ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

New England doesn't miss A. Brown?

Yeah, I have NE for the Super Bowl Champs again, and had them early on, and played them again, especially, after the signing of Brown.

The day I read where A. Brown was gone, I cursed all day long, after seeing where this ***hole get himself released after ONE game.
    Gezz, Brady would have loved this rocket like speedster and would have probably averaged at least one long bomb touchdown every game of the season?

After reading that sorry news, I'm thinking, there is no way NE will be athletic enough now. They needed the exact athlete this guy was. A genuine gamebreaker.

So, as I see the scores today--where NE keeps surprising everyone who follows the NFL. It seems they just reboot and use their expert fundamentals to carry on after another surprisingly, easy win.

How much longer will this magic work? Brady could go down anytime, considering his age, but, when you keep defying the oddsmakers, just go forward and enjoy another --no harm to Brady--win.

How many members have NE at Super Bowl odds of from 5/1 to 7/1? More even ?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

They don’t lose a game this season and win super bowl and Brady retires

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

The best scene in 'Joker' is when The Joker stares directly into the camera and says "Tom Brady is a system QB". I stood up and applauded right there in the theater.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Quite an optimistic prediction there, Duke.
    I hope you have plenty of money to hit on NE for the long road. You might find odds for them to go undefeated, too?
    If so, do you mind telling me, what Book? PM, if you like?
    Good luck on America's team.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Yeah, I have NE for the Super Bowl Champs again, and had them early on, and played them again, especially, after the signing of Brown.

The day I read where A. Brown was gone, I cursed all day long, after seeing where this ***hole get himself released after ONE game.
    Gezz, Brady would have loved this rocket like speedster and would have probably averaged at least one long bomb touchdown every game of the season?

After reading that sorry news, I'm thinking, there is no way NE will be athletic enough now. They needed the exact athlete this guy was. A genuine gamebreaker.

So, as I see the scores today--where NE keeps surprising everyone who follows the NFL. It seems they just reboot and use their expert fundamentals to carry on after another surprisingly, easy win.

How much longer will this magic work? Brady could go down anytime, considering his age, but, when you keep defying the oddsmakers, just go forward and enjoy another --no harm to Brady--win.

How many members have NE at Super Bowl odds of from 5/1 to 7/1? More even ?
    Keeps surprising? Only a brain-dead moron is surprised. And they were 16.5 pt road favorites. Defying the oddsmakers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wide receivers are never missed there a diamond dozen it’s all about the quarterback

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wide receivers are never missed there a diamond dozen it’s all about the quarterback
    King JJ, I have to give you a hmmm, on that one?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Patriot offensive line is kinda weak this year

Team doesn't really have many weaknesses at all..

extremely hard team to actually beat.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Keeps surprising? Only a brain-dead moron is surprised. And they were 16.5 pt road favorites. Defying the oddsmakers
    Losing that super tough stud, yeah, that hurt like hell. No one can replace that kind of athleticism for NE.
    That scared the stuffins out of me. You saw what he and Brady did in his one and only game. The ink on my NE wager was not even dry yet.
    A rocket that could destroy the toughest enemy, and now it's gone.

My chances, I do believe, were cut in half, to win the NFL championship.
    And some members do not recognise that fact?
    Remove your blinders, swordsman.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Offense of line is terrible. Refdskins were all over Brady. If the Redskins had a qb/offense they would have beat them on Sunday.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Gordon just as talented as AB, lets see if he can keep his shit together until the offseason

If Gordon stays playing all year, plays in the SB, has a td reception and NE wins, he’s gonna go on the bender of all benders

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Offense of line is terrible. Refdskins were all over Brady. If the Redskins had a qb/offense they would have beat them on Sunday.
    In a thread started by one of the dumbest posters at sbr, you have the made the dumbest post in the thread. Very impressive.

Pats have a bit of cap space to get a wr before trade deadline if Bill feels it is necessary. The OL will be fine. Losing Develin and Wynn has forced them to change things up a bit but they will adjust as they prepare for playoffs.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

All of this except the Brady retiring part.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Like missing your mother in law after she leaves after a weekend stay.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    In a thread started by one of the dumbest posters at sbr, you have the made the dumbest post in the thread. Very impressive.

