CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    9K for a book

Cant faken make this shit up
    Yes that is why it's no surprise they aren't going to limit or kick someone out for that which is why dj doesn't need to worry.

Lee how much are you down/up this year?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Yes that is why it's no surprise they aren't going to limit or kick someone out for that which is why dj doesn't need to worry.

Lee how much are you down/up this year?
    I bet 2-3K in total average a day.

My days starts with non-stop hundos on challengers/ATP/WTA, then some mid soccer, then I bet bigger on MLB/NFL/NCAAf etc...

CanuckG

My days starts with non-stop hundos on challengers/ATP/WTA, then some mid soccer, then I bet bigger on MLB/NFL/NCAAf etc...
    Nice I don't know much about tennis. Been trying to up my volume at pinnacle with ncaaf and nfl. NFL razor sharp lines.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Something's not adding up. Yes, if you bet edges for $2-3k a day, they will limit you but it doesn't sound like you play edges. If you're a long term winner making your own odds then you often get limited anyways, even at the big books. They more than likely offer you a job rather than let you take them for thousands a day.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Something's not adding up. Yes, if you bet edges for $2-3k a day, they will limit you but it doesn't sound like you play edges. If you're a long term winner making your own odds then you often get limited anyways, even at the big books. They more than likely offer you a job rather than let you take them for thousands a day.
    Try to stay in threads where you understand whats going on, like u said no offence.

leetreaper

Nice I don't know much about tennis. Been trying to up my volume at pinnacle with ncaaf and nfl. NFL razor sharp lines.
    Yeah, Im on Pinny/365 24-7. Mix it up with 888 sometimes cause Im almost at 200 VIP level and get insane poker incentives to play on the weekends.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Canuck a hustler

Always looking for edges

Does
    This guy work?

CanuckG

Yeah, Im on Pinny/365 24-7. Mix it up with 888 sometimes cause Im almost at 200 VIP level and get insane poker incentives to play on the weekends.
    Use matchbook at all?

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Canuck a hustler

Always looking for edges

Does
    This guy work?
    I am literally at work as we speak. I'm a union rep sir.

leetreaper

Use matchbook at all?
    nah

CanuckG

This one is a winner. Hope you all tailed.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Try to stay in threads where you understand whats going on, like u said no offence.
    Bruh, what don't I understand? Anyone who's calling SIA a shitbook isn't trying hard enough or doesn't like money. Is there one instance of them ever not paying? NO. Do they limit quickly? Yes, but I know dozens of people who are on their 2nd, 3rd and 4th accounts so maybe you just gave up too easily? It's free money and I understand it perfectly, which is why I'm still slowly raking in dollars from it.

Maybe if you gave more credit to mixing in plays to cover your tracks, you'd still be there. If you're happy at Pinny then so be it but you'll never find an edge like Canuck found over there, way too sharp.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

This one is a winner. Hope you all tailed.
    Mine's not graded yet...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

canuck make 3 more plays on dogs and come talk to me

CanuckG

Mine's not graded yet...
    Graded!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    canuck make 3 more plays on dogs and come talk to me
    For the record, and not speaking for Canuck but just generally, he didn't "pick" this as a winner but more exploited the value. The idea is that it's extremely hard to predict outcomes but if you get paid more than the vig on your wins, you'll come out a winner in the long run.

Even if this lost, this was absolutely the best bet I've seen posted today. The value was insane, so much that it likely constitutes a "bad line" and therefore might be voided. Mine still isn't graded and I'm assuming they're looking at a very lopsided book entry on their end (thousands of dollars on Columbus +1.5 and barely anything on Toronto -1.5). Canuck a good guy for doing this but might have drawn too much attention. We'll see.

Edit: Indeed graded, thank you very much Canuck.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good win!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

For the record, and not speaking for Canuck but just generally, he didn't "pick" this as a winner but more exploited the value. The idea is that it's extremely hard to predict outcomes but if you get paid more than the vig on your wins, you'll come out a winner in the long run.

Even if this lost, this was absolutely the best bet I've seen posted today. The value was insane, so much that it likely constitutes a "bad line" and therefore might be voided. Mine still isn't graded and I'm assuming they're looking at a very lopsided book entry on their end (thousands of dollars on Columbus +1.5 and barely anything on Toronto -1.5). Canuck a good guy for doing this but might have drawn too much attention. We'll see.

Edit: Indeed graded, thank you very much Canuck.
    you misunderstood my point. i havent been allowed to play at sia for over 10 years. Not worth it to get family and friends to open an account even when you could find 40 cent arbs they are too quick to limit off shaded sides.

there was times when u could bet at bowmans and sia and make almost 100 cent arbs...

First 12