JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    very little interest from the younger generation to join any forum, let alone a a niche sportsbetting forum these days.

Millenials are not spending time on the forum parts of the internet where engagement it longer than 15 secs to 3 mins, like social media and a million apps available to the the niche's now

compounded by the fact that most of us old timers came here, in the boom of offshore indeed looking to figure out the safest books or to resolve a non payment issue ( sportbook.com for me) when Sports book review, was really about reviewing sportbooks

forums are an old person's game and us dinosaur's will see them to their extinction

I guess that's "ruling"
    Right, because they live in moms basement rent free and don't have a job and are broke with no income.. Too busy gaming on XBOX.. No money to gamble..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Right, because they live in moms basement and don't have a job and are broke... No money to gamble..
    that's not my experience here in chicago

I've been impressed that most 20 somethings that I encounter and all that I interview for roles in our company already have their own small business experience. They are go getters and are very entrepreneurial

is the economy bad with a lot of people unemployed where you are?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

that's not my experience here in chicago

is the economy bad with a lot of people unemployed where you are?
    Unemployed because they are lazy and don't want a job and would rather live broke in Moms basement and get the free ride out here in California where I'm at..

That's what I'm seeing.. They stay in school as long as possible to get the free ride from the parents too.. Lazy new generation of kids out here where I live, never developed a work ethic. Time out babies too.. Spare the rod spoil the child.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Unemployed because they are lazy and don't want a job and would rather live broke in Moms basement and get the free ride out here in California where I'm at..

That's what I'm seeing.. They stay in school as long as possible to get the free ride from the parents too.. Lazy new generation of kids out here where I live, never developed a work ethic. Time out babies too.. Spare the rod spoil the child.
    do we have an unemployment problem now then?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

do we have an unemployment problem now then?
    No we have a lazy and privileged problem today where the kids are buried in social media and gaming and sitting on their asses all day long... Jobs are out there, gotta go out and apply and interview and want it. It's work.. Today's kids don't like that Chi!!

When I grew up kids had an allowance but we had to pull weeds, paint the house, do dishes for a week, etc to earn that allowance.. Today kids just are given shiiit for free.. Sad .. Why would you ever want to get a job later on in life if all you knew was getting a free hand out???

See where I'm getting at Chi?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

No we have a lazy and privileged problem today where the kids are buried in social media and gaming and sitting on their asses all day long... Jobs are out there, gotta go out and apply and interview and want it. It's work.. Today's kids don't like that Chi!!

When I grew up kids had an allowance but we had to pull weeds, paint the house, do dishes for a week, etc to earn that allowance.. Today kids just are given shiiit for free.. Sad .. Why would you ever want to get a job later on in life if all you knew was getting a free hand out???

i'm just not seeing the data to back up your anecdotes

where are all these unemployed folks?

don't we currently have the lowest jobless rates in our lifetime?

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

My allowance was food and shelter..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

i'm just not seeing the data to back up your anecdotes

where are all these unemployed folks?

don't we currently have the lowest jobless rates in our lifetime?
    Fact CHi.. Google it even they can't hide what's going on with jobs.. These links pop up first... Jobs are there, just gotta go out and get them.. Many Kids and young adults are still living at home and unemployed by choice..

This is #1 and #2 in google search...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/u-s-unemployment-rate-remains-at-near-historic-low-of-3-7-percent-african-american-unemployment-rate-hits-new-series-low/

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-19 at 06:05 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Fact CHi.. Google it even they can't hide what's going on with jobs.. This link pops up first... Jobs are there, just gotta go out and get them..

This is #1 and #2 in google search...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/u-s-unemployment-rate-remains-at-near-historic-low-of-3-7-percent-african-american-unemployment-rate-hits-new-series-low/

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
    so if the unemployment rate is so low

how are so many millenials unemployed as you suggest?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

so if the unemployment rate is so low

how are so many millenials unemployed as you suggest?
    They are LAZY.. . READ CHI!!! I'm spelling it out!! I'm done.. I don't have time for this crap anymore..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

They are LAZY.. . READ CHI!!! I'm spelling it out!! I'm done.. I don't have time for this crap anymore..
    I read

if they are lazy=unemployed

the numbers don't show lazy or unemployed

I stick by the numbers and trumps booming economy and numbers

not your anecdotes

must be a liberal cali thing

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Tired of us younger guys carrying the load. Time for the old farts like jjgold to do work.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Tired of us younger guys carrying the load. Time for the old farts like jjgold to do work.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Good one

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

Good one
    JJ you are my age, you on meds yet buddy?

50's is when most of us get on HB pressure or cholesterol meds.. I'm still going strong no meds... Check back in 10 years might be a different story ..

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Over 30 is old now, what is average age SBR?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    NO ONE in here is good. Get that idea out of your head. What you have is a bunch of guys who are (pick as many as you like), Drunks. Druggies. Ex Cons. Guys who have been dumped by their wives. Liars. Broke S.O.B's. Terrible Gamblers. Air Bettors. All of them have one thing in common. All of them are losers. Pathetic losers. The list is too long to repost in here.
    Where do you land? Ex Con, Drunk, mostly loser, cheating wife, broke scumbag?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Jibbby there are no basements in California where are you getting your info from bro

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Jibbby there are no basements in California where are you getting your info from bro
    Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. They have brainwashed him.

First 12