Pats have a bit of cap space to get a wr before trade deadline if Bill feels it is necessary. The OL will be fine. Losing Develin and Wynn has forced them to change things up a bit but they will adjust as they prepare for playoffs.
    Darn it, I thought I had you sent to the SBR infirmary?
    Back with the crude and phony tough-guy-act. How boring.
    One day, our members, and probably your family, too, will look forward to the day you mature and stop the silly bad-boy theatrics.
    Someday.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Gordon just as talented as AB, lets see if he can keep his shit together until the offseason

If Gordon stays playing all year, plays in the SB, has a td reception and NE wins, he’s gonna go on the bender of all benders
    I don't believe that comparison, Kraken.
    You need to check AB's career stats.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

They have the weakest schedule for sure

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    They have the weakest schedule for sure
    They better, because Tarzan is no longer with them. Meaning: Brady will spend more dangerous time in the pocket and less time having to find a superb fast receiver, such as AB.
    It's scary and we all know [I'll bet anyone on here], Brady is favored to miss some games because of injuries.
    Give me 2 to 1?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Darn it, I thought I had you sent to the SBR infirmary?
    Back with the crude and phony tough-guy-act. How boring.
    One day, our members, and probably your family, too, will look forward to the day you mature and stop the silly bad-boy theatrics.
    Someday.
    Abe- please take this win all sincerity, drop dead you old piece of shit. You are like grey snow/slush on the sidewalk of a street in nyc. Useless, ugly and everyone wants it to go away.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Abe- please take this win all sincerity, drop dead you old piece of shit. You are like grey snow/slush on the sidewalk of a street in nyc. Useless, ugly and everyone wants it to go away.
    Did this creep vote for his divine princess, Hildegard, too?
    Low IQ guy here. No comp, and so my brain keeps telling me. " Forget this crumb eater who eats off rugs," he just doesn't have the mentality to challenge you and it would only waste some of my long stored up wisdom.

Well, couldn't waste too much with no competition.
    So, it would only be valuable time I would waste.

ABEHONEST

Gosh, looks like another easy win.

ABEHONEST

Ah hah, could this even happen again? I will beg for it to happen. And any gambler who had previously wagered on England to win it all, better beg, also.

The scoop:
    Antonio Brown has a message for the Patriots, apparently still wants to play for them
    There's been another twist in the Antonio Brown situation
    John Breech

Less than a month after being cut by the Patriots, it seems that Antonio Brown is already interested in possibly making a return to New England.

During an Instagram Live video on Wednesday where he referred to himself as the "best receiver" in football, Brown implored his 3.7 million followers to get in touch with the Patriots and then convince the team to sign the free agent receiver.

"If you guys follow the Patriots, tell them to call me," Brown said. "They still gotta pay me, so might as well let me earn it."

Although Brown's plan sounds simple, there are quite a few obstacles standing in the way before he would be able to return to the NFL, let alone the Patriots. For one, he still has a sexual assault lawsuit hanging over his head. In the lawsuit, Brown is accused of sexually assaulting a female acquaintance, Britney Taylor, on three separate occasions between June 2017 and May 2018. Although Brown's legal team has admitted that the two had a sexual relationship, his camp maintains that everything was consensual between Brown and Taylor.

Brown was also accused of sending intimidating text messages to a different woman who had accused him of sexual misconduct in a Sports Illustrated story that was published after the lawsuit came out last month.

The NFL is currently investigating all accusations made against Brown and although the league has yet to punish him, it did warn that Brown could be placed on the commissioner's exempt list if he gets signed by any team.

"If he is signed by a club, such placement may become appropriate at any time depending on the status of the investigation," the NFL said in a statement.

The reason the threat of the commissioner's exempt list could deter a team from signing him is because it means the team would have to pay him, but he wouldn't be allowed to play. The NFL hasn't given a timetable for when the Brown investigation is expected to be complete.

Even if the NFL completes its investigation in his favor, a return to New England would probably still be unlikely, and that's because he's not exactly on good terms with the Patriots. A few weeks after his Sept. 20 release, Brown filed a grievance against the team in hopes of collecting a $9 million signing bonus that was never paid out, and that's not even his biggest issue.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 283

The New England Patriots have settled compensation grievances with Antonio Brown and Aaron Hernandez over the past week, which creates notable salary-cap space for the team, league sources told ESPN.

The Patriots had owed receiver Brown $9 million, and as part of the settlement, he will instead receive $5 million, per sources.

