pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Bang bang cash it brother! Good hit! Way to buck the trend and hit a win.....
    Funny how this was such a terrible play even if it hits. A win is a win good one man

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Nice job!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Defensive scores and set up scores did it., Way to win 1k points ya can’t use!!

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Defensive scores and set up scores did it., Way to win 1k points ya can’t use!!
    Went how you thought it would if over cashed

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55470

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Men under 51 pound it free money! Blank check!
    r you serious? 2 more td coming

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    r you serious? 2 more td coming
    No I was just reverse jinxing for this guy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Why are you betting points? No offense, I don’t care if anyone pro or not but non-pro your points are worthless!! And you can only keep 3k when you turn pro so that bet a waste!!!
    I can now convert my points into $100 freeplay with 5x rollover requirement, so just need to hit like this 5 more times, and I can grab $3,000 approx lol.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    I can now convert my points into $100 freeplay with 5x rollover requirement, so just need to hit like this 5 more times, and I can grab $3,000 approx lol.
    Huh?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Football season will be over before you get your points converted. Sorry.

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Your rationale for the over is because yesterday night's game went under, and today's line is lower. Uhhhh.... ok
    Is there any other rationale for gambling? According to many posters here this game should have been an "easy under". It's like the 13.5 total line with the Mets recently, it was a pumped line, I took the under on this one.

Last night Baltimore Orioles had a 10.5 - this is more like an over line, it's not too pumped and it does reflect a better possibility ... and yes, if the last game of the day yesterday (Rams-Browns) had 48 and guys were not jumping on that "pumped" line than 41 is a much better line for over.

The oddsmakers set the odds so they will get action both ways, try to read the map behind the number they give you. It's not always easy but it's some sort of an art. Or in other words gambling is not something that can be controlled, so if you must participate - be aware of all the risks involved etc. etc.

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Huh?
    Some posters here claim the points are "worthless", so I'm saying this is incorrect. You can convert your betpoints into real cash $, it does require a 5x rollover but if you successfully roll it over (say on over/unders) - you would end up with FREE $3,000 - cash, not something virtual.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Some posters here claim the points are "worthless", so I'm saying this is incorrect. You can convert your betpoints into real cash $, it does require a 5x rollover but if you successfully roll it over (say on over/unders) - you would end up with FREE $3,000 - cash, not something virtual.
    Ya I have never heard of this... what book is it converted at? And btw nice call on the over... I was on the under and learned a lesson tonight.. I’m humble enough to admit I whiffed this one..

2daBank

Only if you have a pro membership man!!! They are worthless to you and you can only keep 3k when you turn pro so any more than that and you wasting them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Went how you thought it would if over cashed
    It was the only way it could happen. You knew it wasn’t gonna be the offenses. Pretty much how any total lined around 40 gets over. Tough to count on plays like that. Gonna be same thing w bears/Vikings, offenses will be ugly but w cousins vs trubisky we might see 3 pick 6s. lol

2daBank

No you can’t. Let me know how it goes when you try but they tell ya only ppl w a membership can do so.

2daBank

Is there any other rationale for gambling? According to many posters here this game should have been an "easy under". It's like the 13.5 total line with the Mets recently, it was a pumped line, I took the under on this one.

Last night Baltimore Orioles had a 10.5 - this is more like an over line, it's not too pumped and it does reflect a better possibility ... and yes, if the last game of the day yesterday (Rams-Browns) had 48 and guys were not jumping on that "pumped" line than 41 is a much better line for over.

The oddsmakers set the odds so they will get action both ways, try to read the map behind the number they give you. It's not always easy but it's some sort of an art. Or in other words gambling is not something that can be controlled, so if you must participate - be aware of all the risks involved etc. etc.
    Lmfao. Pick 6s are easy to cap, it a art form!!

What will be super impressive is how you turn points that worthless to you into a free play. Now that would be impressive!!

pilebuck13

It was the only way it could happen. You knew it wasn’t gonna be the offenses. Pretty much how any total lined around 40 gets over. Tough to count on plays like that. Gonna be same thing w bears/Vikings, offenses will be ugly but w cousins vs trubisky we might see 3 pick 6s. lol
    I was on tilt and was gonna dump on redskins last night one thing stopped me keenum

arie1985

No you can’t. Let me know how it goes when you try but they tell ya only ppl w a membership can do so.
    Yeah, I wasn't aware of it.
    Thanks for the heads up.

2daBank

Yeah, I wasn't aware of it.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Yea man, I really wasn’t trying to be a dick (maybe a little, lol). I bet my points too, be silly not too. But you wasting them if you get over 3k, you allowed to carry 3k with you when you turn pro so I’d suggest doing before you get over that. The 100 bucks pays for itself 10x over easy!! Between contest and buying btc I’ve cashed out well over 1k this year from sbr!! Going pro def a smart move!! And you get to keep 3k points which worth more than the 100 for the membership!!

2daBank

Are you in us or outside? If you in USA you can get btc which better than sports book free play, from what I hear the sports book cash can take awhile too while btc is usually pretty fast hitting your account.

arie1985

Are you in us or outside? If you in USA you can get btc which better than sports book free play, from what I hear the sports book cash can take awhile too while btc is usually pretty fast hitting your account.
    I'm not a US member.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Good call Arie

First 12