shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Maryland +7 -125

to win 3 units... this line is extra stinky.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave shocka1212 300 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

damn it shocka lol

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Not sure about this Shocka
    Especially the way the Terps played last week

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Lets get it Shocker

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Shocka going to get shocked

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I like it

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Josh Jackson

The former Kansas QB that lost his job on a 1-11 team beat him out at VT

I would never bet on this clown

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad play

Laying juice terrible

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad play

Laying juice terrible

guy you don't even bet

JayDr3am
    Handi

i respect shocka's take on stuff so im pissed hes fading me.. lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i respect shocka's take on stuff so im pissed hes fading me.. lol
    Pissed off Maryland team.. best thing that could've happened to them was that Temple game. I honestly don't think Penn St can score with them and everyone knows, "a home team getting points, what could be better than that?"

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Two weeks ago*******

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah i believe they had a bye

yeah at 7 its an entire different ball game for me. you got a good number. it will be a good one

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no reason to buy points, and buying points in college where the variance is highest makes no sense no matter what the outcome in 1 game

JayDr3am
    Handi

eh buying points can only get bad if youre doing it consistently. but if its once every blue moon on a semi big game, its not that bad. cause sometimes you need the 7 or the 14.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    eh buying points can only get bad if youre doing it consistently. but if its once every blue moon on a semi big game, its not that bad. cause sometimes you need the 7 or the 14.
    There is no point in college football worth 15 cents

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There is no point in college football worth 15 cents
    thats fair. as apposed to NFL.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

There's no reason to buy points, and buying points in college where the variance is highest makes no sense no matter what the outcome in 1 game
    not your money.......its what I wanted to do so its what I did.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

I like this one,but just went small....the thing that I dont like is that PSU had last week off.This game is a big deal in College Park,they canceled many classes and added 1,000 seats to the stadium.....this years edition of MD football is a good one............go TERPS!!!!!..........BOL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Buying points is strictly for suckers, and you should know this. Not only that, but you could have taken Maryland +7 -110 on some offshore books (that most of you losers in here play), and +7 -110 earlier in the week in Vegas. Since you are being so "high and mighty" about this "not your money.......its what I wanted to do so its what I did.", just how much did you play on this game?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I like this one,but just went small....the thing that I dont like is that PSU had last week off.This game is a big deal in College Park,they canceled many classes and added 1,000 seats to the stadium.....this years edition of MD football is a good one............go TERPS!!!!!..........BOL
    I completely agree with you. Maryland could get waxed easily here if their game with Temple was an indication of anything of substance. But to be honest, it seemed like one of those humbling situations that I feel like they'll show up and against a Penn st team that isn't as great as in years past and that didn't impress against Pitt I thought id take the points here... yea I bought half a point but -125 is the furthest ill usually buy to, maybe -130 if I really like it.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Buying points is strictly for suckers, and you should know this. Not only that, but you could have taken Maryland +7 -110 on some offshore books (that most of you losers in here play), and +7 -110 earlier in the week in Vegas. Since you are being so "high and mighty" about this "not your money.......its what I wanted to do so its what I did.", just how much did you play on this game?
    Same as I bet on every game.. none of your business.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Homer post. Maryland LOST to Temple. They have scored a grand total of 20 points against Penn State in their last THREE meetings. Penn State is in the running for the Big 10 Championship and possibly a playoff spot. Maryland is just trying to get to 6 wins and a minor bowl game. I think Maryland hangs in for a half, and then Penn State runs up the score. Franklin is famous for his "take no prisoners" attitude. Why would the fact that Penn State had last week off bother you. Maryland also had last week off and is 1-7 off a bye week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I think that has a lot to do with why he likes them. Last week was a awful sandwhich spot for the Terps. I tend to believe you saw their worst and are far more likely to see their best again tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Homer post. Maryland LOST to Temple. They have scored a grand total of 20 points against Penn State in their last THREE meetings. Penn State is in the running for the Big 10 Championship and possibly a playoff spot. Maryland is just trying to get to 6 wins and a minor bowl game. I think Maryland hangs in for a half, and then Penn State runs up the score. Franklin is famous for his "take no prisoners" attitude. Why would the fact that Penn State had last week off bother you. Maryland also had last week off and is 1-7 off a bye week.
    How can you try to pass yourself off as sharp while being the epitome of a square thinker is beyond me??? Only a total lame would cap this game by bringing up the temple game. Have you ever heard the term recency bias?! Jfc

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I think that has a lot to do with why he likes them. Last week was a awful sandwhich spot for the Terps. I tend to believe you saw their worst and are far more likely to see their best again tonight.
    I don't believe in Jackson, I did great betting against him at tech. I agree theyll be better at home but it's very hard to run on psu and Jackson isn't accurate.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

I don't believe in Jackson, I did great betting against him at tech. I agree theyll be better at home but it's very hard to run on psu and Jackson isn't accurate.
    I am playing small on both money line and the points. I hope they cover but lose. but, I agree we may see a different team tonight. PS might be facing some trouble--hope I am wrong.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Clifford isn't much better........

2daBank

I don’t like this game much either way honestly., I’d lean shocka way but not sure I’m betting it. Just commenting on the dumb shits who think the temple game has anything to do with this one. It like these clowns just bet based off the last thing they saw! Lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post

Clifford isn't much better........
    Clifford is average but my handicap is Penn State should be able to run like temple did, I don't see Maryland being able to run on this very good Penn State front 7.

thomorino

I don’t like this game much either way honestly., I’d lean shocka way but not sure I’m betting it. Just commenting on the dumb shits who think the temple game has anything to do with this one. It like these clowns just bet based off the last thing they saw! Lol
    I agree it was on the road and a bad spot but it still has some relevance. I know temple well loving in the area, they have a good defense and jacksaon looked like trash against them, the first real defense hes played this year.

2daBank

I agree it was on the road and a bad spot but it still has some relevance. I know temple well loving in the area, they have a good defense and jacksaon looked like trash against them, the first real defense hes played this year.
    Cuse defense is actually their strength imo. Terps carved them up if memory serves me right (Havnt actually capped this). Cuse just doesn’t do their d any favors running that hurry up bs offense. That offense is fine when you good at it/have a qb to run it like they did previously, it stupid to run when your defense is now the better unit.

thomorino

Cuse defense is actually their strength imo. Terps carved them up if memory serves me right (Havnt actually capped this). Cuse just doesn’t do their d any favors running that hurry up bs offense. That offense is fine when you good at it/have a qb to run it like they did previously, it stupid to run when your defense is now the better unit.
    I don't think Syracuse's defense is close to Penn state, Penn State isn't a top team this year but the front seven is very strong, top ten in the country.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buying points is never a winning proposition

thomorino

Jackson's completion percentage barely over 50 percent is a red flag to me too.

1234 Last