2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    What’s the best Offense Ohio State has played?

I would have Ohio State in the top 5 but they really haven’t done anything to make me think they’re better than Bama, Georgia, LSU, or Clemson.

Yeah, Clemson didn’t show up and almost lost to UNC. They almost lost to Syracuse last year too. I think given what they return from a national title squad, they get the benefit of the doubt until they’re dethroned.

A lot of the players on this Ohio State team got blown out by Purdue last year.

LSU and Georgia both have better resumes as well.

Essentially, there is nothing that proves to me they’re the best team right now. Maybe they’ll prove it as the season plays out.
    I have never said they the best team. Clemson hasn’t looked that good vs anyone really. Doesn’t matter what they did last year. One thing I’m pretty confident saying under day they won’t pull one those no shoes they always did under Meyer.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I have never said they the best team. Clemson hasn’t looked that good vs anyone really. Doesn’t matter what they did last year. One thing I’m pretty confident saying under day they won’t pull one those no shoes they always did under Meyer.
    Agree, the team was much less disciplined with Meyer on defense the most. They are definitely a playoff team. I'm not pressed with Georgia, ND isnt that good this year. My top 4 are Clemson, Ohio State, alabama, lsu.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ohio St cannot role everyone
    is this english?

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I never said they weren’t an excellent team. I said I don’t buy that they’re the most complete team in the country. A lot of teams would be undefeated playing that schedule.

If Ohio State played Bama or Clemson are you taking the Buckeyes straight up?

If you think they’re the most complete team in the country then that’s what you’re saying.

I have no problem with them in the top 5 but people ranking than #1 right now need to pump the breaks.

Georgia is undefeated, has a win over a top 10 team, and has a stronger SOS than Ohio State as of today and it’s only going to get stronger. Georgia is a more complete team than Ohio State and they’re not even the best team in their league.
    No way is Georgia better than Ohio State. OSU is better at almost every position.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College football drains you dry

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

22-24-1+5.83 YTD

Profitable day

First 12