paper to Mueller...that will be revealed in the impeachment hearing. it's a total sham that he was not required to face Mueller in person. how the F can his lawyers make these ridiculous claims that he can't be investigated for anything while in office!?!?!?!?!?

Trump is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country!!! and now there is this recent Syria thing...100% motivated to benefit Russia and Saudi Arabia
    "2. Trump has done EVERYTHING wrong!" Sounds like your feelings are hurt and your spewing emotions rather than anything factual. You cant exclaim a blanket statement and say everything and expect anyone to take you seriously. I support Trump but yet he has made wrong decisions. So has every other sitting president.

"how the F can his lawyers make these ridiculous claims that he can't be investigated for anything while in office!?!?!?!?!?"
    Dial back the emotions, you look like a teenage girl not getting her way. Its not that he can't be investigated. Its a long-standing Justice Department OLC internal policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted. I doubt you understand all those words but maybe you can google them.

Lastly, Syria thing? I'm sure that means you completely understand the complexities of military occupations in foreign lands. You should be appointed to the cabinet so you can fix it. I think it's hilarious how he now has liberals begging to stay in armed conflict.

deadphish

Sounds like your feelings are hurt and your spewing emotions rather than anything factual.
    << You cant exclaim a blanket statement and say everything and expect anyone to take you seriously>>

try to learn how to not take everything so literally. i made that comment in response to, "Trump has done nothing wrong and is getting impeached." where is your criticism of that "blanket statement"? my claim (everything wrong) is certainly more factual than (nothing wrong).

<< Its not that he can't be investigated. Its a long-standing Justice Department OLC internal policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted. I doubt you understand all those words but maybe you can google them.>>

gimmie a break w/t google comment you brainwashed tool. your ignorance is far too apparent by your posts. as for the "can't be investigated', i'm well aware of the "policy"...which i not a "law". i'm referring to Trump's claim that he cant be investigated. i said nothing about being indicted.

get informed you shmuck...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...vance-immunity

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

if you vote Dem your a loser unless your poor or ghetto or of course a border jumper

astrobloke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    if you vote Dem your a loser unless your poor or ghetto or of course a border jumper
    JJ gets it!!

Say no more!

Eff it, ill go even further to say JJGOLD for president pleeeasssee!! .

Id imagine we would all get free beer for breakfast, for 4 damn years straight! I dunno about you, but JJ wins, every time!

#Winning

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Jibby the ultimate patriot who is too much of a pussy to ever serve in the military.
    I served and I'm pro Trump
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave SEAHAWKHARRY 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

He will lose the popular vote again. And no one cares. All you have to do is win the few huge cities that are already blue and you win the popular vote. USA is more than just those big cities. Your average American is a middle class worker and just wants to see more money in their pockets. He made that happen and thats why he wins again. Dems have no real platform to stand on. Classical or moderate liberalism isn't awful, but the party went too far left. Whoever sees the general will be destroyed by clips of them spewing comments too far left. There's no moving back to the middle for the general with anyone but Biden who has his own faults to be exploited. A female is not going to win. Too many older generation people on both sides that aren't appointing a woman. Biden is the only chance and its a slim one. Dems take 2024 with someone currently unknown to the general public. 2020 goes to trump.
    This

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Unlimited promises and freebies from the Dems and the Media pumps Trump as a racist also is their play.. Luckily the poor are to lazy to get out and vote most of the time let alone file for taxes every year..

Best thing a President can do is create jobs for the poor and pump up the economy and make the communities safer.. Trump did just that!! Dems offer the world and have no plan to pay for it in 2020.. CON JOB!!!

Charles Barkley was right.. So right..

deadphish

if you vote Pub (pyüb) you are a racist unless "your" (you're) ignorant or dumb or of course a narcissist.

First 12