stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I get you are trying to be a dick but google is misleading

for example google may tell you sports gambling is legalized in NC
    what is hard to find out on google is that there is absolutely no establishment in NC
    taking sports bets as of today.

also with states with legal marijuana often times it is several months until they actually open dispensaries

so yeah it is beneficial to ask people on here since some may have had some real life experience with these places
    No I am not trying to be a dik.
    (I can be a dik on the internet and in real social life if I have to be, but in this case I am not)
    I'm trying to tell you in a sightly sarcastic but not malicious way that the answers to most of your questions if not all of your questions can be answered if you researched them yourself via google and all the other resources that the wonderful world of the worldwide web has to offer you. You can have those answers 10 times faster if you did that then the time it takes you to create a thread that uses bandwidth and clutters up these here forums. Do that and you'll be amazed as to how much time you saved.

Oh by the way google doesn't just give you one link, it gives you multiple links to your question, so if you don't believe one source check out the other sources google provided you. Like last night for instance, google linked me to a site that had the early lineups for the game but that was wrong. But there are 1000 other sites that had it right.............

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Last edited by big joe 1212; 10-03-19 at 07:55 AM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No I am not trying to be a dik.
    (I can be a dik on the internet and in real social life if I have to be, but in this case I am not)
    I'm trying to tell you in a sightly sarcastic but not malicious way that the answers to most of your questions if not all of your questions can be answered if you researched them yourself via google and all the other resources that the wonderful world of the worldwide web has to offer you. You can have those answers 10 times faster if you did that then the time it takes you to create a thread that uses bandwidth and clutters up these here forums. Do that and you'll be amazed as to how much time you saved.

Oh by the way google doesn't just give you one link, it gives you multiple links to your question, so if you don't believe one source check out the other sources google provided you. Like last night for instance, google linked me to a site that had the early lineups for the game but that was wrong. But there are 1000 other sites that had it right.............
    Yeah Nash, only problem is Bearshit don't get paid to search google, wink wink nudge nudge...

Last edited by swordsandtequila; 10-03-19 at 11:10 AM.

First 12