Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Thinking ahead of a possible MLB Wager?

Tomorrow, Marty Brennaman longtime Reds radio Play by Play man and Hall of Famer of the Cincinnati Reds calls his last home game tomorrow and the Reds have Castillo their Ace pitching for a fond farewell. Everyone up for the Reds to give Marty a "this one belongs to the Reds" moment tomorrow afternoon right??? They have to and will win this game right???

Looks like Brewers going with Chase Anderson. How much do the oddsmakers put into this when they figure the line for this game?

Purduekev

Legendary Reds icon. Packed stadium. Ace on the mound. Celebration afterwoods. No way they lose. Right??

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Met him and a bunch of Reds once when I was young. Cool dudes!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That does not mean anything

Purduekev

Big Red Machine came over to Indy to play the Indianapolis Indians (Their AAA affiliate at the time) in an exhibition games at the old Busch Stadium in the mid to late 70's each year and I got to go to see them as a kid in person once when the team was in their prime. Bench, Rose, Concepscion, Griffey Sr, cesar Geronimo, Morgan, Tony Perez, George Foster.....What a team. Good memories.

Making a point to get on the radio tomorrow on WLW 700 AM the big one to hear his call.

Purduekev

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That does not mean anything
    I'll bet your wrong.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Purduekev View Post
    Big Red Machine came over to Indy to play the Indianapolis Indians (Their AAA affiliate at the time) in an exhibition games at the old Busch Stadium in the mid to late 70's each year and I got to go to see them as a kid in person once when the team was in their prime. Bench, Rose, Concepscion, Griffey Sr, cesar Geronimo, Morgan, Tony Perez, George Foster.....What a team. Good memories.

Making a point to get on the radio tomorrow on WLW 700 AM the big one to hear his call.
    Holy shit that’s awesome!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'll bet your wrong.
    He is not wrong, trying harder doesn’t equate to better results in baseball, not to mention that you basically implying reds don’t try rest of the time which is bogus.

I liked reds without knowing any that stuff which is basically meaningless anyways far as capping. And no oddsmakers don’t adjust line because of something that has no influence on the game itself!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Brewers trying to win the division but reds gonna “want it more” cause some crusty old broadcaster is retiring? This sounds even more redic when ya say it out loud!

butterpecan
    butterpecan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

wow. What a team. so many hall of famers on that list. Not to mention hall of famer sparky Anderson managing .

the big red machine