The settlement is notable, as some experts viewed the Patriots' chances of recouping any money as low. The Patriots gave Brown a $9 million signing bonus on Sept. 7, and half of it was to be paid on Sept. 23, three days after they cut him. The other half was to be paid in January.

In addition to that $4 million credit on the Patriots' cap, the club received a $2.25 million credit after settling a long-running compensation grievance with the late Hernandez, per sources.

The salary-cap space is significant for the Patriots, who have been tight to the league's limit.

Earlier this week, prior to restructuring the contract of running back Rex Burkhead, the Patriots were down to less than $500,000 in space. The club now has $7.79 million in room under the salary cap.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol,I knew it was you who bumped this..

Aaron Hernandez is a murderer and dead but the PATS owe him money?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The New England Patriots have settled compensation grievances with Antonio Brown and Aaron Hernandez over the past week, which creates notable salary-cap space for the team, league sources told ESPN.

The Patriots had owed receiver Brown $9 million, and as part of the settlement, he will instead receive $5 million, per sources.

The settlement is notable, as some experts viewed the Patriots' chances of recouping any money as low. The Patriots gave Brown a $9 million signing bonus on Sept. 7, and half of it was to be paid on Sept. 23, three days after they cut him. The other half was to be paid in January.

In addition to that $4 million credit on the Patriots' cap, the club received a $2.25 million credit after settling a long-running compensation grievance with the late Hernandez, per sources.

The salary-cap space is significant for the Patriots, who have been tight to the league's limit.

Earlier this week, prior to restructuring the contract of running back Rex Burkhead, the Patriots were down to less than $500,000 in space. The club now has $7.79 million in room under the salary cap.
    Nice find. Thanks. Now they just have to figure out a way to actually play the season.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like Cam Newton signed a little too early.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Abe check in we miss you

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

How the hell did they "settle" anything with Hernandez?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25254

Where the hell is Abe. Hope the Covi didn't get him.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Abe's last post.

04-06-20 04:31 PM

Yaw have bored me to near death with your halfarse posts.
    On to another day away from this butt smooching site, well, we know who the majority are and most can be found on Players Talk.
    I'm off for another time and place, looking for some better entertainment, where, rules are obeyed by members looking and sounding like good american citizens.

I'll probably come back when college football legitimately begins?
    For the good respectful members, good luck and stay safe in the next unpredictable 9 months

The rest of the other members, well, they can guess and the very first one will likely hit a bullseye.

And if I don't get back til after the presidential election, please bury your prejudices and vote for Trump.

* I am assured one one thing, that old molding majority will certainly miss me the most.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; Today at 02:58 PM.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

paul thanks 4 the research

Abe i retract my sentiments

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Looks like Cam Newton signed a little too early.
    He can do an AB move. Start complaining about the coaches so they can release him and sign a better deal with another team.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Some would say it’s a coincidence that the Patriots signed quarterback Cam Newton before resolving a pair of grievances that freed up $7 million in cap space, at a time when the Patriots were cap strapped. Others would say that, with the Patriots, there are no coincidences.

Consider the timeline. Newton’s bargain-basement deal, with a base salary of $1.05 million and an upside of $7.5 million that requires him to essentially be both the regular-season MVP and the Super Bowl MVP to earn all of it, gets finalized, and then the Antonio Brown and Aaron Hernandez grievances get resolved.

As one source with extensive knowledge regarding the way the NFL’s sausage gets made explained it to PFT, the Patriots likely told Newton’s agents — repeatedly — that they could offer nothing more than what they were offering because they had nothing more. Then, days after the contract with Cam became official, they got another $7 million in cap space that, if they’d had it before signing Newton, would have made it harder to sell the idea that the contract Cam accepted is the best the Patriots could do.

Of course, this doesn’t mean the Patriots will spend that $7 million in 2020. They’ll need up to $5.75 million of it for 2021, to address Newton’s incentives. Given the possibility that the cap will drop next year, the surplus could come in handy if carried over. The Patriots already are in good shape for 2021 in the event the cap drops; the $7 million (if saved) puts them in even better shape.

And that’s another reason why the Patriots are the Patriots. Other teams would have resolved the grievances, created the cap space, and then gotten squeezed into paying Newton more money. The Patriots likely had a strategy, they implemented it, and they got Newton to agree to terms at a time when there truly wasn’t enough cap space. Now, there’s more.